Scripture In Song

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We sure could use more of scripture-based songs. We have tons of "Christian music" but, not many true worship songs.
Can't remember, but about a month or less ago, not sure who shared the video. I did not think I would like it but, when you read the lyrics, wow...so very reverent and so biblical...no Mary worship here!

Reactions: WalterandDebbie

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We sure could use more of scripture-based songs. We have tons of "Christian music" but, not many true worship songs.
Can't remember, but about a month or less ago, not sure who shared the video. I did not think I would like it but, when you read the lyrics, wow...so very reverent and so biblical...no Mary worship here!

Hi Nancy, How are you all? You are correct.

Scripture Songs

Love, Walter and Debbie

Reactions: Nancy

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The psalm is a Scripture song for liturgical use. This means that it was used for worship and song by the congregation.

I love to hear the Jewish praise songs also.

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The way I see it, God gives good things to even those who don't deserve them. Which, to me is everyone. None of us deserve His forgiveness yet, He freely offers us this amazing gift!
Yes Nancy, As I too realize we all fallen short somewhere, but that doesn't mean not to go on to perfection.

Love, Walter

Reactions: Nancy

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ive been meaning to look at these. Music can minister to me in huge ways