Should only a few people be allowed to have children?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're him. I remember you from a different forum. My scren name is different but your is exactly the same! I can fry an Egg too! But I can't make all that stuff you said you made so I'll take that as a chef! It looks like a Chef's menu, lol!

Howdy John!
Howdy....
I have been around a bit...."bought the farm" so to speak....by that I mean I've retired and bought a place to make a garden....kinda....just a fruit and nut farm. Pecans and grapes....maybe some peaches too. We'll see what comes. So far just some herbs and pecans. Got about 80 gallons of pecans last fall and gave away a bunch and cracked a bunch. Made cookies and candies and gingerbread for Christmas.

Reactions: MA2444

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In my opinion the only people who should be allowed to have children are: healthy, rich, good looking, educated, have passed a parenting test, and can assure that their child will have a good life. While none of these things do noy guarentee a good life, it is rare when average and below average people lead happy lives. I also want to point out that I know being born into money doesn't necessarily mean being successful and that being poor doesn't mean that a child won't grow up to be rich.
Sounds similar to Hitler's policy!

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
And it still wouldn't require an abortion.

An ectopic pregnancy is akin to a misscarriage. They are not viable for life and have no chance of being born.
An entopic pregnancy is viable, its just in the wrong place. A place that as the baby grows will rupture the wall of the intestine caverty, it is because this will kill the mother that abortion is required.

PossibleThrowawayAccount

Oct 1, 2022
Pittsburgh, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When was the world a fair place?
For some people it is more than fair.
Supremacy
Not really. I don't believe in supremacy of any kind. Privilege knows no race, religions, body type or gender.
Looks like his name was carefully chosen , @PossibleThrowawayAccount. No replies to OP.
You assume that because I didn't reply right away that I just came here to make this thread and ruffle feathers?
This post is a mock to the majority of Christians.
I didn't make this thread to poke fun at anyone. I just wanted a friendly debate about rather or not if it is unfair for some people to have children.
Sounds similar to Hitler's policy!
I will admit that only vaguely they are kind of like Hitler's. My views are no more closer to Hitler than saying "No smoking" signs are just like the Nazis anti smoking views. I am not talking about forcefully castrating people who fall under certain categories or genocide. I don't know what would fix the problem.