SEDEVACANTISM: THE CHAIR OF ST. PETER IS INDEED VACANT

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
R: No, actually the old testament was a prophecy for things that would happen again, in the new testament i.e. Prophecy of Jeremias, Prophecy of Isaias, etc. The Davidic Monarchy, was a sacerdotal monarchy and it is the same with the Catholic church, a sacerdotal monarchy.

Genesis 14:18 But Melchisedech the king of Salem, bringing forth bread and wine, for he was the priest of the most high God, …

Isaias 9:6-7 For a CHILD IS BORN to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace. [7] His empire shall be multiplied, and there shall be no end of peace: he shall sit upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom; ...

Hebrews 7:11-17 If then perfection was by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another priest should rise according to the order of Melchisedech, and not be called according to the order of Aaron?" For the priesthood being translated, it is necessary that a translation also be made of the law. For he, of whom these things are spoken, is of another tribe, of which no one attended on the altar. For it is evident that our Lord sprung out of Juda: in which tribe Moses spoke nothing concerning priests. And it is yet far more evident: if according to the similitude of Melchisedech there ariseth another priest, Who is made not according to the law of a carnal commandment, but according to the power of an indissoluble life: For he testifieth: Thou art a priest for ever, according to the order of Melchisedech.

"Besides - what YOU have just said makes Jesus a liar when He told Peter that the Gate of Hell would notprevail against His Church."

R: No, actually it does to make Jesus a liar. Jesus is faithful, He will punish. God will cast out His church [temple] because the people broke their promise. You are completely ignoring, what has already occurred, in favor of your own personal ideas.

HAYDOCK CATHOLIC BIBLE COMMENTARY
. 7. Take away, by death or exile. (Haydock) --- Sight. God is disposed to grant favours to those who approach his temples with piety. If they indulge their passions, he will suffer these holy places to be profaned, as a dreadful warning of his displeasure. The Jews enjoyed prosperity while they continued faithful. On their revolt, the ark was taken, the temple pillaged by Sesac, burnt by Nabuchodonosor, profaned by Antiochus, and destroyed by the Romans. (Calmet)

The gates of hell, refer to heresies, lies. The Catholic faith is found in a faithful remnant, always.

"As for the "idolatry" you speak of - explain.
The Catholic Church does not now nor has it ever taught idolatry."

R: Probably the greatest act of idolatry and apostasy, was the Assisi Prayer Day For Peace in 1986, regarding 'john paul II'. This happened two other times also, with 'Benedict XVI'. This by far, is not a secret!

St. Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica, Pt. I-II, Q. 103., A. 4: “All ceremonies are professions of faith, in which the interior worship of God consists. Now man can make profession of his inward faith, by deeds as well as by words: and in either profession, if he make a false declaration, he sins mortally.”

The vatican II sect teaches Nostra Aetate #4, that the 'jews' are not rejected and that the bible or the Catholic church makes no mention of it. This is teaching and promoting false religions, which is idolatry and apostasy. I don't think that you read the thread all the way through. Or you prefer the doctrines of men?

R: No, that is false and a blasphemy. The Catholic church is immaculate and pure. The Catholic church is a society of believers. By the way, here is the title of the chapter that you cite.

"He **excommunicates** the incestuous adulterer and admonishes them to purge out the old leaven."

St. Paul speaks about those outside the Catholic church, which means by their action, they are already judged.

Also, read Romans ch. 1. Homosexuality is a punishment for idolatry and apostasy. The worship of man as god. Believing in the doctrines of man.

If you don't except this as the truth, then you cannot be helped.

Prophecy of Isaias 5:20
Woe to you that call evil good, and good evil: that put darkness for light, and light for darkness: that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter.
WRONG.

As I told you before when you were here as truth333 - you are just another anti-Catholic who doesn't know the faith.
First of all - the Church has ALWAYS had sinners. The Church is NOT a museum of perfect saints - but a HOSPITAL for sinners.

Secondly - excommunication is NOT a damnation - but a remedy in hopes of bringing the believer BACK to the fold.

Finally - your sedevacantism is an abomination before God because you are accusing our Lord Jesus of being a liar when He promised that the gates of Hell would NOT prevail against His Church (Matt. 16:18).

PS - You're not fooling anybody with this new name.
You are truth333 masquerading as another poster . . .

Reactions: Helen

bark of peter

Dec 30, 2017
East Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

WRONG

R: Wrong about what? You didn't cite anything?

As I told you before when you were here as truth333 - you are just another anti-Catholic who doesn't know the faith.
First of all - the Church has ALWAYS had sinners. The Church is NOT a museum of perfect saints - but a HOSPITAL for sinners.

R: This is my second day here. The thread is actually very good.

Secondly - excommunication is NOT a damnation - but a remedy in hopes of bringing the believer BACK to the fold.

R: Actually, it is damnation, because a person is excluded from the supernatural life of the Catholic church.

Finally - your sedevacantism is an abomination before God because you are accusing our Lord Jesus of being a liar when He promised that the gates of Hell would NOT prevail against His Church (Matt. 16:18).

R: This was covered already why do you repeat? It says that you can't refute the truth. According to 3 Kings 9:5-7 God will destroy His temple because man has defiled it. Why do you resist the truth?

3 Kings 9:5-7 There shall not fail a man of thy race upon the throne of Israel. But if you and your children revolting shall turn away from following me, and will not keep my commandments,... I will take away ... the temple which I have sanctified to my name, I will cast out of my sight; ...

Its obvious that you lack the understanding of Indefectibility of the Catholic church. This is what you confuse with gates of hell.

PS -
You're not fooling anybody with this new name.

You can have your opinions, that is all you have. I feel bad for you.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
<snip>

PS - You're not fooling anybody with this new name.

I agree with you.
Same person...very same posting patterns.

Reactions: Richard_oti

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@BreadOfLife

I checked this ones Profile page too...it's blocked as was the other one.
Says- 'Error not available' and is blank just as last time.
mmmm strange...looks like he's gone, or made to 'be gone.'
But, I could be wrong. We'll see tomorrow.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Liars who hate the truth, like you, say things like 'thats your perspective', 'taken out of context', 'misquote', 'misinterpret' etc.

They never come forth with any real refutation as to what was provided, this is extremely characteristic of liars.
It is also characteristic of those who hold your position to be quick to accuse and what is most alarming is the accusation is made against those they do not know. In my book, that tells a story!