Shall we discuss this?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"By default"? Where do you find that in the Bible? Why don't you just write your own bible?

John 1:1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Sure, if all of what God consists of made you omnipresent and entered your omnipresent body, then ruled His created through your spirit body.... you would be God by default.

And we all would go flat in your presence.

Col 2:9 is a massive thing to happen to a man.

It can even give the man all of God's power.....

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your opinions don't overrule the Christian Bible.

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

NWT John 20 Thomas said to Jesus, "My Lord and MY GOD".

If you want to deny the scriptures that your choice. The scriptures show that one of the reasons The Only Begotten Son became human was so that he could sacrifice his human life for mankind. The scriptures even show that The Only Begotten Son of God knowingly and willingly became human to sacrifice his human life for Mankind. Jesus didn't take back that human life that he willingly sacrificed so that mankind could be saved. Do you believe Jesus took his sacrifice back? I don't. Jesus wasn't resurrected a human but instead a spiritual person with immortality which was given to him at his resurrection and Jesus inherited incorruption. Humans are not immortal nor are they incorruptible, so Jesus wasn't resurrected human, a man.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you want to deny the scriptures that your choice. The scriptures show that one of the reasons The Only Begotten Son became human was so that he could sacrifice his human life for mankind. The scriptures even show that The Only Begotten Son of God knowingly and willingly became human to sacrifice his human life for Mankind. Jesus didn't take back that human life that he willingly sacrificed so that mankind could be saved. Do you believe Jesus took his sacrifice back? I don't. Jesus wasn't resurrected a human but instead a spiritual person with immortality which was given to him at his resurrection and Jesus inherited incorruption. Humans are not immortal nor are they incorruptible, so Jesus wasn't resurrected human, a man.
What do you think I quoted? Have you never read a Bible? If you want to believe Kingdom Hell over the Bible that's your choice.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure, if all of what God consists of made you omnipresent and entered your omnipresent body, then ruled His created through your spirit body.... you would be God by default.

And we all would go flat in your presence.

Col 2:9 is a massive thing to happen to a man.

It can even give the man all of God's power.....
God can make an infinite God? lol

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, Your opinions don't overrule the Christian Bible. You're calling Thomas a liar.

NWT John 20 Thomas said to Jesus, "My Lord and MY GOD".

And you're calling Matthew a liar!
Matt 28 baptizing them in the NAME (singular) of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You contradict yourself nearly every time you post!

A man CANNOT be "MADE God" of the Bible.
So you think Jesus is not God then?...

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus

....just a man?

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you think I quoted? Have you never read a Bible? If you want to believe Kingdom Hell over the Bible that's your choice.

I think if someone is truly interested in the Bible, any Bible, they would understand that John 20:17 is true. They would also know that Jesus did sacrifice his human life willingly so that the world of mankind would be saved. Jesus didn't take that sacrifice back. So when he was resurrected and speaking to Mary to tell his Apostles and disciples that he was going to his Father and God who also was their Father and God Jesus wasn't a human, a man, at that particular time Jesus was resurrected a immortal spiritual being who had inherited incorruption. People can argue all they want but no human, including when Jesus was on Earth as a human has ever been immortal. Immortal means you are beyond death. Death can't touch you, in other words you can't die. The Only Begotten Son of God had to die so that the world of mankind would be saved.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think if someone is truly interested in the Bible, any Bible, they would understand that John 20:17 is true. They would also know that Jesus did sacrifice his human life willingly so that the world of mankind would be saved. Jesus didn't take that sacrifice back. So when he was resurrected and speaking to Mary to tell his Apostles and disciples that he was going to his Father and God who also was their Father and God Jesus wasn't a human, a man, at that particular time Jesus was resurrected a immortal spiritual being who had inherited incorruption. People can argue all they want but no human, including when Jesus was on Earth as a human has ever been immortal. Immortal means you are beyond death. Death can't touch you, in other words you can't die. The Only Begotten Son of God had to die so that the world of mankind would be saved.
Barney, don't you guys teach the Jesus is Michael the Archangel that gave his life?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So stop calling your own NWT lies!