SHABBAT SHALOM

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psa 57:9 I will praise thee, O Lord, among the people: I will sing unto thee among the nations.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2Ch 6:41 Now therefore arise, O LORD God, into thy resting place, thou, and the ark of thy strength: let thy priests, O LORD God, be clothed with salvation, and let thy saints rejoice in goodness.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exo 15:17 Thou shalt bring them in, and plant them in the mountain of thine inheritance, in the place, O LORD, which thou hast made for thee to dwell in, in the Sanctuary, O Lord, which thy hands have established.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then the king commanded, and they brought Daniel, and cast him into the den of lions. Now the king spake and said unto Daniel, Thy God whom thou servest continually, he will deliver thee.
And a stone was brought, and laid upon the mouth of the den; and the king sealed it with his own signet, and with the signet of his lords; that the purpose might not be changed concerning Daniel.
Then the king went to his palace, and passed the night fasting: neither were instruments of musick brought before him: and his sleep went from him.
Then the king arose very early in the morning, and went in haste unto the den of lions.
And when he came to the den, he cried with a lamentable voice unto Daniel: and the king spake and said to Daniel, O Daniel, servant of the living God, is thy God, whom thou servest continually, able to deliver thee from the lions?
Then said Daniel unto the king, O king, live for ever.
My God hath sent his angel, and hath shut the lions' mouths, that they have not hurt me: forasmuch as before him innocency was found in me; and also before thee, O king, have I done no hurt.
Then was the king exceeding glad for him, and commanded that they should take Daniel up out of the den. So Daniel was taken up out of the den, and no manner of hurt was found upon him, because he believed in his God.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jos 3:17 And the priests that bare the ark of the covenant of the LORD stood firm on dry ground in the midst of Jordan, and all the Israelites passed over on dry ground, until all the people were passed clean over Jordan.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isa 45:18 For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2Co 10:4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds)

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psa 31:19 Oh how great is thy goodness, which thou hast laid up for them that fear thee; which thou hast wrought for them that trust in thee before the sons of men!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev 5:12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.

Reactions: farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Rev 5:12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.

@Ziggy

I love Josiah Conder's hymn:

"But the high myst'ries of Thy Name
An Angel's grasp transcend;
The Father only - glorious claim! -
The Son can comprehend.

Throughout the universe of bliss,
The centre Thou and Sun,
Th'eternal theme of praise is this
To heaven's beloved One:

Worthy O Lamb of God art Thou
That every knee to Thee should bow,