If you pray to God...no verbal communication...and ask for forgiveness, understanding what Jesus did for you...are you saved or must you physically speak the words?
John 3:16. Baptism isn't mentioned.
Religious beliefs based on what is not said, is not a good way to formulate a religious belief. But what it does say....Why do you call Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do what I say? Luke 6:46
All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you” (Matthew 28:18–20)
Peter said to them, “Repent, and each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. Acts 2:38
Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. John chapter 6 explains that that the Bread and Wine ritual is required, but specifically John 6:53-54 So what kind of precarious situation is it if you are saved, but you have no life in you and Yeshua does not raise you on the last day?