Sin-Nature

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Note to Readers: Any ad hominem posts and their contributors are instantly added to the ignored file.
You know, I tried that for a while. But there were too few posters left. So . . . I unignored a dozen or so . . .

Much love!

Reactions: Joseph77

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for chiming in everyone. When Adam fell from innocence to his next state, what do you suppose he received that caused him to receive evil?? Yes it was disobedience to God when he ate from the tree tree but what did he receive. I believe he received a nature because they were created spirit free or a living soul, and now they have a nature, spirit, life (all synonymous). Please give scripture with your answer.
"The man has become like us knowing good and evil."

He gained knowledge. Now we have to unlearn that knowledge by the renewing of our minds.

Much love!

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He gained knowledge. Now we have to unlearn that knowledge by the renewing of our minds.
Halleluyah!

UNLEARN - so important - very totally necessary if anyone wants to follow JESUS as JESUS SAYS....

What most people everywhere LEARN from conception thru the years after birth, is WRONG....

UNLEARNING THAT , is a huge challenge, eh!? (impossible for man)

Reactions: soul man