Sexual Immorality

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hello my friends. All people will become believers in Christ and gain permanent life. Yes, even those who are sexual immoral, who have committed the sin of sexual immorality. All sins lead to death, no exceptions. However, Christ our Lord died for our sins, therefore He paid their penalty. Thus, all we must do to be made clean of our sins is to believe in Him. And this includes all sins. Yes, even those who have committed horrible acts of sexual immorality can still be saved by simple belief in Jesus Christ.

One scary instance of sexual immorality is with this driving instructor.
Driving instructor charged after woman sexually assaulted during lesson in Mississauga
I showed my mother and sister news stories like this one since they are both girls and can be at risk unfortunately. My younger sister, who is a minor under 18 years old, is looking for a driving instructor, and just recently one of the driving instructors we contacted asked for a 2 hour lesson. 2 hours!?!?! That’s so long. What sort of sexual sins could this stranger commit on my sister in a locked vehicle? There are many evil things people can do to others. Forcibly drug, murder, rape. Those are all evil wrongdoings which the Lord is against. But how can one trapped in that situation even flee? Luckily, we did not give this man our house address. We took the steps to prevent sexual immorality here, and you can also take steps to prevent it too.

There are many more news articles that talk about these illegal crimes of sexual immorality too.
Brampton driving instructor charged in connection with sexual assault investigation: police - Toronto | Globalnews.ca
Police charge Toronto driving instructor with 2 counts of sexual assault - Toronto | Globalnews.ca
Driving school instructor charged in connection with sexual assault investigation
CityNews

It’s scary because I know there’s some high schools that have driving programs. I hope these young children are kept protected from these sexually immoral evil criminals. The Lord tells us to protect children, not to harm them! Harming children is evil.
Matthew 19:14 But Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven.”

On one hand, it’s good that these criminals are being exposed for their acts of evil. The Lord rebukes them!
Ephesians 5:11 Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them.
On the other hand, it’s a great shame that so many of these wrongdoings have been committed in the first place.
Hebrews 13:4 Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.

But hopefully all of these news article examples and Bible verses serve as a warning for anyone thinking of committing an act of sexual immorality not to do it. The Lord is against sexual immorality my friends, that’s the truth!

Luckily, there exists many helplines that a person can contact if they experienced any form of sexual harassment, sexual assault, sexual misconduct, sexual immorality, etc.
Have you been harassed or assaulted by a driving instructor? Tell us your story

Inside of a motor vehicle, the seats are often close to each other. So it’s hard to escape. And when you’re driving, you have to be focused on the road ahead of you! How can

Here’s an evil driving instructor that even had his own driving school. He took advantage of his position of power and authority to sexually assault three men. So not only are women at risk in these sorts of situations, but men as well!
Disgusting driving instructor touched and abused three learners in his car
In this city I live in I see so many Driving Schools. But how many of these driving schools are actually safe?
The problem with being a driving instructor is that many types of people can learn to drive, but just because someone’s good on the road doesn’t mean they’re morally good. Someone could be smart enough to know how to pass a road test, but not smart enough to know to obey the Word of God to flee from sexual immorality like sexual assault and sexual misconduct.
1 Thessalonians 4:3 For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you abstain from sexual immorality;

Driving can be a useful skill for the real world, since there are jobs that require knowing how to drive, or might require a driving license. Passing a driving exam is quite difficult. When I passed my road test, I was praying pretty much the whole time! (And don’t worry, I was praying with my eyes open, not with my eyes closed! Please watch the road my friends!)

Therefore, I hope that you are able to flee successfully from sexual immorality my friend. Sometimes, there can be situations where we can be in harm, so it’s important to recognize them in advance and act with caution. That’s action that you can do. Looking ahead to see if the scenario you’re about to go into could lead you into committing sexual sin and thus avoiding it. Though, even if anyone were to stumble, the Lord is faithful with all people, He will never give up caring about you, my friend.

Everyone who commits sexual immorality is destroying themselves, because it is a sin, disobedience of the Word of God.
1 Corinthians 6:13 “Food is meant for the stomach and the stomach for food”—and God will destroy both one and the other. The body is not meant for sexual immorality, but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body.
These driving instructors could have positively influenced the lives of so many people if they just did not commit sexual immorality on their students. Yet they chose to commit these transgressions anyways. And now they get charged, arrested, found guilty in court.

Those who commit sexual immorality will suffer punishment for their crimes. However, the punishment will not last forever, it’s only temporary as eventually all people, yes even those who have committed sexual immorality, will become believers in Christ and gain permanent life in paradise. Because the blood of Christ makes us clean from all sins, yes even sexual immorality.
```Job 5:17-18 Happy the man whom God rebukes! Therefore do not reject the discipline of the Almighty. For, though he wounds, he will bind up; the hands that smite will heal. ```

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All people will become believers in Christ and gain permanent life.

“…one said unto [Jesus], Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them, Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.” (Luke 13:23-24)

Those who commit sexual immorality will suffer punishment for their crimes. However, the punishment will not last forever

“…do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality…” (1 Corinthians 6:9)

it’s only temporary as eventually all people, yes even those who have committed sexual immorality, will become believers in Christ

“And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.” (Matthew 25:33)

“And these [goats] shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.” (Matthew 25:46)

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
“…one said unto [Jesus], Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them, Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.” (Luke 13:23-24)

“…do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality…” (1 Corinthians 6:9)

“And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.” (Matthew 25:33)

“And these [goats] shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.” (Matthew 25:46)
Everlasting = aionios = pertaining to an age = not forever
eternal
αἰώνιον (aiōnion)
Adjective - Accusative Feminine Singular
Strong's 166: From aion

Sexual immortality is a sin, therefore there is a consequence. The punishment for sin will not last forever because all will believe in Christ to be made clean of their sins eventually.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The reason why I made this post was because of a conversation I had with my Christian friend, RoboticSquire. Here it is for context:
RoboticSquire

Today at 7:42 AM
@HSong, I have something to say. my past with sexual immorality which ruined my mind. What can I do?
RoboticSquire

Today at 9:47 AM
Hello.
RoboticSquire

Today at 10:24 AM
@Jesus-saves-all.com, you there?
RoboticSquire

Today at 11:23 AM
[Repost if you love God video meme]

Hi RoboticSquire my friend.

Sorry to keep you waiting! Looking at the time stamps, your first reply was from 7:42 AM. I woke up around 9:00 AM today, ate breakfast, talking to my family. My Christian friend and I run a Slack server to promote Christianity and two new users joined, so greeted them. Emailed another Christian friend, etc.

Anyways, back to your message. I can’t say that I exactly understand your specific situation. However, I pray to the Lord that you are kept safe and protected from sexual immorality my friend.
```1 Corinthians 6:18 Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body. ```

One scary instance of sexual immorality is with this driving instructor.
https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/driving-...aulted-during-lesson-in-mississauga-1.5758114
I showed my mother and sister news stories like this one since they are both girls and can be at risk unfortunately. My younger sister, who is a minor under 18 years old, is looking for a driving instructor, and just recently one of the driving instructors we contacted asked for a 2 hour lesson. 2 hours!?!?! That’s so long. What sort of sexual sins could this stranger commit on my sister in a locked vehicle? There are many evil things people can do to others. Forcibly drug, murder, rape. Those are all evil wrongdoings which the Lord is against. But how can one trapped in that situation even flee? Luckily, we did not give this man our house address. We took the steps to prevent sexual immorality here, and you can also take steps to prevent it too.

Therefore, I hope that you are able to flee successfully from sexual immorality my friend. Sometimes, there can be situations where we can be in harm, so it’s important to recognize them in advance and act with caution. That’s action that you can do. Looking ahead to see if the scenario you’re about to go into could lead you into committing sexual sin and thus avoiding it. Though, even if anyone were to stumble, the Lord is faithful with all people, He will never give up caring about you, my friend.

In terms of being ruined, I don’t think anyone can be permanently ruined. Sure, some may experience ruin temporarily, but after wounds come healing. So I hope that your mind will be healed by the Almighty God as well :)
```Job 5:17-18 Happy the man whom God rebukes! Therefore do not reject the discipline of the Almighty. For, though he wounds, he will bind up; the hands that smite will heal. ```

[referring to the post I made about the fictional series called “Yume Nikki” that I made an article about titled “HorrorGames.htm”
RoboticSquire

Yesterday at 2:25 PM
Ah I see. Well, I am planning to give it another shot because all I had to do is just explore, explore and explore. Lost interest, but maybe I'll play it again.

RoboticSquire

05/10/2023 11:23 AM
Hi.
How are you doing?
How is everything?
Jesus-saves-all.com

05/10/2023 12:30 PM
Hi RoboticSquire my friend. Doing well so far. Was just messaging another one of my friends here on Discord, can.of.soup, about Christianity! :D They used to be an atheist, surprisingly enough, but I was able to convert them to a Christian just a few months ago :) Even though the evangelism part is over, I still talk with them because I enjoy it and they are my friend after all <3 Proverbs 17:17 A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.
RoboticSquire

05/10/2023 12:40 PM
Cool!
RoboticSquire

Today at 11:31 AM
Hello, so uh, how is everthing?
Jesus-saves-all.com

Today at 2:00 PM
Hi Robotic Squire.
A lot has happened.
I just sent an email to my brother in Christ, Larry LaRue, about this situation. It just happened yesterday morning, May 11 2023. My mother and I love our sister as all family members should. She’s a minor, under 18, a child. And random people are trying to get her into their car to drive to another province here in Canada! The drive is hours away and it’s at night time. My mother said "I am going to report that as abduction. I am going to call the police" yesterday. We are willing to bring in actual law enforcement if things get to the point of a kidnapping. We are very worried.
They are trying to abduct my sister who is a child
Though, these spiritual attacks from the forces of evil are nothing new. Here’s a few past events I experienced: I’ve heard multiple gunshots near me at night during evangelizing time. People shouted stuff along the lines of “Where are you running?! Come over here!?” as I ran away from them at night after soulwinning. What looks to be drug deals I saw when spreading the Gospel. Strangers parked their car in front of our house, rang our doorbell, and suddenly drove off when working on my Christian website. A strange note that looked to have one of my Christian friends name written on it was found in our mailbox. One impersonating “Adonay” online with powers that even startled the moderators so much that one of them emailed me asking for help, that evil spirit inflicting real-life misfortune on me. Fire truck fire fighters coming to our house while I was on a Christian Zoom meeting. A natural disaster while calling a Christian friend, extreme cold that complete shut off my phone’s battery. Locked, trapped, in the bottom floor of a bank building with my sister while posting my handwritten Gospel tracts around the city. I’ve been spat on, physically assaulted, I did not fight back during that time, I just put my arms up and blocked while I cried. Just to name a few, yet I continue.

So to answer your question. “How is everything?” Well, the world has been in this state of sin for a long time, but all people will be made permanently clean of sin by faith in Christ. So, things are difficult now, but I’m hopeful for that bright future, my friend.

1 Corinthians 15:22-28 All will be made alive in Christ