Shall we discuss this?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok let's take a look at "Elohim" ...

Exodus 7:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet.

Feel free to look it up on the internet. The word "god" used there is "Elohim".

Soooo, you are saying that Moses is Plural/three/unity - Good luck with that.

No elohim is just plural and doesn't mean trinity- just more than one!

Don't need luck. The indefinite "a" is not in the Hebrew and so God made Moses God to Pharoah. You need to take it up with God Himself. Even The basic Strongs concordance shows it is plural.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kingdom Hall/Hell doesn't have a clue about Bible Truth.

JW will express what they believe the truth is that the Bible is speaking to us. You don't have to agree with it. I certainly don't believe those who believe in the Trinity, immortality of the Soul or the hellfire doctrine.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JW will express what they believe the truth is that the Bible is speaking to us. You don't have to agree with it. I certainly don't believe those who believe in the Trinity, immortality of the Soul or the hellfire doctrine.
You know that's not true. You do what Kingdom Hall tells you to do. Hell will be filled with those who don't believe in Hell.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know that's not true. You do what Kingdom Hall tells you to do. Hell will be filled with those who don't believe in Hell.

I've found out from the posts when you speak about JW that you don't have a clue what you're talking about. I decide what I believe. You just don't like when I exercise my right who I agree with. You don't think anyone has the right to agree with anyone except how you and those like you believe. If they don't agree with you and those like you, you'll do your best to twist whatever they say.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've found out from the posts when you speak about JW that you don't have a clue what you're talking about. I decide what I believe. You just don't like when I exercise my right who I agree with. You don't think anyone has the right to agree with anyone except how you and those like you believe. If they don't agree with you and those like you, you'll do your best to twist whatever they say.
So tell us Barney, what don't you agree with JW's / Kingdom Hall / WatchTower "doctrinally"? Anything? Or are you just another JW puppet? Is Michael your savior?

Last edited:

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So tell us Barney, what don't you agree with JW's / Kingdom Hall / WatchTower "doctrinally"? Anything? Or are you just another JW puppet? Is Michael your savior?

I honestly think you would call anyone a puppet who disagreed with you. So what does it matter. You believe whatever you want to. When it comes right down to it, it only matters what I choose what I believe the truth is. Other people don't have to agree with it. The fact they choose to disagree with what I said or believe the truth is concerning the scriptures is their right.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I honestly think you would call anyone a puppet who disagreed with you. So what does it matter. You believe whatever you want to. When it comes right down to it, it only matters what I choose what I believe the truth is. Other people don't have to agree with it. The fact they choose to disagree with what I said or believe the truth is concerning the scriptures is their right.
It "matters" because YOU / JW's constantly attack our Christian Bibles. Now back to the questions you totally avoided answering:
"So tell us Barney, what don't you agree with JW's / Kingdom Hall / WatchTower "doctrinally"? Anything? Or are you just another JW puppet? Is Michael your savior?" Don't you want to be honest and open about your JW beliefs?

Last edited:

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It "matters" because YOU JW's constantly attack our Christian Bibles. Now back to the questions you totally avoided answering:
"So tell us Barney, what don't you agree with JW's / Kingdom Hall / WatchTower "doctrinally"? Anything? Or are you just another JW puppet? Is Michael your savior?" Don't you want to be honest and open about your JW beliefs?

I already have given the answer that I'm going to give, if you dislike the answer that's not my problem.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is your problem. Hell will be filled with people who don't believe in Hell.

You go ahead and continue believing the lie. Jehovah God allows “an operation of error” to go to persons who prefer falsehood “that they may get to believing the lie” rather than the good news about Jesus Christ. 2Th 2:9-12 The scriptures consistently tell us that Jesus Christ is the Only Begotten Son God, that Jesus Christ admitted after his resurrection that he had a Father and God John 20:17

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have! That is why I am a follower of the Lord Jesus Christ!

And that is why I wish you would listen to Gods word as written and not rewritten by a man made organization.

No you're not a follower of Jesus Christ, you're just someone who believes he's a follower Jesus Christ. Someone who believes he/she is a follower of Jesus Christ has faith that The True God sent his Only Begotten Son to the world of mankind to save the world of mankind by Jesus Christ sacrificing his human life. The true follower of Jesus Christ believes that The True God resurrected his Only Begotten Son a powerful spiritual being who was given immortality and inherited in corruption three days after his death. A true follower of Jesus Christ believes what Jesus said to Mary at John 20:17. A True follower of Jesus Christ doesn't throw away what Jesus Christ said at John 20:17 just because Thomas said, "My Lord and My God, " as though that trumps What Jesus Christ said when he said he had a Father and a God which was his Apostles and disciples Father and God.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why don't they see it?

It is simply amazing that Christians don't see it.

Could it be bias causing voluntary blindness?
Some people love their own doctrines or church essentials or statements of faith more than they love truth, God's Truth. They may say they have it, but if they really do, then they would not be afraid to hear other doctrines seemingly opposed to their own. It reminds me of the Pharisees who really did know the letter of the law very well. Their problem was that they did not know and love God's Truth.

As Paul wrote it, due to the lack of love of truth, God sends delusion. There seem to be a lot of deluded people in and out of churches today!

Reactions: Truther

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... They are all true God and they are not the same person as the modalist heresy says. they are three unique and distinct individuals who all share the same essence- absolute Deity. that is why Jesus said "If you see me you see the Father" and I and the Father are one.
Given that then what does this mean?

"Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:" John 17:20-22

Was Jesus praying for you and me and other believers to become part of God moving well beyond a Trinity to a Multiplicity? I don't believe that myself, but your words would seem to support that.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, JESUS SAID only God is good.
did Jesus say he was "Bad?". again here is your mistake. when Jesus reference as Father, as the "diversifty" of himself in flesh he is simply saying "my Spirit" which art in heaven. and when Jesus the Spirit in Heaven say "My Son", he is simplying saying MY body on earth.

so when the Lord Jesus said only God is God, he's simply saying I'M GOOD... lol. my, my, my, when will they ever LEARN

see in Hebrews 1:8 "But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom." here the definite article is used. BINGO, Jesus is the Spirit, the Father "diversified" in flesh... :eek:

PICJAG.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some people love their own doctrines or church essentials or statements of faith more than they love truth, God's Truth. They may say they have it, but if they really do, then they would not be afraid to hear other doctrines seemingly opposed to their own. It reminds me of the Pharisees who really did know the letter of the law very well. Their problem was that they did not know and love God's Truth.

As Paul wrote it, due to the lack of love of truth, God sends delusion. There seem to be a lot of deluded people in and out of churches today!
Amen, but sadly true.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
did Jesus say he was "Bad?". again here is your mistake. when Jesus reference as Father, as the "diversifty" of himself in flesh he is simply saying "my Spirit" which art in heaven. and when Jesus the Spirit in Heaven say "My Son", he is simplying saying MY body on earth.

so when the Lord Jesus said only God is God, he's simply saying I'M GOOD... lol. my, my, my, when will they ever LEARN

see in Hebrews 1:8 "But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom." here the definite article is used. BINGO, Jesus is the Spirit, the Father "diversified" in flesh... :eek:

PICJAG.
Jesus "implied" I am good???

And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God

Your grammar skills are lacking, respectfully.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Father is only 'good' per scripture. Yahshua today possesses/ or is possessed by this only divine, pure and 'good' Spirit. He now claims goodness because of his Father and his God, and our God, that dwells within him - the same Spirit of the Father within him whilst he lived his human life on earth.

Reactions: Truther