Sex Trafficking

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why didn't you post a link like that to begin with? I think it is just because you wanted to reply to any responses by declaring how righteous you think you are by chirping, "Just trust God."
How righteous I am? Why the personal attacks?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Without God we have no hope in this WICKED world!

Ps 91 There shall no evil befall you ... He shall give His angels charge over you to keep you in all your ways!

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kcnalp,
You really shouldn't just be blowing spiritual smoke in the hopes of sounding "religious." Answer the man's question. Specifically how does "Trusting in God" stop sex rings?

Just thinking about this, if we have been given the authority to heal in the name of Jesus, we should be also able to, as they say, "plead the blood" and "put a hedge of protection" on and around our children. That should be a daily habit.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just thinking about this, if we have been given the authority to heal in the name of Jesus, we should be also able to, as they say, "plead the blood" and "put a hedge of protection" on and around our children. That should be a daily habit.
Good. So, if you see something happening...…… don't intervene or inform the police, just sit on your ___, and simply trust in God. I'm sure it'll all be alright.

The OP intimated a request for practical positive actions.... and then in his very next post, he just goes and tried to sound Holy by saying all we need to do is sit back and "Trust in God." Like that will make it all go away.

I call that kind of thinking, cowardly stupidity.

Last edited:

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good. So, if you see something happening...…… don't intervene or inform the police, just sit on your ___, and simply trust in God. I'm sure it'll all be alright.

The OP intimated a request for practical positive actions.... and then in his very next post, he just goes and tried to sound Holy by saying all we need to do is sit back and "Trust in God." Like that will make it all go away.

I call that kind of thinking, cowardly stupidity.

I thought you wanted to know how to protect your own children. That's what you should do. But, of course, call the authorities to help those in the process of being taken. Willie, are you sure you are a member of a Vineyard Fellowship?

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought you wanted to know how to protect your own children. That's what you should do. But, of course, call the authorities to help those in the process of being taken. Willie, are you sure you are a member of a Vineyard Fellowship?
You didn't read the "20 things you can do" that I posted? (post #27)

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hello

How many people are their trying to shut the gate after the horse has bolted, without studying the overall problem and simply dealing with the cause of the trafficking.

Yes it is important to provide the means for people caught in the sex trade, both male and females, to be able to leave the trade, but the triggers for causing the sex trade also need to be addressed and removed where ever possible.

In say, Cambodia, where the poor farmers cannot earn enough from their crops, then selling their daughters into the sex trade bring a momentary monetary benefit, but puts the daughter into a life of slavery being owned by the person who sells her wares only for his benefit.

Finding solutions to the initiating causal problems will go a long way to solving the problem.

However, how do you stop people "owning" others?

Shalom

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Young women and girls are in GREAT danger from sex trafficking! It is the fastest growing industry in the US! They can disappear in a heartbeat!

i think its something that has always been going on. have you ever read about the roman empire and the corrupt lives of the nobility? they were into a lot of sick stuff like that and that was 2000 years ago. this stuff seems to go on a lot among the rich elite, todays nobility.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i think its something that has always been going on. have you ever read about the roman empire and the corrupt lives of the nobility? they were into a lot of sick stuff like that and that was 2000 years ago. this stuff seems to go on a lot among the rich elite, todays nobility.
You're probably right, but I think it's much more advanced now. There are so many ways to abduct, especially the internet and cell phones.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Young women and girls are in GREAT danger from sex trafficking! It is the fastest growing industry in the US! They can disappear in a heartbeat!
And not just young women and girls. Trafficking rings ship children all the way to the White House. Idk who is brave enough to know the truth of what our government has been involved in, but the proof is out there.
There's a video on YouTube by a channel called "hotkministry." Their latest video gives a lot of info on this ....but beware, it's graphic.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And not just young women and girls. Trafficking rings ship children all the way to the White House. Idk who is brave enough to know the truth of what our government has been involved in, but the proof is out there.
There's a video on YouTube by a channel called "hotkministry." Their latest video gives a lot of info on this ....but beware, it's graphic.
"Our" government is truly Satanic!

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the Dem open border policies will increase sex trafficing 1000 times or more. No woman or girl is safe! Thank you Joe Biden!

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the Dem open border policies will increase sex trafficing 1000 times or more. No woman or girl is safe! Thank you Joe Biden!
It's not just a Biden/Democrat issue. It's across the board with both parties and Trump is a huge player in human trafficking. Why do you people fall for the charade??!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not just a Biden/Democrat issue. It's across the board with both parties and Trump is a huge player in human trafficking. Why do you people fall for the charade??!
You don't remember who tried to build the border wall? It sure wasn't Biden or Obama or Clinton.

Last edited: