Shall i go this sunday?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, a Pastor just called me, over phone, and requested me to go to him and distribute 150 Bibles this sunday, saying its urgent also some have taken water baptism and are not having Bibles.

God has blessed me with 150 Bibles from march to go and give in his Church, but due to virus and lockdown have not gone and distributed.

You can pray that God move mightily, and bless so that and i carry these 150 Bibles and distribute in this Church.

God bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
friends, i shared to elder sis. to help me carry 150 Hindi Bibles in their car. But she said they are having some works so they will not able to take me and Bibles in their car now. Buses are not allowed to run, but those having cars are travelling

You can pray God make a way or send someone with his car way, so that we will be able to carry these Bibles to this Church and return soon.

It will really be a blessing to go and give these Bibles. Its like " mind is willing, body is pulling".

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
friends, i shared to elder sis. to help me carry 150 Hindi Bibles in their car. But she said they are having some works so they will not able to take me and Bibles in their car now. Buses are not allowed to run, but those having cars are travelling

You can pray God make a way or send someone with his car way, so that we will be able to carry these Bibles to this Church and return soon.

It will really be a blessing to go and give these Bibles. Its like " mind is willing, body is pulling".
Also praying for this!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, Pastor called me, i said that i will not be able to go tomorrow( sunday) to his Church, because of transportation problems. so he requested me to try and come, and distribute Bibles on Nov. 8th he said on this day, they will also have Lord's supper.

This is my same prayer request, you can pray that God bless me with some means of transportation, on Nov. 8th so that i carry 150 Bibles with me, distribute and return home, soon, after the Bible distribution.

Thanks friends for your precious prayers.

God bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prayers you're way @My Dreams.

Are you making progress spreading the Gospel of Christ over there in India? Can you share any experiences? It would be edifying to hear of your experiences I think! Cheers, Devin :)