Shouldn't Races be Allowed to Segregate?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Shouldn't races be allowed to segregate?

• Yes, people should be free to live and work where they wish.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No, people should be forced by govt to diversify.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

M3n0r4h

Jun 3, 2023
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What change did God make to all peoples? Where does it say in the Bible He did that?
well you gave a nice example of Him changing the languages and scattering the races, or the people.

is it not obvious that He changed people if we started as one race and now have many?

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All humans have an adaptive nature and gene.
Some tolerate the sun and heat therefore their skin has darker pigmentation.
Some tolerate the very cold and their flesh is so white that the veins can sometimes be seen.
God does not make mistakes, we however must adapt !

M3n0r4h

Jun 3, 2023
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am sorry for you Dev.
Genetics are a funny thing.
My full sister has German, whereas I have none.
My daughters grandad was an orphan and she has bloodline of Cameroon, Nigeria and some Native American.
and why wouldn't we all have all the race genes if we all came from the same two people?

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sorry, I didn't understand the point of this post.

can you explain it please?
I posted my ancestry above in post # 55.
What is your ethnicity, Menorah?
Since you want to preserve the races which IMO just causes division in humanity !

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and why wouldn't we all have all the race genes if we all came from the same two people?
We get 50/50% from each parent who in turn get the 50/50 % from the before them generation and so forth .

Reactions: dev553344

M3n0r4h

Jun 3, 2023
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@M3n0r4h

Right now, I have 2 things to say to your long post.

Firstly, you can't be a hybrid unless you procreate with an animal or fallen angel or a nephilim ...insect, fish, bird, or plant ....you get the idea. Humans procreating with humans do not create hybrids.

Second, the ark was sent for that very reason. All flesh had corrupted itself with fallen angels and Noah was "perfect in his generations" which meant he hadn't been corrupted by fallen angel or nephilim bloodlines. Those on the ark were only there bc of God's grace, to preserve uncontaminated bloodlines... not races.

I'm really busy with something worthwhile and wholesome ....my great nephew's All-star game series. And this conversation has shown itself to be fruitless. You are the odd man out and now that I see you don't truly believe scripture, I am casting pearls before swine. Sorry, but this is the point where I bow out (at least for now). Believe what you want about scripture. Twist it to fit what you want to believe. But it won't work in eternity.
wow, you really ended this post with an air of authority.

too bad you'd already discredited yourself terribly with your initial statements.

sorry, but hybrid is not limited to a definition of people mixed with demons. look it up.

your second statement is completely irrelevant.

and as far as your insulting me, and my knowledge/faith of scripture, you should take a page out of your own rule book.

I've seen a few of your long threads over the years, possibly on other sites as well, and you claim to be some satanic cult victim on a crusade against all that the cults of the world are up to. it's amusing to me that you change your hat when it suits the convenience of a current argument.

are you for or against the satanic rulers of this world and their agendas against mankind?

maybe you need to make a solid decision about that and stop wavering because the agenda to force diversity on the entire world is undoubtedly being perpetrated by the powers that be for a cause much greater than the fraud excuse that it's better for all of us - hogwash.

I don't need to be racist, neither does anyone else who agrees, to believe that what is being forced upon us, just exactly like the ridiculous homosexual agenda, is not something we as a people have asked for and it most certainly is not for out benefit.

see ya and God bless.

M3n0r4h

Jun 3, 2023
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since you want to preserve the races which IMO just causes division in humanity !
you couldn't be more wrong.

have you ever heard the old saying by Robert Frost "Good fences make good neighbors."?

it is true and it has been documented that the most common desire among all races is to exist with their own.

research the author Zora Neale Hurston from the 1930's or 40's and what she had to say about how happy she was living in the US and that all foreigners and immigrants that complained about the country's ways were just whiners and complainers and how black children, segregated from whites, very much enjoyed their interactions with white children and there was great admiration and respect both ways.

it is a lie of modern propaganda that respect for one's race, and the desire to preserve it, is nothing but ugly, nasty racism. the people who perpetuate all the lies that destroy society are the ones who have created all of the manufactured hate in America and all countries with similar problems.

if diversity is so wonderful why is Israel, the land of "god's chosen people", wiping out the local native Palestinians at an awful rate while not allowing ANY mass immigration like what is taking place in so many other countries right now?

why has China chosen not to open their borders even a little bit to mass immigration? why has Japan chosen the same?

is preservation of culture and race such a devilish concept? not in the least.

and all races that are honest do not wish to see their culture and race be completely destroyed by this forced agenda that is taking place called diversity.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm weary with your topic so I'll be gracious and leave.
The end of a thing does NOT always justify the means !

Reactions: TLHKAJ

M3n0r4h

Jun 3, 2023
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm weary with your topic so I'll be gracious and leave.
The end of a thing does NOT always justify the means !
it certainly does to those who rule the world.

Rulers: Let's make everybody gay to honor our demon god, let's make all religions into one and all races into one and all governments/militaries into one and have a one world order ruled by ONE individual ... satan!! Let's make everything the opposite of the way God intended it.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you claim to be some satanic cult victim on a crusade against all that the cults of the world are up to
"Cults"? lol
If that's what you think then you have not understood my posts/threads in the least. You have no clue.

So.... you were a longtime member who left and came back under a new account. Makes sense.

Reactions: Cassandra

M3n0r4h

Jun 3, 2023
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Cults"? lol
If that's what you think then you have not understood my posts/threads in the least. You have no clue.
what do you call it?

the illuminati?

since when are they Amish and Mennonite?
So.... you were a longtime member who left and came back under a new account. Makes sense.
I've been at this well over a decade, about as long as you and others who work here, and on other sites, for a living.

I've been on so many sites over the years, I couldn't even tell you how many names I have and it makes no difference. all that matters is that I speak for, and by, the Truth.

can you say the same?

the fact that you speak against the powers that be one day and for them the next is evidence to the contrary.

just like so many of your cohorts on so many sites.

at least I'm consistent.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it certainly does to those who rule the world.

Rulers: Let's make everybody gay to honor our demon god, let's make all religions into one and all races into one and all governments/militaries into one and have a one world order ruled by ONE individual ... satan!! Let's make everything the opposite of the way God intended it.
"Let's make everything the opposite of the way God intended it."
Um, we've already accomplished that one, quite some time back.

What surprises me is that, a Christian does not respect the power of Satan! Ever read Ephesians 6:12?

"
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Satan separates, and he does it "through people" there is no other reason for such hatred, greediness, sickness, evil etc. in this world. Humans have taken the wheel and steered us right over a cliff.

Satan is behind ALL racism, he runs huge corporations, education, media for sure! he's even in many pulpits as I write this. Satan IS the god or ruler of this present world and you seem to not have a clue how deep the evil runs...

Ever looked at some of these verses below verses?

2 Corinthians 4:4
"In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them."

Ephesians 2:2
"in which you used to live when you followed the ways of this world and of the ruler of the kingdom of the air, the spirit who is now at work in those who are disobedient."

John 8:44
"You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies."

John 12:31
"Now is the judgment of this world; now will the ruler of this world be cast out."

Reactions: L.A.M.B. and TLHKAJ

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what do you call it?

the illuminati?

since when are they Amish and Mennonite?

I've been at this well over a decade, about as long as you and others who work here, and on other sites, for a living.

I've been on so many sites over the years, I couldn't even tell you how many names I have and it makes no difference. all that matters is that I speak for, and by, the Truth.

can you say the same?

the fact that you speak against the powers that be one day and for them the next is evidence to the contrary.

just like so many of your cohorts on so many sites.

at least I'm consistent.
"all that matters is that I speak for, and by, the Truth"? :jest:

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is a simplistic answer. Exactly how does the government promote racism, as you claim?
how do they not? Obama promoted racism every day. look at the courts resist arrest and the laws does there job. your arrested hauled into court..that is racism

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
how do they not? Obama promoted racism every day. look at the courts resist arrest and the laws does there job. your arrested hauled into court..that is racism
I have no idea what you're trying to say. President Obama, who is partially African-American, promoted racism? That is absurd! And what does "look at the courts resist arrest and the laws does there job" mean? And being "hauled into court" is racism???

Reactions: Cassandra