Shroud of Turin: Absolute proof the man seen in it is Jesus Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You must be one of those ignorant fools who never looked at the evidence. Nobody can prove its fake. Its mere existing proves Jesus was God.

THE ONLY QUESTION THAT REMAINED WAS, "WHO WAS HE?". I have answered it.
brian, It has been proved to be a fake. It's existence proves only that the forger was good a what he did and that gullible people will believe anything. I proves nothing about Jesus.

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
brian, It has been proved to be a fake. It's existence proves only that the forger was good a what he did and that gullible people will believe anything. I proves nothing about Jesus.

I watched a very convincing documentary on it a few years back.

It was showing that the strongest contender for the fake was Michael Angelo ...he was very angry with the Catholic Church , because he had been commissioned to do some of his most famous amazing works , but the Pope didn’t pay him....so he decided to get his own back. They said he was about the only one with the skill enough to make the shroud .

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I watched a very convincing documentary on it a few years back.

It was showing that the strongest contender for the fake was Michael Angelo ...he was very angry with the Catholic Church , because he had been commissioned to do some of his most famous amazing works , but the Pope didn’t pay him....so he decided to get his own back. They said he was about the only one with the skill enough to make the shroud .
That must have been the same one I watched as the forgery was credited to Michelangelo. It was very convincing and they used a pinhole camera to make the image onto a piece of cloth. But as it was originally said to be an image of Jesus it is almost impossible to get get them to understand that it really is a fake.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I've studied it for 20 years and its the real thing of Jesus Christ. Whatever made the image get on as a photographic negative is way beyond man's knowledge even today. You have to stand back 10 feet just to see any image. The negative image is an inside out image. . and you can see what it was with a traditional role of film. No man posses that knowledge. It just ludicrous to say someone in the 13th century knew how make linen cloth images as negatives and in 3d.
maxresdefault.jpg

images;_ylt=Awr9ImIgOANfSBcAC_5XNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTE0YWtyYmx0BGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQzAxNTRfMQRzZWMDcGl2cw--

Last edited:

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I've studied it for 20 years and its the real thing of Jesus Christ. What ever made the image get on as a photographic negative is way beyond man's knowledge even today. You have to stand back 10 feet just to see any image.

No brian, it is thought that the very clever Michelangelo created it using a pinhole camera. The programme I watched that proved to me beyond doubt that it was a fake re-constructed the method used. They used very old cloth and only equipment that would have been available to the faker. But it convinced a lot of people - including me - for many years, until the mystery of how it could have been created was solved by real scientific experts. Would you watch that documentary?

But whether it's real or not you should not be basing your faith on its existence. Base your faith on Jesus and only Him. The Jesus who is found in the pages of your bible. Not his mum, or videos of 'ghosts' or a piece of old cloth - but just Jesus. He should be your main focus everything else is just nothing when compared to Him.

Reactions: 101G

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pearl, the blood is under the image and the image is only seen at the microscopic level on the very top fibers.

Then the man in the Shroud has every documented injury that Christ had.

The image has 0 distortion at the sides where you would say someone faked it.. think of wrinkles showing up. (draped blanket over a body) And the Shroud has a complete backside to it!

Nobody pulled off the perfect hoax. Its from God.

I know more than you b/c I have studied it my whole life.

I asked God to show how to know its him.. & you can look what he told me in my #1 post.

But whether it's real or not you should not be basing your faith on its existence.

No, I was tired of people saying its not Jesus, and saying my religion didn't identify with his. Matter of fact he's a Catholic Jesus according to the Shroud. And I told you already why its real.

Last edited:

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So to show you what its like in 3d I have printed it on my printer and scanned it.. it has all 3d coding.

Get a set of old 3d glasses from ebay and come back and look. Its like the universe is all behind him in the background! You can see Jesus sacred heart inner chamber of a human heart. You can also see the Blessed Virgins face on this one.

shroud-2.jpg

Last edited:

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Pearl, the blood is under the image and the image is only seen at the microscopic level on the very top fibers.

Then the man in the Shroud has every documented injury that Christ had.

The image has 0 distortion at the sides where you would say someone faked it.. think of wrinkles showing up. (draped blanket over a body) And the Shroud has a complete backside to it!

Nobody pulled off the perfect hoax. Its from God.

I know more than you b/c I have studied it my whole life.

I asked God to show how to know its him.. & you can look what he told me in my #1 post.

No, I was tired of people saying its not Jesus, and saying my religion didn't identify with his. Matter of fact he's a Catholic Jesus according to the Shroud.
I know what you saying brian and it seems that whatever we say you will not believe it to be a forgery. I don't understand how it can be a 'Catholic Jesus' as Jesus was a Jew. The videos you are posting are of actors portraying Jesus and have no resemblance to the real man that he was.

You say you have studied the shroud all your life, so does that mean you have made a scientific study of it? And that means not just watching or reading 'proofs' but also looking at the possibility that it may be a forgery. People have tried to steer you into a new way of thinking, to be open-minded, but you will not have it. You sound like you are obsessed with the shroud and obsession over anything is not good for Christians. You are being deceived my friend. Please ask God to open the eyes of your understanding so that you will hear what we are saying to you.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No you want it be a forgery.. i showed you all this neat stuff you think this faker has accomplished. It is what he made it... the Catholic symbols are all over it. The water the nuns threw on it...made those identifying stains. Now you're really crazy to think God didn't cause that.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
No you want it be a forgery.. i showed you all this neat stuff you think this faker has accomplished.
I have seen other 'neat stuff' too brian. I didn't want it to be a forgery, I wanted it to be real. I was disappointed when they proved without a doubt that it is a forgery. Can you bear to see that proof too. Because unless you see that you don't have the full story.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have science + God on my side pearl so it matters not what you think.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have science + God on my side pearl so it matters not what you think.
No it doesn't matter what I think brian, but it matters to me what you think and to see anybody base their faith on a lie. To do so is not good and is not pleasing to God. Perhaps in time you might have enough faith in your own belief to watch the proof of the forgery and you may even have a change of heart. And please don't think for one minute that I mean to be unkind 'cos I don't, but I don't like to see another Christian being so misguided. Look forward to seeing you around on some of the less controversial threads.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Buy some 3 D glasses and come back and (look... at Mary) in that lamp. I bought some on Ebay today.. I lost my other set. You can see her immaculate heart behind her image too.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also save that 3d image to your desktop for studying. I'll put up another. They are my private collection I have taken from various sources .. you'll never see these again.

Shroud4.jpg

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know what you saying brian and it seems that whatever we say you will not believe it to be a forgery.

Why would you believe I would ever think its a forgery. I looked at it for 20 years.. you saw it for how long before you said its fake?

Reactions: GodsGrace

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@GodsGrace knows a fair bit about the shroud of Turin.
Maybe when she visits she can give you guys her reasons for believing it's legit.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@GodsGrace knows a fair bit about the shroud of Turin.
Maybe when she visits she can give you guys her reasons for believing it's legit.
She may have her reasons as does brian but that doesn't alter the fact that is has been proved beyond doubt for most people that it is a forgery.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Why would you believe I would ever think its a forgery. I looked at it for 20 years.. you saw it for how long before you said its fake?
Seems you don't have enough faith in your belief of it's authenticity to even look at the fact that it's been proved false.