I have no problem with teaching and practicing baptism.Whether it's necessary for salvation or not isn't my concern. Teaching and practicing baptism is.
I was simply saying baptism isn't a requirement for salvation.
Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.
You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!
I have no problem with teaching and practicing baptism.Whether it's necessary for salvation or not isn't my concern. Teaching and practicing baptism is.
Great question to ask the Several denominations who have Several different traditions of water:Why do people so resist baptism?

The problem with that is it always ends up being a debate over whether baptism is a requirement for salvation. That shouldn't even be an issue and just distracts from the real issue: that is, God's word teaches us to baptize and get baptized.I have no problem with teaching and practicing baptism.
I was simply saying baptism isn't a requirement for salvation.
I agree..we should all get baptized.The problem with that is it always ends up being a debate over whether baptism is a requirement for salvation. That shouldn't even be an issue and just distracts from the real issue: that is, God's word teaches us to baptize and get baptized.
Immersed.I agree..we should all get baptized.
Do you think it matters if we are immersed, affussion or the method is aspersion?
You don't "need" to get baptized as a requirement for salvation...but you should or "need" too in the sense that it is an asked of Christians to get baptized.
If you pray to God...no verbal communication...and ask for forgiveness, understanding what Jesus did for you...are you saved or must you physically speak the words?Just think about Yeshua and you are saved?
John 3:16. Baptism isn't mentioned.Find in the scriptures were repentance, baptism, and the Bread and Wine Ritual are not required to be saved from Hell and resurrected and go to Heaven.
If you pray to God...no verbal communication...and ask for forgiveness, understanding what Jesus did for you...are you saved or must you physically speak the words?
John 3:16. Baptism isn't mentioned.
Why not? Give me scripture?I have no problem with teaching and practicing baptism.
I was simply saying baptism isn't a requirement for salvation.
It should be your concern because it is required...per scriptures.Whether it's necessary for salvation or not isn't my concern. Teaching and practicing baptism is.
Yes and yes.Questions for newbies: Does Jesus command it? Is obeying / disobeying Jesus a salvation issue?
Proverbs 4:7 says, "The beginning of wisdom is this: Get wisdom."It should be your concern because it is required...per scriptures.
Water immersion baptism is not taught by Jesus via Paul as a requirement for 2026 believers to enter HeavenProverbs 4:7 says, "The beginning of wisdom is this: Get wisdom."
My message is, "The beginning of baptism is this: Get baptized."
While others endlessly debate whether baptism is required for salvation, my message is clear: Get baptized. That's what God's word teaches us to do. It doesn't matter if you think it's required for salvation or not, you need to get baptized.
If you want to debate if baptism is required for salvation you'll have to find someone else, I'm not interested.Water immersion baptism is not taught by Jesus via Paul as a requirement for 2026 believers to enter Heaven
If you have the wisdom, then list the verses where Jesus via Paul teaches it is a requirement :)
Obviously no verses from Paul hey Saved :)If you want to debate if baptism is required for salvation you'll have to find someone else, I'm not interested.