Shouldn't Races be Allowed to Segregate?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Shouldn't races be allowed to segregate?

• Yes, people should be free to live and work where they wish.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No, people should be forced by govt to diversify.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
nothing if that's what you want.

most people, from all races, do not want that.

do you like the idea of your unique race/races completely disappearing forever?

I don't want that for any race and I firmly believe most don't either.

like I've said though, for those who like diversity, they should have as much right to live in as much of it as they prefer, but don't forget that demands the same right for those who prefer the opposite.

there's nothing at all hateful about races being happy with their unique appearances and cultures, and wishing to preserve that.

setting the race angle aside, the countries that are being massively diversified, by millions from other countries right now, are losing their country's traditions and standards that have been a foundation for their unique countries for centuries. yes, I know many are declaring it's a great thing to change and diversify, but why are those who are native to that country not allowed a voice in the matter? why don't they get a vote?

if that's what people demand, there should also be a policy in place for those who do not wish to change everything about the only home they have ever had.

this is actually one of those scenarios that can very easily be likened to the physical home space. if a family in a house have their own traditions and standards for all things that they prefer within their dwelling, they should absolutely have a voice in the matter of complete strangers moving into their family home and changing everything about the way things go on there. it's simple and it's relatable for all people everywhere.
Do you really think that there are "unique races" in the world today? If so, where?

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
nothing if that's what you want.

most people, from all races, do not want that.

I don't want that for any race and I firmly believe most don't either.

like I've said though, for those who like diversity, they should have as much right to live in as much of it as they prefer, but don't forget that demands the same right for those who prefer the opposite.

there's nothing at all hateful about races being happy with their unique appearances and cultures, and wishing to preserve that.

setting the race angle aside, the countries that are being massively diversified, by millions from other countries right now, are losing their country's traditions and standards that have been a foundation for their unique countries for centuries. yes, I know many are declaring it's a great thing to change and diversify, but why are those who are native to that country not allowed a voice in the matter? why don't they get a vote?

if that's what people demand, there should also be a policy in place for those who do not wish to change everything about the only home they have ever had.

this is actually one of those scenarios that can very easily be likened to the physical home space. if a family in a house have their own traditions and standards for all things that they prefer within their dwelling, they should absolutely have a voice in the matter of complete strangers moving into their family home and changing everything about the way things go on there. it's simple and it's relatable for all people everywhere.
When you write "setting the race angle aside, the countries that are being massively diversified, by millions from other countries right now, are losing their country's traditions and standards that have been a foundation for their unique countries for centuries" to which countries are you referring? Have we lost the USA's traditions and standards that have been a foundation for centuries? If you're Native American, perhaps that may be so, but nowhere else.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it's actually interesting to note though how many times God commanded against the mixing of the peoples in the OT.

like I mentioned in the OP, I believe it can be likened to the mixing of animals by the fallen angels, that made God furious.

God made things a certain way and He intended them to stay that way for His reasons.

the main point is that people should have a right to live with whatever race/kind they prefer. I agree that the govt should not be forcing anything of the sort on all nations at this time.
What is your definition of "race/kind"? Genetically, there is no such thing as pure race. What the US government is doing is preventing segregation and discrimination based on one's "race" or ethnicity, which is as it should be.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Galatians 3:

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are one in Christ Jesus.

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

We know this world is racially and culturally diverse but as the above scripture says, not so in Christ.

Therefore we must also be as Christ was, to share the word of God with any....be they prostitutes, drug addicts, politically bound up, reprobates, haters, rejecters of truth, ect.ect. for
ONLY THROUGH OR BY HIM CAN ANY BE SAVED !!!!!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Believe it or not, I honestly couldn't care less.
I'm surprised to hear that you don't care of your race disappears from the face of the earth. that sounds insincere, as if you're only saying that to make a point of argument. why would anybody want that? do you not love your parents, grandparents and your culture and heritage?
Races mixing does nothing to erase any of that.

Right now, I'm carrying a baby who will not be fully one race or the other and I think it's a beautiful joyful gift. No amount of racial or cultural heritage preservation compares to her value. I was being sincere.

If in the future, races and cultures blend, I see no great loss.

I agree with you that forced diversity is wrong.

Many agree. There are movements specifically to keep blacks and whites separate today. These people will criticize a white family for adopting a black child. As if racial separation is somehow better than the welfare of the child.

Racial preservation should be a choice people have and I don't agree with diversity quotas. But there are so many things more important than racial preservation. And I truly don't care one way or the other.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim B and L.A.M.B.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe that, once a upon a time, laws against discrimination were necessary. However, I believe the need for such laws passed long ago. In my opinion, free people SHOULD be free to discriminate against anyone for any reason or no reason at all, with a few exceptions, such hospital emergency rooms. The reality is that American leftists are notorious for rampant discrimination against their political opponents. Leftists love discrimination, as long as it's not based on race or sexual preference. I say, let free people be free to reject anyone for any reason.

Reactions: M3n0r4h

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God does NOT see colors only the heart

Segregation has to be promoted not forced​

M3n0r4h

Jun 3, 2023
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All "races" came from 2 people ...Adam and Eve.
I have relocated the following post of mine from the thread Is Race A Myth?
well, we find much more than that when we look at all the facts.

it is actually debatable that we all came from Adam and Eve as there are multiple blood lines listed in the Bible and there are more than one instance in scripture that describe God creating mankind.

regardless of that, and even if one rejects that possibility entirely, the races have then evolved to a significant difference, beyond just appearances.

some races are much more prone to certain diseases which proves a substantial difference in genetics and DNA.

there have been many scientific studies that have proven that IQ is significantly different among the races with East Asians having the highest scores.

nobody can deny that some races completely dominate sports and Asians dominate tech and computer programming jobs; these are highly observable and easily provable facts of our world and are historically known without any debate.

people from different areas of the world are very different and have developed very different cultures - it is an absolute travesty to say "Let's just mix em all up and wipe away all the intrinsic uniqueness of all races and just make all people into one mixed hybrid race, eliminating all culture and traits of all peoples."

yes, that is the direction we're already headed and it is a tragedy and a crime upon humanity.

just as much as it would be if we were to eliminate all the uniqueness of animals and create a super-mixed hybrid species that wiped out all the differences of all species completely.

if God wanted that, He would not have had Noah bring couples of each kind onto the Ark, He would've simply directed him to begin mixing all the species into one and had him simply bring two of that mixed hybrid animal. no need for such a large boat and no need for so much provision.

M3n0r4h

Jun 3, 2023
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One was God's original design.
that is debatable - see post #50

and even if it were the case, God is the one who changed all peoples so significantly then.

God doesn't do things for insignificant reasons - and what God changes, let no man reverse.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that is debatable - see post #50

and even if it were the case, God is the one who changed all peoples so significantly then.

God doesn't do things for insignificant reasons - and what God changes, let no man reverse.
How did God change people?

God asked Noah and his family Gen 9:1
9 And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth.

The group at the Tower refused --they were all together and of one language. Their languages were confounded because they did not replenish the earth, but stayed in one place, and look at the result. We have been talking about the Tower of Babel forever.
Gen 11:4-9
4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.
5 And the Lord came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.
6 And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.
7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.
8 So the Lord scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.
9 Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the Lord did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the Lord scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

What change did God make to all peoples? Where does it say in the Bible He did that?

Reactions: Nancy and L.A.M.B.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really ? I need some color, Brazilian is nice. I'm too white.Screenshot_20230514-052825~2.png

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm Swedish and German in my ancestry. My mother before she passed away did the tree search on us and found all that out for us.

I inherited the Cystic Fibrosis gene, which is not good, but not too bad in my case.

• Sad
Reactions: L.A.M.B.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm Swedish and German in my ancestry. My mother before she passed away did the tree search on us and found all that out for us.

I inherited the Cystic Fibrosis gene, which is not good, but not too bad in my case.
I am sorry for you Dev.
Genetics are a funny thing.
My full sister has German, whereas I have none.
My daughters grandad was an orphan and she has bloodline of Cameroon, Nigeria and some Native American.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@M3n0r4h

Right now, I have 2 things to say to your long post.

Firstly, you can't be a hybrid unless you procreate with an animal or fallen angel or a nephilim ...insect, fish, bird, or plant ....you get the idea. Humans procreating with humans do not create hybrids.

Second, the ark was sent for that very reason. All flesh had corrupted itself with fallen angels and Noah was "perfect in his generations" which meant he hadn't been corrupted by fallen angel or nephilim bloodlines. Those on the ark were only there bc of God's grace, to preserve uncontaminated bloodlines... not races.

I'm really busy with something worthwhile and wholesome ....my great nephew's All-star game series. And this conversation has shown itself to be fruitless. You are the odd man out and now that I see you don't truly believe scripture, I am casting pearls before swine. Sorry, but this is the point where I bow out (at least for now). Believe what you want about scripture. Twist it to fit what you want to believe. But it won't work in eternity.

Last edited: