Sin-Nature

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. - Genesis 3:1,15.

The greatest opportunity to live what you know in the world exsists today. All of the protesting today is the world at war with itself, and humanity cannot operate itself. What happens in an individual life is from childhood they have learned their sin nature. The nature is what drives an individual to do what they do both good and bad. It is more than a driving force, it is a lifestyle that people get used to. Do you know how many souls have been lost to self-pity and all that goes with the flesh. You always have to keep in mind "the world is a schoolhouse."

What pulls someone to seek for a answer? When they come to an end of self. The sin nature puts people in a position to where they will turn from the world and begin to seek answers. For believers we look through all things to him, to Christ. Now what does that mean? No matter what! we see Christ in it, it does not matter the circumstances and situations we see through it to Christ. Did you know there is no such thing as human nature, humans have a nature but it is not a human nature. We had a sin, death, separated, spirit life, Satan nature, or now if you are born again you have the nature of your father God which is in Christ.

I know it is not popular to talk about sin nature but Christian's should know something about it because it is what caused you all your trouble. As a believer it will be the mind which had it's training from the sin nature. What was affected in Adam and Eve? their mind, the knowledge of good and evil griped them and they knew they were naked. It is my understanding that Adam and Eve received a spirit nature at the fall and by the knowledge of good and evil, they lived by their new spirit nature. Their new life was a sinning life by nature, they were created a living soul and received in the garden a sin, spirit, Satan nature, death life. For believers they need a new mind to go with the new nature because the sin-Satan-spirit-nature over powered the old mind (created in the image and likeness of God) and trained it.

What does that training consist of? for a non believer it trains by you thinking I'm a great wonderful person and there is none like me, or I'm worthless and should have never been born. Very crude example but what comes from the sin nature will drive humanity.

Webers_Home

Apr 12, 2012
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The so-called sin nature is believed to be passed down to children via their
biological father. Oh? Then whence did Eve get it?

God constructed Eve with material taken from Adam's body prior to the
forbidden fruit incident. Since he tasted the fruit after she was born; then it
was impossible for Adam to pass a sin nature to Eve by means of
procreation.
_

Last edited:

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God made Eve with material taken from Adam's body prior to the forbidden
fruit incident. Since he tasted the fruit after she was born; then it was
impossible for Adam to pass a sin nature to Eve by means of procreation.
_

They both received the knowledge of good and evil the same way!

6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.
7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons. - Genesis 3:6-7.

Where would you suppose sin in humanity came from?

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
Eve herself had got the sins from the serpent (1 Timothy 2:14-15); the serpent was an evil person or sorcerer that does not believe that God exist, If the forbidden tree of Adam & Eve was Kabbalah then the serpent was possibility one of a Cannibal (John 8:44). If I see that these writings in bible had written by Moses using parable only to shorten the story.

God made Eve with material taken from Adam's body prior to the forbidden
fruit incident. Since he tasted the fruit after she was born; then it was
impossible for Adam to pass a sin nature to Eve by means of procreation.
_
If Adam had taken his rib by God to create Eve (Genesis 2:21), maybe that's the meaning of Jesus had injured by soldier using spear into his stomach but if we see the picture of Jesus, the wound which blood and water dripped off physically were flows from his rib. Maybe this is why it called "Spear of destiny". If Adam was taken his rib to create Eve, Jesus was speared his rib to create his people (Isaiah 54:5-17).

Last edited:
Reactions: soul man

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
the serpent was an evil person or sorcerer that does not believe that God exist,
Not true. Satan was orginally a type of angelic being known as Lucifer which means "light-bearer". From the Scripture analogy found in the Book of Ezekiel we can deduce that he was in Eden, where it occurs he became jealous of the relationship Adam and Eve had with God.
Eze 28:13-15 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. (14) Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. (15) Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

Lucifer became lifted up with his own importance and tried to exalt himself above God, whom he definitely knew existed.

Isa 14:12-14 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! (13) For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: (14) I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
Not true. Satan was orginally a type of angelic being known as Lucifer which means "light-bearer". From the Scripture analogy found in the Book of Ezekiel we can deduce that he was in Eden, where it occurs he became jealous of the relationship Adam and Eve had with God.
Eze 28:13-15 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. (14) Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. (15) Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

Lucifer became lifted up with his own importance and tried to exalt himself above God, whom he definitely knew existed.

Isa 14:12-14 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! (13) For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: (14) I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
Angelic being was also formed as mankind, so did with the devil Azazil was lived as a mankind as described in the book of Enoch and they're the Cain offsprings (Genesis 4:17-26). They're lived as a human but their spirituality was rebelious to God. So, if the Kabbalah was the forbidden tree of Adam & Eve; who was the one who brought the teaching after the great flood of Noah ?
Off course it was Naamah the wife of Noah which is she was the daughter of Tubal-Cain.

Isaiah 14:12-14 was refers to mohammed that claimed reach 7th heavens above all and they killings of all men who prefer not convert to them (Isaiah 14:20), but according to Islamic theology the 7th heavens was belongs to Azazel (see the nickname section). Even the Lucifer was never mentioned in the book of Enoch, where does the serpent name was mentioned in bible ?
The exact name of the serpent was Nehustan (2 Kings 18:4), does the name Lucifer was only from Hollywood movies ?
It was the same as Mandela Effect isn't it ?
So, we can see how this world was in circular movement; If Jesus was the second Adam (Romans 5:14), so mohammed was represent Azazil and the last crusade was the great flood, today we are in the Babylonian era.

Last edited:

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Angelic being was also formed as mankind, so did with the devil Azazil was lived as a mankind as described in the book of Enoch and they're the Cain offsprings (Genesis 4:17-26). They're lived as a human but their spirituality was rebelious to God. So, if the Kabbalah was the forbidden tree of Adam & Eve; who was the one who brought the teaching after the great flood of Noah ?
Off course it was Naamah the wife of Noah which is she was the daughter of Tubal-Cain.
Yuk

Webers_Home

Apr 12, 2012
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They both received the knowledge of good and evil the same way!
In the past, I was sure that the chemistry of the forbidden fruit had
something to do with their new state of mind; but now I seriously doubt it
because Eve was the first to eat it, and when she did, nothing happened.
She remained shameless and went about in the buff as usual. It wasn't till
Adam tasted the fruit that something altered Eve's conscience; so I'm pretty
sure that the underlying cause is far more serious than the chemistry of that
fruit.

Where would you suppose [the sin nature] in humanity came from?
Ruling out the fruit; we're left with two alternatives: either God did it to
them or the Serpent did it. My money is on the Serpent, a.k.a. the Devil
(Rev 20:2)

He has the power of death (Heb 2:14) and is able to tamper with the human
body and the human mind in ways not easily detected; e.g. Luke 13:16,
Mark 5:1-5, and Eph 2:2.

The Serpent was apparently all set and ready to wield his power the
moment that Adam crossed the line and ate that fruit. It amazes me how
quickly it worked on Adam and Eve. As soon as he tasted the fruit, they
immediately set to work with the fig leaves.

FAQ: Why wasn't Eve effected by the power of death when she tasted the
forbidden fruit?

A: It was apparently God's wishes that death come into the world via a
man's actions just as righteousness would later be offered to the world via a
man's actions. (Rom 5:12-21)
_

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
FAQ: Why wasn't Eve effected by the power of death when she tasted the
forbidden fruit?

A: It was apparently God's wishes that death come into the world via a
man's actions just as righteousness would later be offered to the world via a
man's actions. (Rom 5:12-21)
Also, Eve took of the tree's fruit and wasted no time in handing Adam some, possibly even before her first swallow. Together they ate and together they reaped the consequences. This act of disobedience is an example of what is known in some quarters as "experiential knowledge of moral failure", which means "the experience of doing something forbidden produces knowledge that something forbidden has been done." Yes, Adam's role is integral to the fall, but he and Eve were one flesh, and the rest is history.
Gen 3:6 So when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree desirable to make one wise, she took of its fruit and ate. She also gave to her husband with her, and he ate.

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
Also, Eve took of the tree's fruit and wasted no time in handing Adam some, possibly even before her first swallow. Together they ate and together they reaped the consequences. This act of disobedience is an example of what is known in some quarters as "experiential knowledge of moral failure", which means "the experience of doing something forbidden produces knowledge that something forbidden has been done." Yes, Adam's role is integral to the fall, but he and Eve were one flesh, and the rest is history.
Gen 3:6 So when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree desirable to make one wise, she took of its fruit and ate. She also gave to her husband with her, and he ate.
Just like the prophecy and divination, they will offer you such kind of a magical for instance c***s angel, your wife was amazed by his action and then she wants to be like him; so then he taught her to do such kind of ritual to be able to have magical power like him. If you & your wife do the ritual has been told, so you're both has eaten that forbidden fruit and then your body become weak because many spirits will enters into your body. That's why in bible those forbidden fruit then translated as sorcery and divination (Deuteronomy 18:9-14).

Last edited:

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Just like the prophecy and divination, they will offer you such kind of a magical for instance chriss angel, your wife was amazed by his action and then she wants to be like him; so then he taught her to do such kind of ritual to be able to have magical power like him. If you & your wife do the ritual has been told, so you're both has eaten that forbidden fruit and then your body become weak because many spirits will enters into your body. That's why in bible those forbidden fruit then translated as sorcery and divination (Deuteronomy 18:9-14).
Icky eww

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. - Genesis 3:1,15.

Soul man it seems by your posting you might not understand just what or why sin.

Men do what animals do and its considered “sin nature” (which by the way is not a biblical term) why? Animals have no guilt, remorse, feeling the need for repentance, but men do for doing what animals do, meaning lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind.

But animals are not God’s place in the earth, nor do they have contracts agreements covenants with the Almighty other that the Lord God’s covenant by the sign of the rainbow.

Man is given God’s place in the earth, and Jesus showed how that is to be executed. Its to be executed by God’s Judgement only. The covenant with Adam and Eve expressed God’s Judgement of what was good for them in the Life and place He gave them. But the serpent convinced one of them to go by their own judgement of what was good for them.

Hence the agreement was breached and the Lord God let them continue in the flesh, but they died of the Life they had in the beginning, being separated from God. Being and having God’s place in the earth without God, and going by their own judgement of what is good and evil. (hence in their own minds, like gods) Essentially dead men walking when it comes to the soul.

Mankind understands agreement and the breaking thereof, and in the state of mankind and their Maker the man is in constant breach of contract. Think about it you have God’s place in the earth therefore it should be as God sees fit correct? Not only that you are supposed to be God’s place in the earth, via His Spirit which is His Presence in you. Just by living as a human makes you obligated to God's desire for His place in the earth. And again, Jesus is the One who has executed the Will of God in the flesh of the son of man to His Father’s satisfaction which makes Him Messiah, Christ, because He restored God’s place in the earth to the Father in the acceptable fashion.

Last edited:

Webers_Home

Apr 12, 2012
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Continuing from post No.8

FAQ: According to Gen 3:15 and Luke 3:38, Christ was biologically related to
Adam and Eve. So then, why wasn't he born with a so-called fallen nature
like everybody else?

A: Because it's not obtained from either of one's biological parents, rather;
it's obtained from one's paranormal parent: the Devil (Eph 2:1-2) --
protecting baby Jesus from the so-called fallen nature was just a simple
matter of keeping the Devil's paws off him from the cradle to the
grave.

FAQ: No fair! Why doesn't God keep the Devil's paws off the rest of us from
the cradle to the grave?

A: I'm not 110% confident of the correct answer to that question; but I can
at least submit an educated guess.

Jesus' conception, described at Luke 1:26-35, wasn't only miraculous, it
was a very mysterious collaboration of human and divine.

Adam contributed the human component. (Luke 1:32, Acts 13:22-23, Rom
1:1-3, and 2Tim 2:8)

God contributed the divine component. (Luke 1:35 and 1John 3:9)

Jesus then, is both God's progeny and Man's progeny. I think it should
probably go without saying that Jesus' divine component was easily able to
repel the Devil's attempts to tamper with his human component.
_

Last edited:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I suggest that this passage reveals Satan's envy of Adam and Eve, once he realized that them, not himself, would be elevated to being like God.

I will ascend into heaven! I will exalt my throne! Not them, me!!

Much love!

Reactions: Stumpmaster

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Men do what animals do and its considered “sin nature” (which by the way is not a biblical term)
In that respect neither is "Bible" literally a biblical term.
While the Bible doesn't specifically put the words "sin nature" together it does provide enough material to warrant the use of that term to identify the doctrine it pertains to.
Rom 5:19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.
Rom 7:5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
Gal 5:16-17 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. (17) For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that you cannot do the things that you would.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While the Bible doesn't specifically put the words "sin nature" together it does provide enough material to warrant the use of that term to identify the doctrine it pertains to.
Rom 5:19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.
Rom 7:5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
Gal 5:16-17 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. (17) For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that you cannot do the things that you would.

note in your posting there ding dong " For when we were in the flesh" "For the flesh lusts against the Spirit" Paul referring to the flesh a source of such desires and its nature which is animal nature. your pathetic effort to compare the content of my posting to the word "bible" isn't in the bible, and you for get "bible" is written on the cover and inside the cover of just about every bible in print called a bible. so technically your are incorrect there stumblemaster.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's the verse in Ephesians 2, speaking of the children of disobedience, they are "by nature children of wrath".

When we say, "sin nature", we're using "nature" to describe our unfailing propensity to sin due to the fact of Adam's sin, and how that somehow passes down to us.

But when I study the word in Scripture, it seems to me that this word refers more to the way things have been made, "the natural order", "getting out into nature", "the natural man", like that. In saying, "were by nature the children of wrath", it's more like, these sorts of people are naturally subject to God's wrath, rather than, these people are subject to God's wrath because of their nature.

The Bible speaks in terms of "contrary to nature", "against nature", "the olive tree that is wild by nature", "the nature of angels".

When we say, the natural man, as in, does not understand the spiritual things of God, we're talking about the same one in whom resides what we call this "sin nature". But I don't think of it as a "nature", more the corruption of nature. And so we are called "corruptible", because we in fact are. We will one day put on incorruptibility.

In this corruption of nature, we've become sinners. Sinners because of the corruption of the flesh.

This is meaningful to me in understanding what is happening.

When I have a headache, I know something is wrong with my body, and I endure it, knowing it will pass, and even if it doesn't, and ends in death, this is simply something wrong with the body. I will be safe with Jesus.

If I have a drug addiction, something worse has happened with my body, to the point of energizing my behavior in a certain way, specifically, feeding that addiction. It is something wrong with my body, and I can stop, and endure, knowing it will pass, and even if it doesn't, and ends in death, this is simply something wrong with the body. I will be safe with Jesus.

Do you see where this is going?

When my body of flesh, which is corrupt by both nature and nurture, that is, inherited sin, and growing up in this world, as people do things, and I make bad choices, when my body of flesh craves this or that, or feels this or that, or whatever it is, instead of responding in kind, I can stop, and endure, knowing it will pass, and even if it doesn't, I am safe with Jesus.

Temptations to sin are no different than a headache, or a cut finger, or being born without a foot. And actually, that's what they are. They are a headache, I can't stand it! I have to DO something! This or that happened, I have to DO something! Lie! Steal! That's what it's going to take! Or . . . realize, these feelings of need, of desperation, of fear, or envy, or whatever they are, these are just the conditions we live in, and the corrupted bodies we have.

Temptation is in the reaction we have to circumstances. All the circumstances of our lives are intended by God to help us, to be for our good. But when we aren't trusting that this is so, and we take matters into our own hands, that's when it is temptation, and that's when we sin.

Enduring through whatever the hardship, internal or external, it's a proving, proving we are the spirit children of God.

And even when we fail the test, if we are truly His children, in times to come, we will do better.

Much love!

Reactions: Joseph77

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
There's the verse in Ephesians 2, speaking of the children of disobedience, they are "by nature children of wrath".

When we say, "sin nature", we're using "nature" to describe our unfailing propensity to sin due to the fact of Adam's sin, and how that somehow passes down to us.

But when I study the word in Scripture, it seems to me that this word refers more to the way things have been made, "the natural order", "getting out into nature", "the natural man", like that. In saying, "were by nature the children of wrath", it's more like, these sorts of people are naturally subject to God's wrath, rather than, these people are subject to God's wrath because of their nature.

The Bible speaks in terms of "contrary to nature", "against nature", "the olive tree that is wild by nature", "the nature of angels".

When we say, the natural man, as in, does not understand the spiritual things of God, we're talking about the same one in whom resides what we call this "sin nature". But I don't think of it as a "nature", more the corruption of nature. And so we are called "corruptible", because we in fact are. We will one day put on incorruptibility.

In this corruption of nature, we've become sinners. Sinners because of the corruption of the flesh.

This is meaningful to me in understanding what is happening.

When I have a headache, I know something is wrong with my body, and I endure it, knowing it will pass, and even if it doesn't, and ends in death, this is simply something wrong with the body. I will be safe with Jesus.

If I have a drug addiction, something worse has happened with my body, to the point of energizing my behavior in a certain way, specifically, feeding that addiction. It is something wrong with my body, and I can stop, and endure, knowing it will pass, and even if it doesn't, and ends in death, this is simply something wrong with the body. I will be safe with Jesus.

Do you see where this is going?

When my body of flesh, which is corrupt by both nature and nurture, that is, inherited sin, and growing up in this world, as people do things, and I make bad choices, when my body of flesh craves this or that, or feels this or that, or whatever it is, instead of responding in kind, I can stop, and endure, knowing it will pass, and even if it doesn't, I am safe with Jesus.

Temptations to sin are no different than a headache, or a cut finger, or being born without a foot. And actually, that's what they are. They are a headache, I can't stand it! I have to DO something! This or that happened, I have to DO something! Lie! Steal! That's what it's going to take! Or . . . realize, these feelings of need, of desperation, of fear, or envy, or whatever they are, these are just the conditions we live in, and the corrupted bodies we have.

Temptation is in the reaction we have to circumstances. All the circumstances of our lives are intended by God to help us, to be for our good. But when we aren't trusting that this is so, and we take matters into our own hands, that's when it is temptation, and that's when we sin.

Enduring through whatever the hardship, internal or external, it's a proving, proving we are the spirit children of God.

And even when we fail the test, if we are truly His children, in times to come, we will do better.

Much love!
Yes, that's very good Marks. As you may know the Greek word for nature is phusis which is applied to both the fallen Eph 2:3, and the divine 2Pet 1:4.

Quote from Vine's Expository Dictionary
1. phusis (G5449), from phuo, "to bring forth, produce," signifies (a) "the nature" (i.e., the natural powers or constitution) of a person or thing, Eph_2:3; Jas_3:7 ("kind"); 2Pe_1:4; (b) "origin, birth," Rom_2:27, one who by birth is a Gentile, uncircumcised, in contrast to one who, though circumcised, has become spiritually uncircumcised by his iniquity; Gal_2:15; (c) "the regular law or order of nature," Rom_1:26, against "nature" (para, "against"); Rom_2:14, adverbially, "by nature" (for Rom_11:21, Rom_11:24, see NATURAL, Note); 1Co_11:14; Gal_4:8, "by nature (are no gods)," here "nature" is the emphatic word, and the phrase includes demons, men regarded as deified, and idols; these are gods only in name (the negative, me, denies not simply that they were gods, but the possibility that they could be).

Note to Readers:
Any ad hominem posts and their contributors are instantly added to the ignored file.

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for chiming in everyone. When Adam fell from innocence to his next state, what do you suppose he received that caused him to receive evil?? Yes it was disobedience to God when he ate from the tree tree but what did he receive. I believe he received a nature because they were created spirit free or a living soul, and now they have a nature, spirit, life (all synonymous). Please give scripture with your answer.

7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. - Genesis 2:7

3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others. - Ephesians 2:3

Last edited: