Seven churches but only two witnesses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
  1. Van der Merwe goes to the railway station, and at the ticket office asks: "A return ticket please." Ticket Man: "Where to please?" Van: "Back here, of course, man!"
  2. Q: What do you call four little dudes in a matchbox? A: Vier okies!
  3. Q: What do you call a South African that tells jokes? A: Fanie.
  4. In South Africa we live in HEAVEN ...
  • We HEAVEN got petrol
  • We HEAVEN got wek
  • We HEAVEN got a cure for eds
  • We HEAVEN got lektriek
  • We HEAVEN got beta fewcha
There you go, some SOUTH AFRICAN jokes just for you (courtesy of the Cape Grocer).​

Case in point. :Thumbsup:
(... but I can continue to suffer your humorless self.)
Old jokes are better than nothing I guess. Only if you're one of us whose lived here and now lives somewhere else (or knows someone here) will you even understand the play on words with vier okies and Fanie. Otherwise you will probably not even be interested.

I checked your humorless posts in other threads and some of your remarks before working out why you are not the kind of person who'd first say "Hello" if it's the first time you post in a thread that someone you have never had any interaction with started, so I could ascertain whether you were joking or playing the fool (if you'll pardon the pun).

So after getting off to a bad start with you, I'm hoping to still see something of real substance in a thread or post of yours. If man makes god in his image, then I don't want to start thinking of the last man I'd want that man to be.

atpollard

Jun 30, 2019
Port Richey, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So after getting off to a bad start with you, I'm hoping to still see something of real substance in a thread or post of yours. If man makes god in his image, then I don't want to start thinking of the last man I'd want that man to be.
Perhaps, but not THIS TOPIC.
Eschatology almost always yields more heat than light in these long, unpleasant discussions.
So I will leave you to pontificating past one another in long walls of text (without me).
Caio.

1 Timothy 1:3-7 [NASB20]
Just as I urged you upon my departure for Macedonia, to remain on at Ephesus so that you would instruct certain people not to teach strange doctrines, nor to pay attention to myths and endless genealogies, which give rise to useless speculation rather than advance the plan of God, which is by faith, so I urge you now. But the goal of our instruction is love from a pure heart, from a good conscience, and from a sincere faith. Some people have strayed from these things and have turned aside to fruitless discussion, wanting to be teachers of the Law, even though they do not understand either what they are saying or the matters about which they make confident assertions.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Isaiah 66:15-16 shows the Lord's return in fire and final judgement

Isaiah 66:16-17 shows the wicked world that will be judged by fire, "Consumed Together", Zechariah 14:12, Luke 21:29-30, Revelation 20:9

Isaiah 66:18-24 shows the eternal kingdom in the New Heavens and Earth, yes the lake of fire will be present outside the gates of New Jerusalem in the NHNE, Isaiah 66:24 and Revelation 22:14-15 clearly teaches this seen below

Revelation 22:14-15KJV
14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Isaiah 66:15-24KJV
15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
16 For by fire and by his sword will the Lord plead with all flesh: and the slain of the Lord shall be many.
17 They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the Lord.
18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory.
19 And I will set a sign among them, and I will send those that escape of them unto the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, that draw the bow, to Tubal, and Javan, to the isles afar off, that have not heard my fame, neither have seen my glory; and they shall declare my glory among the Gentiles.
20 And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the Lord out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the Lord, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the Lord.
21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the Lord.
22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain.
23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord.
24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.
Your exegesis of Isaiah 66 above is true, but only partly true. You only have it partly correct.

And the reason why you can't gain the deeper understanding of Isaiah 66 is because you regard yourself as being unable to learn anything, making your partial understanding of Isaiah 66 incorrigible.

Isaiah 66 is speaking to (a) Babylon, then to (b) the nations before the return of Christ. The NHNE is speaking about (a) the return of the Jews from their captivity in Babylon, which is a type of the NHNE (as is the new earth after the flood), then to (b) the sign of the cross and the Day of Pentecost, and the spread of the gospel (In Christ there is a new creation). THEN it speaks of the NHNE which follows the judgment.

But being stuck in your attempting to make Isaiah's prophecies (and in this case specifically Isaiah 66) ONLY about the time period you mention, and your belief that you are incapable of learning anything, makes your state incorrigible and makes you incapable of teaching anyone much.

Isaiah 66 is a timeless masterpiece of Apocalyptic and prophetic scripture. If you don't understand that, you're incapable of teaching anyone much.

Also because by your misinterpretation of the fire and the burning up in Isaiah 66 and other passages (such as 2 Peer 3:10-12) you claim that there will be a re-run of Genesis 1:1 in order to bring about the NHNE. Which isn't going to happen. It's a regeneration.

You are also incorrigible in your refusal to acknowledge facts - such as the fact that "the elements" mentioned in 2 Peter 3:10-12 is talking about the rudiments of this world which are the creation of men, and the works in 2 Peter 3:10-12 is talking about the works of men (rocks do not have works).

One day when (IF you ever) realize that you don't know it all, you will be able to learn again, and develop deeper understanding of the things you are talking about - and then you won't be so quick to accuse others of being stuck in their interpretations of scripture.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But being stuck in your attempting to make Isaiah's prophecies (and in this case specifically Isaiah 66) ONLY about the time period you mention, and your belief that you are incapable of learning anything, makes your state incorrigible and makes you incapable of teaching anyone much.
That sounds like rebellion to presented scriptural truth, in a pre-determined bias to maintain one's belief in a Millennial Kingdom on this earth, that will "Never Take Place"

In Love, Jesus Is The Lord

Last edited:

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
That sounds like rebellion to presented scriptural truth, in a pre-determined bias to maintain one's belief in a Millennial Kingdom on this earth, that will "Never Take Place"
@Truth7t7 You and your red herrings. We were talking about Isaiah 66 and you have no answer for what I said in my post about it, so you change the subject to this again.

I don't believe in the millennial kingdom that Premillennialists do. I believe the NHNE follows the return of Christ. I don't believe the NHNE comes a thousand years after the return of Christ.

Your rebellion against presented scriptural truth is to place the thousand years before the return of Christ instead of commencing with the NHNE where scripture places it.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Truth7t7 You and your red herrings. We were talking about Isaiah 66 and you have no answer for what I said in my post about it, so you change the subject to this again.

I don't believe in the millennial kingdom that Premillennialists do. I believe the NHNE follows the return of Christ. I don't believe the NHNE comes a thousand years after the return of Christ.

Your rebellion against presented scriptural truth is to place the thousand years before the return of Christ instead of commencing with the NHNE where scripture places it.

You Have Read This Post "Several Times" You Deny A Literal Fire In Complete Destruction, Jesus Returns In Fire (The End)

You Falsely Believe And Teach Its Just Man's Works And The Rudiments Of The World That Are Destroyed, Not The Entire Earth "Wrong"

You Have A Decaying Earth And Mortal Humans Left Upon Earth "After" The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ "Wrong"

There Will Be No 1,000 Year Millennial Kingdom Upon This Earth, Jesus Christ Returns In Fire And Final Judgement, Dissolving This Existing Earth By Fire, Immediately After The Tribulation

This Existing Heaven And Earth Will Be (Replaced) By The New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, A New Creation, At The Return Of Jesus Christ

(Behold, I Make All Things New)

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Matthew 24:29-30KJV
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9KJV

7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance
on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Malachi 3:2KJV
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Psalm 46:6KJV
6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

Psalm 50:3KJV

3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.

Psalm 97:5KJV
5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.

Isaiah 66:15KJV
15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Zechariah 14:12KJV

12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Nahum 1:5-6KJV

5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.

Revelation 20:9KJV
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Last edited:

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

You Have Read This Post "Several Times" You Deny A Literal Fire In Complete Destruction, Jesus Returns In Fire (The End)

You Falsely Believe And Teach Its Just Man's Works And The Rudiments Of The World That Are Destroyed, Not The Entire Earth "Wrong"

You Have A Decaying Earth And Mortal Humans Left Upon Earth "After" The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ "Wrong"

There Will Be No 1,000 Year Millennial Kingdom Upon This Earth, Jesus Christ Returns In Fire And Final Judgement, Dissolving This Existing Earth By Fire, Immediately After The Tribulation

This Existing Heaven And Earth Will Be (Replaced) By The New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, A New Creation, At The Return Of Jesus Christ

(Behold, I Make All Things New)

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Matthew 24:29-30KJV
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9KJV

7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance
on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Malachi 3:2KJV
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Psalm 46:6KJV
6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

Psalm 50:3KJV

3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.

Psalm 97:5KJV
5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.

Isaiah 66:15KJV

Zechariah 14:12KJV

12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Nahum 1:5-6KJV

5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.

Revelation 20:9KJV
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
OK well you don't believe what Paul says when he likens the regeneration of creation to the resurrection of the saints (Romans 8:19-23).

You assume that the fire will destroy the cosmos and everything in it and God will start over from scratch with a re-run of Genesis 1:1.

You believe that God will create Adam all over again.

So you deny the resurrection from the dead. You deny Paul's teaching that the seed that is sown is not made alive unless it dies.

You have read this same thing several times and yet still deny scripture.

You also obstinately continue to add to scripture in order to take away from scripture - adding a meaning which makes sense to your limited human understanding, i.e adding the words "unto battle" to the word "deceive" in Revelation 20:3 so that you can take away the meaning of the rest of the chapter.

Then you shout and scream, throwing a tantrum in bold font, increasing the font size when someone says you are wrong and correctly points out that you have misinterpreted the scriptures.

This is why you are incapable of learning any more. Until that day comes (I pray for you that it will), that's the incorrigible sate you will remain in.

PS: I don't have mortal humans on earth in the NHNE, and I don't have the thousand years preceding either the NHNE or the return of Christ.

Your misinterpretation of scripture is a result of adding to scripture in order to take away from the meaning of scripture so that you can have the thousand years precede the return of Christ.

How you can expect anyone to pay attention to anything you say when you continue to obstinately do this and then rant and rave in bold increased font when someone disagrees with your error, is beyond me.

@Truth7t7 So since you keep falsely accusing me of saying things I have not said, and continue to add to scripture in order to take away from scripture, and refuse to believe scripture when it disagrees with you, and then shout and rant at the person who disagrees with you, I'm out of this discussion with you now.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK well you don't believe what Paul says when he likens the regeneration of creation to the resurrection of the saints (Romans 8:19-23).

You assume that the fire will destroy the cosmos and everything in it and God will start over from scratch with a re-run of Genesis 1:1.

You believe that God will create Adam all over again.

So you deny the resurrection from the dead. You deny Paul's teaching that the seed that is sown is not made alive unless it dies.
Paul doesn't teach a regeneration of creation as you falsely claim, he teaches of the righteous waiting for the glorified, eternal, immortal

The fire will dissolve the heavens and earth and God will create a New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem

At no time do I claim Adam is recreated all over again, that's your false claim

The resurrection of "All" takes place at the second coming, final judgement, (The End) as the heavens and earth are dissolved by fire, as the "New Creation" in the NHNE is revealed in the "Twinkling Of An Eye", judgement is complete, Eternity Begins!

Jesus Is The Lord

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Just for those who believe the scriptures:

The new heavens and the new earth is in Christ, who died and rose again from the dead:

2 Corinthians 5:17

"So that if any one is in Christ, that one is a new creature; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new."

Galatians 6:15
"For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision has any strength, nor uncircumcision, but a new creation."

Ephesians 1:10
(The will of God is) "..in the administration of the fullness of times, to head up all things in Christ, both the things in Heaven, and the things on earth, even in Him."

1 Corinthians 1:16-19
"For all things were created by Him, the things in the heavens, and the things on the earth, the visible and the invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers, all things were created through Him and for Him.
And He is before all things, and by Him all things consist.
And He is the Head of the body, the church, who is the Beginning, the First-born from the dead, that He may be pre-eminent in all things.
For it pleased the Father that in Him all fullness should dwell."

Nothing in the New Testament teaches as that God is going to create another creation. The new heavens and new earth is in Christ, who died and rose again from the dead.

2 Peter 3:10

"But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a rushing noise, and the elements [στοιχεῖον stoicheîon: rudiments of this world] will melt with fervent heat. And the earth and the works [ἔργον érgon: works of men] in it will be burned up."

The word stoicheîon refers to the rudiments of this world in Galatians 4:3; Galatians 4:9; Colossians 2:8; Colossians 2:20; Hebrews 5:12.

The word érgon refers to the works of Christ and of the Father in:-

Matthew 11:2; Luke 24:19; John 4:34; John 5:20; John 5:36; John 6:28; John 6:29; John 7:3; John 7:21; John 9:3; John 9:4; John 10:25; John 10:32; John 10:33; John 10:37; John 10:38; John 14:10; John 14:11; John 14:12; John 15:24; John 17:4; Acts 13:41; Acts 15:18; Romans 14:20; Philippians 1:6; Hebrews 1:10; Hebrews 2:7; Hebrews 3:9; Hebrews 4:3; Hebrews 4:4; Revelation 15:3.

The word érgon refers to the works of darkness or of the devil in:-

Romans 13:12; 2 Corinthians 11:15; Ephesians 5:11; 1 John 3:8.

The word érgon refers to the works of men in:-

Matthew 5:16; Matthew 23:3; Matthew 23:5; Matthew 26:10; Mark 13:34; Mark 14:6; Luke 11:48; John 3:19; John 3:20; John 3:21; John 7:7; John 8:39; John 8:41; Acts 5:38; Acts 7:22; Acts 7:41; Acts 9:36; Acts 13:2; Acts 14:26; Acts 15:38; Acts 26:20; Titus 2:14; Romans 2:6; Romans 2:7; Romans 2:15; Romans 3:20; Romans 3:27; Romans 3:28; Romans 4:2; Romans 4:6; Romans 9:11; Romans 9:32; Romans 11:6; Romans 13:3; Romans 15:18; I Corinthians 3:13; I Corinthians 3:14; I Corinthians 3:15; I Corinthians 5:2; I Corinthians 9:1; I Corinthians 15:58; I Corinthians 16:10; II Corinthians 9:8; II Corinthians 10:11; Galatians 2:16; Galatians 3:2; Galatians 3:5; Galatians 3:10; Galatians 5:19; Galatians 6:4; Ephesians 2:9; Ephesians 2:10; Ephesians 4:12; Philippians 1:22; Philippians 2:30; Colossians 1:10; Colossians 1:21; Colossians 3:17; I Thessalonians 1:3; I Thessalonians 5:13; II Thessalonians 1:11; II Thessalonians 2:17; I Timothy 2:10; I Timothy 3:1; I Timothy 5:10; I Timothy 5:25; I Timothy 6:18; II Timothy 1:9; II Timothy 2:21; II Timothy 3:17; II Timothy 4:5; II Timothy 4:14; II Timothy 4:18; Titus 1:16; Titus 2:7; Titus 3:1; Titus 3:5; Titus 3:8; Titus 3:14; Hebrews 4:10; Hebrews 6:1; Hebrews 6:10; Hebrews 9:14; Hebrews 10:24; Hebrews 13:21; James 1:4; James 1:25; James 2:14; James 2:17; James 2:18; James 2:20; James 2:21; James 2:22; James 2:24; James 2:25; James 2:26; James 3:13; I Peter 1:17; I Peter 2:12; II Peter 2:8; I John 3:12; I John 3:18; II John 1:11; III John 1:10; Jude 1:15; Revelation 2:2; Revelation 2:5; Revelation 2:6; Revelation 2:9; Revelation 2:13; Revelation 2:22; Revelation 2:23; Revelation 2:26; Revelation 2:19; Revelation 3:1; Revelation 3:2; Revelation 3:8; Revelation 3:15; Revelation 9:20; Revelation 14:13; Revelation 16:11; Revelation 18:6; Revelation 20:12; Revelation 20:13; Revelation 22:12.

Nothing in the New Testament teaches as that God is going to create another creation. The new heavens and new earth is in Christ, who died and rose again from the dead.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The new heavens and the new earth is in Christ, who died and rose again from the dead:
Your claims are "False"!

The New Heavens, Earth, Jerusalem, will be a "New Creation" just as scripture teaches below, your living in denial of scriptural truth as seen below

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

"For Behold, I Create"!

Isaiah 65:17KJV
17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

2 Peter 3:13KJV

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

2 Corinthians 5:17

"So that if any one is in Christ, that one is a new creature; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new."

Galatians 6:15
"For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision has any strength, nor uncircumcision, but a new creation."

Ephesians 1:10
(The will of God is) "..in the administration of the fullness of times, to head up all things in Christ, both the things in Heaven, and the things on earth, even in Him."

1 Corinthians 1:16-19
"For all things were created by Him, the things in the heavens, and the things on the earth, the visible and the invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers, all things were created through Him and for Him.
And He is before all things, and by Him all things consist.
And He is the Head of the body, the church, who is the Beginning, the First-born from the dead, that He may be pre-eminent in all things.
For it pleased the Father that in Him all fullness should dwell."

2 Peter 3:10

"But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a rushing noise, and the elements [στοιχεῖον stoicheîon: rudiments of this world] will melt with fervent heat. And the earth and the works [ἔργον érgon: works of men] in it will be burned up."

The word stoicheîon refers to the rudiments of this world in Galatians 4:3; Galatians 4:9; Colossians 2:8; Colossians 2:20; Hebrews 5:12.

The word érgon refers to the works of Christ and of the Father in:-

Matthew 11:2; Luke 24:19; John 4:34; John 5:20; John 5:36; John 6:28; John 6:29; John 7:3; John 7:21; John 9:3; John 9:4; John 10:25; John 10:32; John 10:33; John 10:37; John 10:38; John 14:10; John 14:11; John 14:12; John 15:24; John 17:4; Acts 13:41; Acts 15:18; Romans 14:20; Philippians 1:6; Hebrews 1:10; Hebrews 2:7; Hebrews 3:9; Hebrews 4:3; Hebrews 4:4; Revelation 15:3.

The word érgon refers to the works of darkness or of the devil in:-

Romans 13:12; 2 Corinthians 11:15; Ephesians 5:11; 1 John 3:8.

The word érgon refers to the works of men in:-

Matthew 5:16; Matthew 23:3; Matthew 23:5; Matthew 26:10; Mark 13:34; Mark 14:6; Luke 11:48; John 3:19; John 3:20; John 3:21; John 7:7; John 8:39; John 8:41; Acts 5:38; Acts 7:22; Acts 7:41; Acts 9:36; Acts 13:2; Acts 14:26; Acts 15:38; Acts 26:20; Titus 2:14; Romans 2:6; Romans 2:7; Romans 2:15; Romans 3:20; Romans 3:27; Romans 3:28; Romans 4:2; Romans 4:6; Romans 9:11; Romans 9:32; Romans 11:6; Romans 13:3; Romans 15:18; I Corinthians 3:13; I Corinthians 3:14; I Corinthians 3:15; I Corinthians 5:2; I Corinthians 9:1; I Corinthians 15:58; I Corinthians 16:10; II Corinthians 9:8; II Corinthians 10:11; Galatians 2:16; Galatians 3:2; Galatians 3:5; Galatians 3:10; Galatians 5:19; Galatians 6:4; Ephesians 2:9; Ephesians 2:10; Ephesians 4:12; Philippians 1:22; Philippians 2:30; Colossians 1:10; Colossians 1:21; Colossians 3:17; I Thessalonians 1:3; I Thessalonians 5:13; II Thessalonians 1:11; II Thessalonians 2:17; I Timothy 2:10; I Timothy 3:1; I Timothy 5:10; I Timothy 5:25; I Timothy 6:18; II Timothy 1:9; II Timothy 2:21; II Timothy 3:17; II Timothy 4:5; II Timothy 4:14; II Timothy 4:18; Titus 1:16; Titus 2:7; Titus 3:1; Titus 3:5; Titus 3:8; Titus 3:14; Hebrews 4:10; Hebrews 6:1; Hebrews 6:10; Hebrews 9:14; Hebrews 10:24; Hebrews 13:21; James 1:4; James 1:25; James 2:14; James 2:17; James 2:18; James 2:20; James 2:21; James 2:22; James 2:24; James 2:25; James 2:26; James 3:13; I Peter 1:17; I Peter 2:12; II Peter 2:8; I John 3:12; I John 3:18; II John 1:11; III John 1:10; Jude 1:15; Revelation 2:2; Revelation 2:5; Revelation 2:6; Revelation 2:9; Revelation 2:13; Revelation 2:22; Revelation 2:23; Revelation 2:26; Revelation 2:19; Revelation 3:1; Revelation 3:2; Revelation 3:8; Revelation 3:15; Revelation 9:20; Revelation 14:13; Revelation 16:11; Revelation 18:6; Revelation 20:12; Revelation 20:13; Revelation 22:12.

Not!

:Zek:

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's imagine the two witnesses represent the Church under the Old Covenant and the Church of the New Covenant. When I say Church of Old & New, I'm speaking of faithful saints (believers). Because we, believers, are the Church in physical form on the earth. John writes they are 'four', which are 'two olive trees' and 'two candlesticks'.

These four physically and corporately are faithful saints, people who are sent to bear witness to the Word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ, in the same way John was sent to bear record of all things that he saw. From Old Covenant it was the Law and Prophets that bear witness to the Word of God and testified of the Messiah to come. And from the New Covenant it is the Gospel of Christ preached in the power of the Holy Spirit that is sent to bear witness to the Word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ.

The time shall come when the Church on earth, which equates to PEOPLE, shall have finished Her (their) testimony and the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit shall overcome them (the Church) and kill them (the Church). Because the testimony of these "two witnesses" torments all who dwell upon the earth in unbelief. The world will rejoice and celebrate over the death of these two faithful witnesses for a short time (3 1/2 days), until the spirit of life enters into them when they are bodily resurrected to meet the Lord in the air in an hour coming when the last trumpet begins to sound. The pertinent question is, when shall the testimony given the Church on this earth be finished? Because when the seventh angel sounds John writes "The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."