Siege of Whitehouse planned

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The only way is if the dems get armed up for guerilla warfare.
BLM and Antifa are already armed. And they are essentially working for the Democrats. The President should have mobilized the National Guard in May, and put a stop to all the anarchy within 48 hours across the land. Indeed, he should have already had a strategic plan since January 2017 for this kind of rioting, looting, arson, violence, murder, and destruction.

Furthermore statues started being toppled down since 2015 (if I recall). The simple solution would have been to have drones patrolling all such national treasures 24/7, with some of them armed with rubber bullets or tear gas.

All anarchists should already have been put on notice since then (with notices also posted at every site) that any attempt to destroy or desecrate public buildings or monuments would be met with serious force. Not necessary lethal but sufficient to put them out of commission.

Today not a single statue, monument, memorial, or public building -- particularly the White House -- would be under siege. Bullies only understand one thing -- sufficient force to drive them back and knock them out. This may sound harsh, but execution for crimes was permissible in both the Old and New Testaments. This would be far less than execution.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... The President should have mobilized the National Guard in May, and put a stop to all the anarchy within 48 hours across the land. ...
I have no idea why you insist that the President VIOLATE the 10th AMENDMENT!!! -- He's not an Emperor or Monarch, or Dictator, he's only a PRESIDENT. And he MUST be ASKED by a Governor to assist BEFORE dispatching the National Guard. Of course a Governor can deploy his own National Guard, -- BUT THE PRESIDENT CANNOT INTERVENE unless and until REQUESTED.

Duh!
Bobby Jo

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
BUT THE PRESIDENT CANNOT INTERVENE unless and until REQUESTED.
Since almost half the states have Leftist Democrats for governors, you can see the results by trying to go by book. Total disaster.

Plus this is a NATIONAL EMERGENCY. It does not violate any of the items listed below, and the federal government does have jurisdiction in national matters.

Now note the words of the 10th Amendment: Each state retains its sovereignty, freedom, and independence, and every power, jurisdiction, and right, which is not by this Confederation expressly delegated to the United States, in Congress assembled.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unless God intervenes I believe there is about a 90% chance that a civil war will start in Nov.

The Mississippi dividing the country would be easy for me. I live a 1/4 mil from it. I could walk to the other side.
Matthew 24:21 (NKJV)
21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Reactions: Nancy and rjs330

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since almost half the states have Leftist Democrats for governors, you can see the results by trying to go by book. Total disaster.
1,000% AGREE!

Plus this is a NATIONAL EMERGENCY. It does not violate any of the items listed below, and the federal government does have jurisdiction in national matters.

Now note the words of the 10th Amendment: Each state retains its sovereignty, freedom, and independence, and every power, jurisdiction, and right, which is not by this Confederation expressly delegated to the United States, in Congress assembled.

I believe Trump would have to declare a Nation-Wide MARSHAL LAW for him to deploy troops in Cities and States. Conversely, if some Cities and States want their communities to burn to the ground, -- it's their Constitutional Right.

Bobby Jo

Reactions: Nancy

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was watching some video from Portland. The groups are getting more sophisticated now. They are carrying shields, clubs, gas masks, and other protective gear. So they are no afraid at all of the police. They won't be afraid of the National Guard either. The National Guard can't do anything with them either.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was watching some video from Portland. The groups are getting more sophisticated now. They are carrying shields, clubs, gas masks, and other protective gear. So they are no afraid at all of the police. They won't be afraid of the National Guard either. The National Guard can't do anything with them either.

I believe there are also increasing sounds of "gun-fire" in these burning cities.

------------------------------------------------------------

There's a video where a black citizen was CORRECTLY pulled over for speeding, which he admitted. And the Citizen was recording the interaction on his phone. But when it came time to sign the ticket, the Citizen was instructed to place his phone down (or turn it OFF, -- I don't recall) to approach the Officer and sign the ticket. The Citizen refused, insisting that he was willing to sign the ticket, but was going to record the ENTIRE interaction. And after some number of back and forth, the Officer relented and allowed the Citizen to sign the ticket while still recording.

And the interesting part of the "back and forth" was that the Citizen threatened the Officer that he won't know where the shot came from, -- for which I was appalled. I had NEVER heard someone directly threaten an Officer using intimidation tactics to assert an ILLEGAL ORDER, and immediately thought: -- I know where society is heading, and it's heading that way FAST.

And so we're not simply traveling some 55, but instead 105.
Bobby Jo

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
America has truly been invaded. Only God can save us!

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"execute order 66" and before you know it all the cops and military turn...

38f751d142c6ae8013ff1c1cf6483c78a432bda7_hq.gif

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
if some Cities and States want their communities to burn to the ground, -- it's their Constitutional Right.
No it is not. That is total nonsense. And if it takes martial law, what is Trump waiting for?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bobby Jo said:
if some Cities and States want their communities to burn to the ground, -- it's their Constitutional Right.

No it is not. That is total nonsense. ...
It's called the 10th Amendment, which leaves Responsibilities for the States and their citizens. And if the citizens are content with their Governor allowing anarchists to burn down their communities, then IT IS THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT.

Now YOU may not like it, but it's called a DEMOCRACY, not a DICTATORSHIP.
Bobby Jo

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apparently the group who was involved in Occupy Wall street is planning on a siege of the Whitehouse that will last through the election. Wonder if this is just a threat or if they are really going to do this. The word "siege" is a militaristic word indicating they are going to try and lock the Whitehouse down and not let anyone out. Interested in seeing how it will play out. If they do I don't think it will help you get leftist cause. It may be a really bad move.

Group That Helped Start Occupy Wall Street Planning ‘Siege’ of White House Group That Helped Start Occupy Wall Street Planning 'Siege' of White House

A group is Planning a "siege" on the Whitehouse? Hummm.

Seige-
a military operation in which enemy forces surround a town or building, cutting off essential supplies, with the intent of forcing a surrender.

Seriously enemy people think they have the power to Force the Commander and Chief of All US military Forces to Surrender the People's House to Them, the Enemy?

Guess they are Uninformed...All the US military forces are Not in the Whitehouse!

The Enemy can certainly make themselves a nuisance outside the Whitehouse gates...(and we already know how the Enemy exhibits crossing the Line)
Let them be A nuisance outside the gate...and when one of their enemy participants crosses the line...
Let them feel the Force of OF the US Military.

If one is going to be yoked with an Enemy...they will collectively feel the Brunt of a military Response.

Yet another really Stupid Democrat Idea.!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's called the 10th Amendment, which leaves Responsibilities for the States and their citizens. And if the citizens are content with their Governor allowing anarchists to burn down their communities, then IT IS THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT.

Now YOU may not like it, but it's called a DEMOCRACY, not a DICTATORSHIP.
Bobby Jo

There is not one US State that is authorized to be A Democracy form of Government.

There is not one Governor who has Authorized its state Government or Citizens to burn their communities or cities.

jimmiec

Jun 7, 2019
Stillwater
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm aware of that : ) It's not as if it's stealing my peace. There are some things that worry me, but the above scenario coming to pass is most certainly not one of them.

Besides, the Gaithers aren't really my thing. If you wanna lift my spirits, come a little harder, Lol. That stuff kinda puts me to sleep. :)

But the intentions are good, so God bless. No worries. Just junk coming upon the world is all. As one of my favorite prophets once said, "As the world is descending into ever-increasing darkness, the church will dwell in ever-increasing Light." So I'm good.

"Jesus is Lord!" The "King of"kings"!= Christians, in the King's Almighty image." Curse those "who are stealing your peace." John 8:44 "You 538 BC Pharisees, murderers of Christ in 0033 AD, are "Liars, Thieves and Murderers" and they shall, must, who shall spend Eternity in the Eternal Lake of Fire with their father the devil." Bubba! Hi Chef of hell's BBQ Pit!

jimmiec

Jun 7, 2019
Stillwater
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is not one US State that is authorized to be A Democracy form of Government.

There is not one Governor who has Authorized its state Government or Citizens to burn their communities or cities.

Democracy, 1776 Illuminati, 538 BC Pharisees of Phariseeism, Judahism, the "Pathway to bondage", especially for none Ishmaelite, white Chosen Israelite, Anglo Saxon, Anti Pharisee Born again Christians, "sons of God" who the 'sons of the devil", International Elite, of Phariseeism, the 33 AD murderers of Christ chose defeat by Jesus. Soon! Some folks call'm 'jews, 1787 frauds, do not exist except in foolish folks minds. "The devil is the Liar." The John 8:44, Pharisees, Christ murderers, are the "sons of the devil" whose one purpose is the destruction of the White Hebrew, "in Jesus' image", [ was Adam, father of Jesus of Israel, the Judahite, not jew=1787 fraud, chosen Israelite White=Pure and Holy "in God's image" or "Dark and Evil"?] the Chosen Israelite, Anglo Saxon and Born again Christians, Under God, who stands between the "sons of the devil", the "liars", from murdering and ruling the "world of the devil", Satan. "All states of the united states of America, not the fraud, US CORP., a democracy, frauds of PC Zionism, but the Republic, Christian America 1776, Under God, subject to We the People, God's Chosen, Born again Christian Government, which we don't hear much abou in the US CORPORATION, Fraud, Democracy of Corruption, zi9onism, 538 Pharisees of Pharisee ism, murderers of Christ in 0033 AD. Did Pastor, god's shepherd "in Jesus' likeness" tell you this? Shame on Pastor the, often disobedient, fraud, "o ye of little faith", said Jesus, Shepard of the Church, God's Chosen People. Born again Christians "in Jesus' likeness." Not Christian "isms", "religions hated by God," KJV, re: Catholic ism, Social ism, Juda ism, Mormon-ism, "all "isms", religions are hated by God." KJV There is no Born again Christian-ism, 'in Satan's image." The "governors", frauds of, states?, of US Democracy, INC, fraud, like 1948 ISRAEL, INC, fraud, of Israel-is, not God's Chosen Israelites,="liars". The US, UK and EU, INC, does not exist. "A figment of ones imagination." Only Israel, once Canaan, of the Canaanites, Ishmaelites, Arabs, "mixed seed", "dogs", matt 23:33,frauds, until the White, God's Chosen Israelites, return from 400 years of slavery in Egypt [and the whiners complain about slavery] Any people nation, not of God is a fraud of the Master of Fraud, "the liar", Satan, is the Fraud. A "liar", "in the image", of Bubba the devil. "The Liar"! Jesus named him. As are all the "liars", "sons of the devil. 0038 BC Pharisees. Truth is found "in the image", Truth of the Almighty Truth Sayer, Law Giver, Creator, Promise Keep. Jesus the Christ. King of "kings".="Christians". Read and know the truth Pastor or his enemy, a Zionist college Prof will not tell God's Chosen People. Israelites. Born again Christians. PTL! "Christians of "isms", "religions hated by God' KJV, have not been Born Again yet! Thank You Jesus. jim PS The US CORPORATION, fraud, Democracy of Phariseeism, 538 Pharisees, "liars", John 8:44, "murderers' of Christ in 0033 AD called a democracy, fraud, of bondage, of the "liars, thieves and murderers". "Sons of Lucifer the Serpent.

Last edited: