Shroud of Turin: Absolute proof the man seen in it is Jesus Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is God. He always is God.
The shroud is clearly debunked - exposed as a sinful fake. It is not evidence of anything except it is more evidence against those who use it to try to deceive the people. (and succeeded in deceiving those who now believe it).

Those involved in the fraud, are involved in a lot of other deception, as that is the nature of deceivers/false teachers.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is God. He always is God.
The shroud is clearly debunked - exposed as a sinful fake.

You have never heard of a picture speaks a 1000 words? All you have is words. I have the picture. Never forget he is the Catholic Jesus.

shroud2.jpg

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Never forget who deceives you daily. The picture speaks 1000 words of fraud and deception. Your posts do not seem to be seeking to find the truth at all , why is that ?

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Never forget who deceives you daily. The picture speaks 1000 words of fraud and deception. Your posts do not seem to be seeking to find the truth at all , why is that ?

What can you say to debunk that? I didn't make the Shroud.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, you did not make it. But you did fall for it.
It was already conclusively proven false, over and over again, repeatedly. People have looked, have seen, and have discarded it as deceptive. It is opposed to Truth, and has been used to deceive multitudes.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What proof do you require for belief in Jesus? I have you boxed in a corner now.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm also not one of those Catholics who find out later from others the Catholic Jesus lied to me. 'I went and looked, for myself." I went outside the bible to other sources.

The Catholic Jesus and Mary are 100% true.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is any other source as true and as reliable as God and God's Word is ?

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that depends how many believe man can write 1000 different versions. .. yet only one Shroud.
No it doesn't depend on anything like that at all.

Either you believe God, or you don't.

Trusting other sources is cursed by God,

and as He Says He delivers those who want to follow other gods over to believe their own delusions.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can easily say your mom and dad told you what to believe. But u can't say that for me. I have went out and looked myself.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have , easily or not, posted and said a lot that is not true, and several posters have noted that.

When people go out and "look", trusting someone other than God, God curses them.

That happens daily.

Want to be blessed by God ?

Trust God instead of men. Trust the truth instead of factoids and falsehoods and deceptions.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm simply using the Shroud of my Savior to prove my Faith in him. It proves my Faith is right. For you , you just say its a lie... science has proved its real. You don;t want to believe it because u hate his mom. I'm sure that won't help you when u die.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm showing you.. its you that need to realize what is truth. Not me. Or do you think I made the shroud? And would you bet everything on what you believe now and what if you're wrong? So you need to look! I put all the tools for you to go look. I've already looked.

And if you only love people who love you then what is your reward?

I'm a Christian Gladiator.. so I have nothing to lose by telling you.

I haven't even been to CC in years.. but I did 8 years to confirmation so I'm in. I know what Jesus has said. I know what Mary has said, too. I went off to look on my own. Perhaps better than most people here could do.

Umm, all you did was show your blindness towards perhaps the best physical evidence that your Lord has left behind for you to examine. I know my stuff dude, I'm not some blind catholic who never looks. I have looked real deep.

The best evidence? What evidence is required for us to believe in Jesus?

What are you seeing with your looking? Where from came your eyes to see?

"For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith." Rom 1:17

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Heb 11:1

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The just shall live by faith." Rom 1:17

I'm a blow you away now. Belief =You will yet to live.

John 11
25Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life.d Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, 26and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?”

The word ''lives" could be liveth like him.. but I'm not sure.. it could be just alive?

You don't know more than me about faith.

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm simply using the Shroud of my Savior to prove my Faith in him. It proves my Faith is right. For you , you just say its a lie... science has proved its real. You don;t want to believe it because u hate his mom. I'm sure that won't help you when u die.
What does it prove to a man physically blind from birth?

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lets just stick to Jesus.

Going around him won't be first hand stuff.