Shouldn't Races be Allowed to Segregate?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Shouldn't races be allowed to segregate?

• Yes, people should be free to live and work where they wish.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No, people should be forced by govt to diversify.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I think God loves diversity in his life forms. Eventually all the races will mix in the next thousands of years and there will be one master race of mixed origin. One would then be able to say, my ancestors are a mixture of all races. It will be peace on earth.

M3n0r4h

Jun 3, 2023
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe in forced diversity or inclusion. But I also don't think any government resources should go to enforcing people's preferred races either.

Growing up in America, in a melting pot of cultures, I have zero interest in the preservation of any race including my own. Case in point, my husband is white and Im African American.
it would be more about allowing people to live with their own races if they prefer, not so much about amassing funds for that forced project. diversity is being forced right now which is the opposite of allowing people to live where and how they want.

if a neighborhood has too many of one race, they are coming in and declaring that it is not diverse enough and forcing the integration of other races there. that's not fair and it's not right.

I'm surprised to hear that you don't care of your race disappears from the face of the earth. that sounds insincere, as if you're only saying that to make a point of argument. why would anybody want that? do you not love your parents, grandparents and your culture and heritage?
I don't see a reason for racial preservation outside of viewing other races as inferior. Im open to being wrong about that but if people think other races are inferior and don't want to be with them, I just think they have to get over it if they want to live in the United States.
it has nothing at all to do with viewing one's race as superior.

you're suggesting, possibly unintentionally, that the desire to preserve one's unique race means to somehow destroy/devalue all other races. that's just a myth and a lie that has been beaten into our psyches for decades. any conversation of this kind has been decried racist! racist! for so long that we feel guilty even considering something as natural, and universal, as the wish to preserve our races.

that is just not the case.

it doesn't harm anybody, or any race, to wish for all races to be preserved.

does it harm any species of animal to wish for all species to remain what they now are instead of mixing them to the point of not being able to tell what they were to begin with?

not in the least.
If you wanted an all one-race or one-natiomality neighborhood for example, theres plenty like that in New York City. But if you wanted to make a law that enforced that neighborhood keeping other races or nationalities out, I would draw a line. It's not so important that you should be able to restrict people from living where they want.
but that's the exact problem we have currently.

the people who wish to live with their own kind are not being allowed to have that because diversity is a LAW that is being enforced by the govts of almost all nations right now. we are NOT ALLOWED to have anything less than the most diverse cities, neighborhoods, companies, schools, etc.

that is what is restrictive. that is a massive over-reach by the govts of the world right now.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it's actually interesting to note though how many times God commanded against the mixing of the peoples in the OT.
That wasn't for skin color reasons, but like I said, He didn't want His people mixing with those who worshiped idols, demons, and practiced child sacrifice, or those who mixed with the fallen angels, and their offspring (the nephilim), etc.

Moses married a Midianite woman and God defended his right to do so when He struck Miriam with leprosy.

And then we have the Moabite, Ruth, who married Boaz and is in the lineage of Jesus. Both of these women were black as black can be. God made provisions for those of other nationalities who would believe on Him and forsake their false gods.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cassandra

M3n0r4h

Jun 3, 2023
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im not against the term because many black people in America don't actually know what country their ancestry is from
and you see that as an unfortunate travesty, correct?

do you wish for the day to come when they don't have any idea where they came from and they look nothing at all like they do today?

that would be a great reason to desire preservation of the race. would it not?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I explained in the OP what this thread is about.

it won't be for everybody.
Do you perhaps ascribe to the same beliefs as Eric Jon Phelps? I agree with a lot of what he says and he's very educated and knowledgeable on many things, but he's so adamant about that he believes everyone should stick to their own nations per their race/skin color, that it just grates on me.

M3n0r4h

Jun 3, 2023
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you perhaps ascribe to the same beliefs as Eric Jon Phelps? I agree with a lot of what he says and he's very educated and knowledgeable on many things, but he's so adamant about that he believes everyone should stick to their own nations per their race/skin color, that it just grates on me.
I've never heard of him.

I do believe people should be "allowed" to live within their own race as much as they prefer though.

just as much as people should be allowed to assimilate if they choose.

we don't have a right to both options these days though, we are not being allowed to do the one while the other is not only being allowed, but being encouraged, massively funded, pushed as an agenda on all major TV stations, movies, shows and we are even being canceled and silenced if we so much as question it.

that's just not right.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
like I mentioned in the OP, I believe it can be likened to the mixing of animals by the fallen angels, that made God furious.

God made things a certain way and He intended them to stay that way for His reasons.
People are all one kind .... humankind, made in God's image. God forbids is to lay with animals, or with angels. Animals all have different kinds and angels are a different kind.

Notice in the verses below that it says "men" ...it doesn't mention a difference of the bodies within mankind.

1 Corinthians 15:38-40
[38]But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.
[39]All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.

[40]There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
we don't have a right to both options these days though, we are not being allowed to do the one while the other is not only being allowed, but being encouraged, massively funded, pushed as an agenda on all major TV stations, movies, shows and we are even being canceled and silenced if we so much as question it.
Buy yourself an island or some acreage and live together with people of your race/s (I'm sure you have at least 5 to 10 different races/nationalities in your bloodline) and all of you live together, marry your children to each other, and do all your business with one another as much as possible. The Amish and old order Mennonites do it.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God made things a certain way and He intended them to stay that way for His reasons.
Every race came out of 2 people ...Adam and Eve. If we all mixed, one couple might have a black skinned baby, a red skinned baby, and a brown or yellow skinned baby ....a fair skinned baby ....etc ....bc each one had a wide pool of genes from their parents. Look at Essau ....he was hairy and red skinned, yet his brother was smooth skinned and no mention of him being red. Yet, they were twins.

M3n0r4h

Jun 3, 2023
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Buy yourself an island or some acreage and live together with people of your race/s (I'm sure you have at least 5 to 10 different races/nationalities in your bloodline) and all of you live together, marry your children to each other, and do all your business with one another as much as possible. The Amish and old order Mennonites do it.
why should I be the one to buy an island?

you're assuming the view of the OP is the minority view and you somehow stand with the majority.

you are mistaken.

and the Amish and Mennonites have significantly less crime, violence, depression, suicide (if any), disease and live a much more happy and peaceful existence.

why? because they are allowed to live as they choose to live; with their own kind, their own traditions and culture and standards and so forth.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you're assuming the view of the OP is the minority view and you somehow stand with the majority.
This makes me laugh. I don't do anything that stands with the majority. Stick around and read my other posts. Much of what I say goes straight against what is expected of me and I have paid a high price for it.

M3n0r4h

Jun 3, 2023
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every race came out of 2 people ...Adam and Eve. If we all mixed, one couple might have a black skinned baby, a red skinned baby, and a brown or yellow skinned baby ....a fair skinned baby ....etc ....bc each one had a wide pool of genes from their parents. Look at Essau ....he was hairy and red skinned, yet his brother was smooth skinned and no mention of him being red. Yet, they were twins.
you're turning this thread into a primarily racial topic.

that's not what the OP is at all.

you've already put in more than your 2 cents on the main question "should people have the right to live where and how they like without the govt forcing diversity and integration on them?"

your answer was yes, they should.

thank you for your answer.

M3n0r4h

Jun 3, 2023
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I think God loves diversity in his life forms. Eventually all the races will mix in the next thousands of years and there will be one master race of mixed origin. One would then be able to say, my ancestors are a mixture of all races. It will be peace on earth.
I'm not sure that is the secret recipe for peace and I sure hope all the races don't disappear into one.

regardless, I think people should be allowed to live with who, and how, they like.

it's ironic that some on here believe the exact same thing, yet disagree that anybody should be allowed to do that if it means preserving the uniqueness of all races and cultures.

that's called a double standard and it really reveals the shallow nature of many when they play that card.

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and the Amish and Mennonites have significantly less crime, violence, depression, suicide (if any), disease and live a much more happy and peaceful existence.

why? because they are allowed to live as they choose to live; with their own kind, their own traditions and culture and standards and so forth
This is not true at all. Within those communities, you have good God-honoring people, and you also have a haven for all manner of child abuse including incest. I know because some of my German heritage is "Pennsylvania Dutch." And I also was part of a very closed community who were Christians ....to all who looked from the outside. And yet, they harbored pedophiles and wife/children beaters, and worse. Yeah, that was my former "pastor." He was "Christian" ....we read through the Bible at least once a year, had our own Bible school, parochial school, line of clothing, fire station, water supply, gardens, bulk organic foods, auto repair, oil changes, copiers/printers and computer repair business, restaurants, doctors and nurses, police dispatch, you name it..... even our own radio station. But although the concept was nice ....it was a haven for much evil to go on undetected. You have no clue!! Many Mennonites were members or well connected within our group. And we were well handled by our "pastor" and his men who were Christian by all outward appearances, yet they served satan.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you've already put in more than your 2 cents on the main question "should people have the right to live where and how they like without the govt forcing diversity and integration on them?"

your answer was yes, they should
Yes, they should have that right to choice .....and they do.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't really help you too much. I use African American and black interchangeably. Growing up, when surveys ask me to identify with a race, the box always said African American, so Im just used to it for convenience and recognition's sake.

Im not against the term because many black people in America don't actually know what country their ancestry is from due to the slave trade that brought them over here. Or at least, that's why it makes sense to me.
Makes perfect sense to me. And too, there have been so many atrocities happen to those of African descent....by prejudiced people. I think that forcing any of us through the generations to identify as "Caucasian" or "white" or "African American" (etc) just further divides us and puts in our minds that we're more different than not. I am of "white" skin ....fair skinned ....and my maternal grandmother who looked white, but also you could see she had some Blackfoot Indian in her genealogy ...as a child, she tried to fill my head with ....things I won't say ...about black people. It angers me. All LIES!

Reactions: Wynona

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
which ever you're most comfortable with. that's the point.

which ever race you most identify with.

that should be your right.

nobody is being allowed that right at this time. we are all being forced to diversify, we are not being given a choice. that's just not right.
Idk why you insist you have no choice. You do. There are plenty of groups out there who have the same ideals as you do. Join up with them.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it's ironic that some on here believe the exact same thing, yet disagree that anybody should be allowed to do that if it means preserving the uniqueness of all races and cultures.
Do that, if you can or have figured out what ethnicity you are or want to identify with (among several). No one is keeping you from associating with your chosen race. And I don't see anyone saying you should be forced to associate with races you don't want to associate with.

Reactions: L.A.M.B.