Scriptures that trinitarians Don't Want You to Know About - #5, Book of Acts

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

atpollard

Jun 30, 2019
Port Richey, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Resorting to personal attack. It means you lost the argument. I win!
A little story that has nothing to do with anything:

I once came upon a village idiot, sitting on a pile of manure and claiming it was food. I argued with him that it was not food, but he just kept eating the manure. Concerned for him, I began to wrestle with him to stop him from eating the manure. I prevailed and he walked away, cursing me. As he left, it occurred to me that I had won NOTHING: he was still the village idiot and now I was covered with manure.
Proverbs 26:4-5

Reactions: Wrangler

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was not a personal attack.
I said your arguments were pathetic.

Right. It’s easier to say than show any weakness in the arguement itself.

From Acts 7:55-56, Jesus sits at the right hand of a God. Proof Jesus is not God.

Acts 7:55-56 was from today’s devotional reading. One cannot sit on their own right side. Jesus sits at the right hand of God. Ergo, Jesus is not God.

Who does Jesus sit on the right hand of? Not some made up ‘god head’ member. Jesus sits on the right hand of God, in his unitarian nature.

Reactions: APAK

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Acts 7:55-56 was from today’s devotional reading. One cannot sit on their own right side. Jesus sits at the right hand of God. Ergo, Jesus is not God.

Who does Jesus sit on the right hand of? Not some made up ‘god head’ member. Jesus sits on the right hand of God, in his unitarian nature.

God is spirit. He does not have a right hand, just as he doesn't have hair like wool, or white robes, or sit on a throne (Daniel 7:9).
This is all imagery; not to be taken literally.
The purpose of Stephen's vision is to show the glorification of Jesus after his resurrection, not a seating arrangement in heaven.

And incidentally in Acts 7:55 Jesus is standing not sitting. You can't even quote scripture correctly which is why I want you to give the references for Jesus being the first born from the dead, and first born of all creation as you claim.

Last edited:

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heretics of the divinity / trinity!

Augustine: Saint doctor & early church father
Ambrose: Saint doctor ECF
Gregory the great: pope saint doctor ECF
Leo the great: pope saint doctor ECF
Cyril of Alexandria: saint doctor ECF
Jerome: saint doctor ECF
Athanasius: saint doctor ECF
Aquinas: Saint doctor of the church

Or

Saints and bible scholars and all Pro trinity / divinity!

Proclaiming the truth of Jesus Christ!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heretics of the divinity / trinity!

Augustine: Saint doctor & early church father
Ambrose: Saint doctor ECF
Gregory the great: pope saint doctor ECF
Leo the great: pope saint doctor ECF
Cyril of Alexandria: saint doctor ECF
Jerome: saint doctor ECF
Athanasius: saint doctor ECF
Aquinas: Saint doctor of the church

Or

Saints and bible scholars and all Pro trinity / divinity!

Proclaiming the truth of Jesus Christ!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is spirit. He does not have a right hand

Your words contradict Scripture. According to Scripture, not only does God have a right hand, Jesus is sitting on his right hand.

I believe Scripture over your made up doctrines and rationalizations.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You know that these (3) Trinitarians on your thread have nothing to contribute that edifies true believers of the true Father and Son. They believe in a quite different Father and Son, period. And then they add the Spirit of the Father as yet another one, of the same god. Theirs is a god of confusion.

They will never look at your words drawn from scripture, as you write them out with care and in the Spirit. They cannot, because their Father and Son are ultimately the same type of god, extracted from the traditions of their fore fathers. This is what and who they believe in.

And then, who are they to demand answers from you? Their desire is at all costs for you to 'give in', admit you are wrong, and pledge allegiance to them and their god. They want your Spirit to leave and so ''you die' to them, and their god.....it isn't happening!

You know you are depriving them of massaging their carnal egos by your disrespectful noncompliance. I think there is a name for this, and their spiritual and mental condition. I will not be exact at this point, although it does at least connote they are lukewarm, with one foot in the world and the other saying they have a Bible and call their god described within it, a non-descript triune and mystery god. Right out the book of Satan!

Bless you, and keep on preaching, day in and day out...

APAK

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Your words contradict Scripture. According to Scripture, not only does God have a right hand, Jesus is sitting on his right hand.

I believe Scripture over your made up doctrines and rationalizations.

You really think God is a physical being?
Made in the image of man with a right hand?
Your theology is even more weird than I thought.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Are you guys gonna keep ignoring these verses?
They must be a thorn in you’re side
Take you’re time consult you’re gurus

Matt 5: 21 Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time, (by God) Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:

22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Only God have the commandments only God can change them!

Matthew 8:26
And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.

Only God has this power!

Matt 17:1 And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart,

2 And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.

Only God!

John 11:25
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

Only God can be this!

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Only God!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What a horrible cretin he was. From Acts 7:55-56, Jesus sits at the right hand of a God. Proof Jesus is not God.

Matt 5: 21 Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time, (by God) Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:

22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.

Only God has this power!

Matt 17:1 And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart,

2 And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.

Only God!

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

Only God can be this!

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Only God!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[QUOTE

Only God has this power!

Only God!

Only God can be this!

Only God!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You really think God is a physical being?
Made in the image of man with a right hand?
Your theology is even more weird than I thought.

Appeal to Strawman. I really believe Jesus when he said he was going to his God in John 20:17 and that his Father is the only true God in John 17:3 and the only God in Mark 12:29 and I believe God in the 1C and Mark in 1:1 that Jesus is the Son (NOT God) as Jesus himself said in Mark 14:61-62.

Even taking 'at the right hand of God' metaphorically, it is STILL proof that Jesus is not God.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Only God!

The Father only, is God. Every Epistle says so. These verses must be a thorn in your side.

And he will call out to me, ‘You are my Father, my God, and the Rock of my salvation.’
Psalm 89:26

“Don’t cling to me,” Jesus said, “for I haven’t yet ascended to the Father. But go find my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”
John 20:17

For us, there is one God, the Father
1 Corinthians 8:6

May God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ give you grace and peace.
2 Corinthians 1:2

I was not appointed by any group of people or any human authority, but by Jesus Christ himself and by God the Father, who raised Jesus from the dead.
Galatians 1:1

Ephesians 1:2

Philippians 1:2

May God our Father give you grace and peace.
Colossians 1:2

I was not appointed by any group of people or any human authority, but by Jesus Christ himself and by God the Father, who raised Jesus from the dead.

We are writing to the church in Thessalonica, to you who belong to God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
1 & 2 Thessalonians 1:1

May God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord give you grace, mercy, and peace.
1 & 2 Timothy 1:2

May God the Father and Christ Jesus our Savior give you grace and peace.
Titus 1:4

Philemon 1:3

For God never said to any angel what he said to Jesus: “You are my Son. Today I have become your Father.”
God also said, “I will be his Father, and he will be my Son.
Hebrews 1:5

Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring
James 1:27

God the Father knew you and chose you long ago, and his Spirit has made you holy.
1 Peter 1:2

when he received honor and glory from God the Father.
2 Peter 1:17

We proclaim ... our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ.
1 John 1:3 (NOTE: Again no reference to the HS)

Grace, mercy, and peace, which come from God the Father
2 John 1:3

He has made us a Kingdom of priests for God his Father.
Revelation 1:6

Reactions: APAK

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Father only, is God. Every Epistle says so. These verses must be a thorn in your side.

And he will call out to me, ‘You are my Father, my God, and the Rock of my salvation.’
Psalm 89:26

“Don’t cling to me,” Jesus said, “for I haven’t yet ascended to the Father. But go find my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”
John 20:17

For us, there is one God, the Father
1 Corinthians 8:6

2 Corinthians 1:2

Ephesians 1:2

Philippians 1:2

May God our Father give you grace and peace.
Colossians 1:2

We are writing to the church in Thessalonica, to you who belong to God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
1 & 2 Thessalonians 1:1

May God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord give you grace, mercy, and peace.
1 & 2 Timothy 1:2

May God the Father and Christ Jesus our Savior give you grace and peace.
Titus 1:4

Philemon 1:3

For God never said to any angel what he said to Jesus: “You are my Son. Today I have become your Father.”
God also said, “I will be his Father, and he will be my Son.
Hebrews 1:5

Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring
James 1:27

God the Father knew you and chose you long ago, and his Spirit has made you holy.
1 Peter 1:2

when he received honor and glory from God the Father.
2 Peter 1:17

We proclaim ... our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ.
1 John 1:3 (NOTE: Again no reference to the HS)

Grace, mercy, and peace, which come from God the Father
2 John 1:3

He has made us a Kingdom of priests for God his Father.
Revelation 1:6

not respond to you’re verses cos you don’t respond to mine

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ROFLMAO. This thread is about verses that go against trinitarianism. Not sure what verses you are referring to but I suspect they are off topic. :).

These

Only God has this power!

Only God!

Only God can be this!

Only God!

Status
Not open for further replies.