See the permanent solar eclipse Over Israel before Armageddon

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
Brothertom said:
This is not during the Millenium, but in Eternal NEW JERUSALEM, that the Sun shall be replaced by the Glory Light of Jesus Himself.

For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain.
And it shall come to pass, that FROM ONE NEW MOON TO ANOTHER , and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord.......The Millenium.

"And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh"...ISA. 66

....Eternal New Jerusalem...."The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the Lord shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory.

Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the Lord shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.

Thy people also shall be all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified.......Isa. 61

and......
And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

And the city had NO NEED OF THE SUN, NEITHER OF THE MOON, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it."

(((Second Coming of Jesus)))

Isaiah 60:1-22
1Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.
2For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

(((Kingdom Age)))

3And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.
4Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at thy side.
5Then thou shalt see, and flow together, and thine heart shall fear, and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be converted unto thee, the forces of the Gentiles shall come unto thee.
6The multitude of camels shall cover thee, the dromedaries of Midian and Ephah; all they from Sheba shall come: they shall bring gold and incense; and they shall shew forth the praises of the LORD.
7All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together unto thee, the rams of Nebaioth shall minister unto thee: they shall come up with acceptance on mine altar, and I will glorify the house of my glory.
8Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows?
9Surely the isles shall wait for me, and the ships of Tarshish first, to bring thy sons from far, their silver and their gold with them, unto the name of the LORD thy God, and to the Holy One of Israel, because he hath glorified thee.
10And the sons of strangers shall build up thy walls, and their kings shall minister unto thee: for in my wrath I smote thee, but in my favour have I had mercy on thee.
11Therefore thy gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto thee the forces of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought.
12For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.
13The glory of Lebanon shall come unto thee, the fir tree, the pine tree, and the box together, to beautify the place of my sanctuary; and I will make the place of my feet glorious.
14The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee; The city of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.
15Whereas thou has been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through thee, I will make thee an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations.
16Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.
17For brass I will bring gold, and for iron I will bring silver, and for wood brass, and for stones iron: I will also make thy officers peace, and thine exactors righteousness.
18Violence shall no more be heard in thy land, wasting nor destruction within thy borders; but thou shalt call thy walls Salvation, and thy gates Praise.

19 The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory.

20Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.

21Thy people also shall be all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified.
22A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the LORD will hasten it in his time.

There will be births in the kingdom but not in eternity.

The shadow of the permanent solar eclipse will be on Israel when Jesus comes as the Light in the New Jerusalem which will be suspended over Israel during the kingdom age.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, daq.

daq said:
Are you suggesting that I like to hide in the bushes or walk in darkness? Prophecy is a beautiful and fulfilling subject when understood in its proper overall contextual Light because the Prophets throughout Tanak are expounding what the Most High revealed to them in their own walks through Torah with the Creator.

Matthew 7:12-15 KJV
12. Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.
13. Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14. Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
15. Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: FOR THIS IS TORAH AND PROPHETS!
This is a FAR CRY from "permanent solar eclipses" or "returning to Israel to attack Yeshua's enemies", O ye dreamers. . . :lol:
No, I had just said,...

Understand the prophecy first, and THEN look for references within that prophecy that might be extended to our future, like the return of the Messiah to save His people Isra'el (Zechariah) or the New Covenant being made with Isra'el and Y'hudah (Jeremiah). Don't fall into the same deception as those who use the allegorical method of interpretation! The Scriptures CANNOT - MUST NOT - be arrested to say whatever one wants them to say!
To which you replied,...

It sure is wonderfully awesome to have Yeshua as my Rabbi and Torah-Prophets interpreter!
So, it seemed that I struck a nerve, because you FREQUENTLY arrest the Scriptures to say whatever you want them to say!

Shalom, again, daq.

daq said:
Are you suggesting that I like to hide in the bushes or walk in darkness? Prophecy is a beautiful and fulfilling subject when understood in its proper overall contextual Light because the Prophets throughout Tanak are expounding what the Most High revealed to them in their own walks through Torah with the Creator.

Matthew 7:12-15 KJV
12. Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.
13. Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14. Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
15. Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: FOR THIS IS TORAH AND PROPHETS!
This is a FAR CRY from "permanent solar eclipses" or "returning to Israel to attack Yeshua's enemies", O ye dreamers. . . :lol:
Also, it's not being a dreamer to believe what is written about the Messiah. He WILL return to Isra'el to attack His enemies. This is a recurring theme in both the Tanakh and in the B'rit Chadashah. Do you REALLY need the list of Scriptures that say this?

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
Retrobyter said:
Shalom, daq.

No, I had just said,...

Understand the prophecy first, and THEN look for references within that prophecy that might be extended to our future, like the return of the Messiah to save His people Isra'el (Zechariah) or the New Covenant being made with Isra'el and Y'hudah (Jeremiah). Don't fall into the same deception as those who use the allegorical method of interpretation! The Scriptures CANNOT - MUST NOT - be arrested to say whatever one wants them to say!

To which you replied,...

So, it seemed that I struck a nerve, because you FREQUENTLY arrest the Scriptures to say whatever you want them to say!

Shalom, again, daq.

Also, it's not being a dreamer to believe what is written about the Messiah. He WILL return to Isra'el to attack His enemies. This is a recurring theme in both the Tanakh and in the B'rit Chadashah. Do you REALLY need the list of Scriptures that say this?
Who is truly "arresting the Scriptures" for his own use?
And who is it truly that you accuse of "the deception of the allegorical method" when you make such statements?

Galatians 4:22-26 ASV
22. For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, one by the handmaid, and one by the freewoman.
23. Howbeit the son by the handmaid is born after the flesh; but the son by the freewoman is born through promise.
24. Which things contain an allegory: for these women are two covenants; one from mount Sinai, bearing children unto bondage, which is Hagar.
25. Now this Hagar is mount Sinai in Arabia and answereth to the Jerusalem that now is: for she is in bondage with her children.
26. But the Jerusalem that is above is free, which is our mother. ["mother Covenant"]

There are entire threads of your own "arresting of the Scriptures" for your own purposes to prove this fact. :)

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
Retrobyter said:
Shalom, daq.

No, I had just said,...

To which you replied,...

Shalom, again, daq.

And we saints will come with Jesus to save Israel.

11The sun and moon stood still in their habitation: at the light of thine arrows they went, and at the shining of thy glittering spear.

12Thou didst march through the land in indignation, thou didst thresh the heathen in anger.

13Thou wentest forth for the salvation of thy people, even for salvation with thine anointed; thou woundedst the head out of the house of the wicked, by discovering the foundation unto the neck. Selah.