SCOTUS rules in majority , states cannot take Trump off the 2024 ballot!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looks like it is time for the video links to come out.

Starting with the latest.... not a video but of vital importance.

Imagine how many we will have in 4 1/2 more years.

Biden administration admits illegal migrant secret flying program​

Biden administration admits illegal migrant secret flying program©Twitter/@RobAstorino / VCG via Getty Images / AFP via Getty Images / Bryan Olin Dozier/NurPhoto/Shutt / Anadolu via Getty Images / Shutterstock
Lawyers for President Joe Biden 's immigration agencies admit disclosing locations of secret migrant flights would open up potential vulnerabilities. Customs and Border Protection refuses to disclose information about a program last year secretly chartering flights of thousands of undocumented immigrants from foreign airports directly to U.S. cities.

Joe Biden "has been secretly flying illegal immigrants into communities across the country in the middle of the night."

The number of migrant children crossing the southern border without their parents reached a record high last year — and the backlash is still growing.

Republicans accuse the Biden administration of organizing secret flights, carrying migrants from the border to communities across the country, that critics have branded "ghost flights."

But that rhetoric is often at odds with the facts.

"It's not secret, and it's not new," said Jennifer Nagda, policy director with the Young Center for Immigrant Children's Rights, a non-profit that works closely with unaccompanied children.

When children and teenagers from Central America cross the border alone, the federal government is required by law to care for them until they're reunited with a sponsor, often a parent or relative, or placed in a network of special shelters around the U.S.

To do that, federal officials sometimes fly those children on charter planes from the border to other parts of the country. For years, this was widely seen as normal, even routine.

Until it wasn't.
And there are those who haven't,with all this evidence of Sedition,sought to take Biden out of office in handcuffs? Or,at least off the Ballot?

Still,there are those so anti-Trump as to vote for Joe if he is there in November.

Patriotism=Free willfully voting for a Traitor and Seditionist so he can continue to destroy my country....I think not.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And there are those who haven't,with all this evidence of Sedition,sought to take Biden out of office in handcuffs? Or,at least off the Ballot?

Still,there are those so anti-Trump as to vote for Joe if he is there in November.

Patriotism=Free willfully voting for a Traitor and Seditionist so he can continue to destroy my country....I think not.
According to the Wall Street Journal this morning, Nikki Haley will drop out of the race this morning.

It is said she will make a brief statement and based on what she has said for months she will not endorse Trump.
(We need to wait and see)

20% to 30% of her supporters it is said that they would not vote for Trump under any circumstances.

How many of those were cross overs from the Dems in states that permit that I have not heard.

But that should be a worry to all because , of course, those would only vote for Biden... as they would even if she was handed the nomination.

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here in Newport News VA, we have always had paper ballots.
We mark the sheet
Then walk it over to a tabulator and feed it into the machine ourselves.

After hours a few democratic poll workers in every precinct separate out the democrat marked sheets in the boxes and feed them back thru the machines over and over again till the counts come up with enough margin for their candidates to win.

Or people create boxes of fake ballots and scan them over and over again, that is the constant thing people say they see happening.
We need this mess fixed.
I didn't think of that.
I guess every election needs a recount

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's about time SCOTUS ruled on it. At least they didn't take him off here.

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ms. Haley will make the best VP for Mr. Trump. Politics makes strange bed fellows. The votes for her would likely go for Mr. Trump. Remember it is about winning.

Reactions: dev553344

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Ms. Haley will make the best VP for Mr. Trump. Politics makes strange bed fellows. The votes for her would likely go for Mr. Trump. Remember it is about winning.
I would choose none of the above. Haley was the RINO candidate and her base was democrats who registered Republican.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ms. Haley will make the best VP for Mr. Trump.
Not even close
Haley was the RINO candidate
Besides that, SC is a red state anyway. As far as attracting the female voter, Tulsi Gabbard, a former Democrat who is now an independent, is a far better choice than RINO Haley. And there are other outstanding VP candidates, not least of all Texas Governor Greg Abbot.

I agreed with Trump when he said there are many excellent VP candidates out there. I'm also exited about Vivek Ramaswamy. The Republican options ought to please the 'diversity' crowd. Sadly, we know the hate-filled Leftists promote all kinds of diversity except the only diversity that matters - diversity of thought.

This explains why the Left exoriate minorites who don't fit the party line, such as Sara Palin and Clarence Thomas.

Reactions: lforrest

Chains Broken

Oct 26, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The votes for her would likely go for Mr. Trump. Remember it is about winning.
I think most of lot her voters were never-Trump/moderate Republicans, independents, and Democrats who were using her more as a protest vote. Some of her votes could go to Trump but I think a good number would not vote for him no matter what, and those who do end up voting for him might do so regardless of whether he picks her as VP.

Last edited:

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had thought of that but she has consistently said she was not interested.

I would think anyone should want it cause he only has 4 more years and then the VP would be sett nicely for a 28 run rather then start from scratch.

That is why I thought and still do... DeSantis... but he does not have the voters to bring to the table.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had thought of that but she has consistently said she was not interested.

I would think anyone should want it cause he only has 4 more years and then the VP would be sett nicely for a 28 run rather then start from scratch.

That is why I thought and still do... DeSantis... but he does not have the voters to bring to the table.
I don't think Haley is fit for VP. It's almost as if the powers behind the curtain put her on the campaign trail to satisfy the impression women are fit to lead.

Bad choice because she's not. She's not even schooled in civics. As she proved on the campaign trail.

A lot is made of DeSantis however,there's something about a wolf in GOP clothing that surrounds him when he makes a public appearance .

I wonder if he could choose DTJr. for VP? Or, his son-in-law?

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think Haley is fit for VP. It's almost as if the powers behind the curtain put her on the campaign trail to satisfy the impression women are fit to lead.

Bad choice because she's not. She's not even schooled in civics. As she proved on the campaign trail.

A lot is made of DeSantis however,there's something about a wolf in GOP clothing that surrounds him when he makes a public appearance .

I wonder if he could choose DTJr. for VP? Or, his son-in-law?
I dont know if family is constitutional

What I have been thinking for weeks is that there were a lot of alleged anti trumpers
supporting Nikki but also a lot of her money came from DEMS. Well heeled DEMS...and they said a lot would cross over from the DEMS to vote for her in primaries where they were open to all.

Its almost like the left found a way to put a thorn in Trumps side.... cause Joe has a lock no matter what.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont know if family is constitutional

What I have been thinking for weeks is that there were a lot of alleged anti trumpers
supporting Nikki but also a lot of her money came from DEMS. Well heeled DEMS...and they said a lot would cross over from the DEMS to vote for her in primaries where they were open to all.

Its almost like the left found a way to put a thorn in Trumps side.... cause Joe has a lock no matter what.
Could be. The Dems are so desperate to insure a Patriot not get back into our White House , I think they'll stoop to any level. I just pray it isn't the ultimate one.

Last edited:

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Dems are so desperate to insure a Patriot not get back into our White House , I think they'll stop to any level. I just pray it isn't the ultimate one.
Wishful thinking but illogical as any level includes the ultimate one.

The tree of liberty must be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson