Since more children and people have been killed by Israel than in the terrorist attack, should they stop?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why not wrap up your opinion here so all can have a good look? If I have it right, you think God is with unbelieving Israel and agrees with the mass murders they now com it. Right? As long as we call that some other word, like self defense.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel should offer up their throats to Hamas and just die. That's the wrap up of the message of the Pro-Hamas antisemites here. D. is a terrorist sponsor. And Biblically illiterate.

What business has light with their darkness?

"“The Deliverer will come from Zion, he will banish ungodliness from Jacob”; “and this will be my covenant with them when I take away their sins.” As regards the gospel, they are enemies of God for your sake. But as regards election, they are beloved for the sake of their forefathers. For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.""

Boy, does that anger the antisemite here.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why not wrap up your opinion here so all can have a good look? If I have it right, you think God is with unbelieving Israel and agrees with the mass murders they now com it. Right? As long as we call that some other word, like self defense.
God is with Israel, PERIOD!

Ezekiel 11
17 Therefore say, 'Thus says the Lord GOD: "I will gather you from the peoples, assemble you from the countries where you have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel."

And He did!

' 18 And they will go there, and they will take away all its detestable things and all its abominations from there. 19 Then I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within them, and take the stony heart out of their flesh, and give them a heart of flesh, 20 that they may walk in My statutes and keep My judgments and do them; and they shall be My people, and I will be their God.

And He will!

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God is with Israel, PERIOD!

Ezekiel 11
17 Therefore say, 'Thus says the Lord GOD: "I will gather you from the peoples, assemble you from the countries where you have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel."

And He did!

' 18 And they will go there, and they will take away all its detestable things and all its abominations from there. 19 Then I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within them, and take the stony heart out of their flesh, and give them a heart of flesh, 20 that they may walk in My statutes and keep My judgments and do them; and they shall be My people, and I will be their God.

And He will!
Ezekiel 11:17
Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord God ; I will even gather you from the people, and assemble you out of the countries where ye have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel.

Ezekiel 11:18
And they shall come thither, and they shall take away all the detestable things thereof and all the abominations thereof from thence.

Ezekiel 11:19
And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:

Ezekiel 11:20
That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.

He will give them the land when they are believers and then He puts a new spirit in them etc. They do not have that now and the land is full of detestable things. The capitol is even called Sodom by God!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ezekiel 11:17
Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord God ; I will even gather you from the people, and assemble you out of the countries where ye have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel.

Ezekiel 11:18
And they shall come thither, and they shall take away all the detestable things thereof and all the abominations thereof from thence.

Ezekiel 11:19
And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:

Ezekiel 11:20
That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.

He will give them the land when they are believers and then He puts a new spirit in them etc. They do not have that now and the land is full of detestable things. The capitol is even called Sodom by God!
Why do you constantly attack Israel? Attack the Hamas MONSTER baby beheaders for a change.

God bless Israel!

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why do you constantly attack Israel? Attack the Hamas MONSTER baby beheaders for a change.

God bless Israel!
You claim that placing prophesy in it's proper time and context is attacking Israel. You also claim that by not agreeing with the massive extermination going on in Gaza we are siding with Hamas. Ignorant time wasting doublespeak.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You claim that placing prophesy in it's proper time and context is attacking Israel. You also claim that by not agreeing with the massive extermination going on in Gaza we are siding with Hamas. Ignorant time wasting doublespeak.
Do something constructive for a change. Attack the Hamas MONSTERS who LOVE to chop off babies heads!

God bless Israel! And He will too, again.

Last edited:

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Is bombing apartment buildings and etc a war any more than the terrorists who killed innocent people in Israel was a war? Also, what is the Christian position on this? Some preachers say we must pray for 'Israel' and support it, as well as the massive revenge happening, ??
This is my view:

The country called Israel will be wiped off the map, and around 6 million Jews - those who did not somehow manage to escape when fleeing - brutally murdered, if the Israeli state did not do something to destroy Hamas, which hides between the civilians in Gaza causing the civilians to suffer (of which the innocent are only the children not old enough to understand what is going on around them, IMO). Most of the adults support the intentions of Hamas viz Israel - the majority voted for Hamas and support the destruction of the Jewish state.

The children also are taught to hate the Jews and the country called Israel, so that by the time they are able to speak, they know how to curse the Jews.

WE NEED TO BE SURE WE UNDERSTAND HOW IT CAME ABOUT, IMO

IMO when the U.N divided up Palestine between Jews and Arabs in 1947 and gave the Jews their independence in 1948, they - the nations who voted in favor - ignited this horrible never-ending conflict.

The only thing that can end it, is the eradication of Jewish Israel, because the other side is relentless and will not cease till this is achieved.

BUT THAT IS NOT RIGHT, IMO.

Ever since the (United) Nations created Israel in 1948, the nations have been divided between those who want the country called Israel eradicated and the Jews either killed or chased into the sea,

and the nations who do not desire the same, but for "diplomatic" reasons have been speaking out of both sides of the mouth to the Jews of Israel and the Arabs who want the Jewish country destroyed,

and as a result, have been treacherous in their dealings with the Jews of Israel, who have always been prevented by the nations and the U.N from adequately defending and protecting themselves against this onslaught. In a real war such as this one, it can only end with ONE victor.

IMO the only Christian position is:-

(a) Not to take sides, except where the side of good against evil is the side we must take (so we do not support Hamas or its methods, nor those who support Hamas and their methods and goals).

Nor do we blindly support the country called Israel. NOR do we claim that God caused this to come about, or that the birth of the country was "through the providence of God" - because WE SIMPLY DON'T KNOW IF THAT'S TRUE: It was non-Christian, secular Jewish men who started the Zionist movement in the late 1800's, and history gave them their wish, which was in the power of men - the Allies of WWII.

Having said that, it's fully understandable why persecuted Jews dreamed of a homeland of their own, IMO.

(b) We pray for the Palestinian civilians and especially the children caught up in this horrible conflict started by their own leaders. And we pray for the Jews and their safety all around the world, and especially in Israel.

(c) We do not join in with anyone's Jew-hating (that's the real root of it) protests. Nor do we join in with pro-Israel protests.

(d) We mind our own business and pray, and pray, and pray to God, asking that HIS will be done, and that He have mercy on us all, because of where this can easily lead, and because only GOD can sort this out. Man cannot fix this mess he created.

(e) We don't pretend to know what God's will is when we ask His will to be done.

(f) Then we leave it in the hands of Jesus.

.. because then we have taken action -
because God is completely able, and infinitely more powerful than we are or than the countries called Israel, Iran, the U.S.A, the U.K or any other country.

Praying to God and asking His will to be done and leaving it in His hands is not sitting idly by taking a back seat. Only God can sort this out.

Added:
IMHO the stance and faulty prophetic dreams of Christian Zionists and Dispensationlists has only had the result of fuelling the flames of antisemtism (i.e Jew-hatred, let's call it what it is) in the world. Those who hate the Jews and especially the country called Israel and the Jews of Israel now hate them even more because of the things you say (if that's you).

Christians are to mind our own business when it is not our business and ask God to intervene without pretending we know His will when we pray for His will to be done.​

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is my view:

The country called Israel will be wiped off the map, and around 6 million Jews -
You're gonna be terribly disappointed! Jesus will return to and FIGHT for Israel!

Hope you're not in this cursed group!

Zechariah 14
12 And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Do something constructive for a change. Attack the Hamas MONSTERS who LOVE to chop off babies heads!

God bless Israel! And He will too, again.
It is not a matter of choosing sides. It is a matter of terrorists killing multitudes of civilians.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is my view:

The country called Israel will be wiped off the map, and around 6 million Jews - those who did not somehow manage to escape when fleeing - brutally murdered, if the Israeli state did not do something to destroy Hamas, which hides between the civilians in Gaza causing the civilians to suffer (of which the innocent are only the children not old enough to understand what is going on around them, IMO). Most of the adults support the intentions of Hamas viz Israel - the majority voted for Hamas and support the destruction of the Jewish state.​
The people Israel displaced and forced out don't count? All that matters is the 'Jewish state'?

The children also are taught to hate the Jews and the country called Israel, so that by the time they are able to speak, they know how to curse the Jews.​
If Israel blows up their family and apartment, how would that foster love?

WE NEED TO BE SURE WE UNDERSTAND HOW IT CAME ABOUT, IMO

IMO when the U.N divided up Palestine between Jews and Arabs in 1947 and gave the Jews their independence in 1948, they - the nations who voted in favor - ignited this horrible never-ending conflict.

The only thing that can end it, is the eradication of Jewish Israel, because the other side is relentless and will not cease till this is achieved.

BUT THAT IS NOT RIGHT, IMO.​
Why is it right to eradicate others off the land?

Ever since the (United) Nations created Israel in 1948, the nations have been divided between those who want the country called Israel eradicated and the Jews either killed or chased into the sea,​
Why the sea? How about airplanes? If sharing the land is not something Israel wants to do then maybe they should leave. No one has special rights or is more important there.

and the nations who do not desire the same, but for "diplomatic" reasons have been speaking out of both sides of the mouth to the Jews of Israel and the Arabs who want the Jewish country destroyed,​
Well, if land really was stolen, who says it must remain stolen?

and as a result, have been treacherous in their dealings with the Jews of Israel, who have always been prevented by the nations and the U.N from adequately defending and protecting themselves against this onslaught. In a real war such as this one, it can only end with ONE victor.​
How can you protect against a people you occupied and took lands from?

IMO the only Christian position is:-

(a) Not to take sides, except where the side of good against evil is the side we must take (so we do not support Hamas or its methods, nor those who support Hamas and their methods and goals).​
Nor the terrorism of Israel

Nor do we blindly support the country called Israel. NOR do we claim that God caused this to come about, or that the birth of the country was "through the providence of God" - because WE SIMPLY DON'T KNOW IF THAT'S TRUE: It was non-Christian, secular Jewish men who started the Zionist movement in the late 1800's, and history gave them their wish, which was in the power of men - the Allies of WWII.
I know. It is not true. He will only restore them after they believe.

Having said that, it's fully understandable why persecuted Jews dreamed of a homeland of their own, IMO.​
Don't we all? Including those they took it from.

(b) We pray for the Palestinian civilians and especially the children caught up in this horrible conflict started by their own leaders. And we pray for the Jews and their safety all around the world, and especially in Israel.
But not for their terrorism

(c) We do not join in with anyone's Jew-hating (that's the real root of it) protests. Nor do we join in with pro-Israel protests.​
People protesting to stop war are not 'Jew Hating'. They are people loving.

(d) We mind our own business and pray, and pray, and pray to God, asking that HIS will be done, and that He have mercy on us all, because of where this can easily lead, and because only GOD can sort this out. Man cannot fix this mess he created.​
Man can speak up against true evil and slaughter of innocents

(e) We don't pretend to know what God's will is when we ask His will to be done.
Nor do we ignore His word. It is not His will to terrorize a population

(f) Then we leave it in the hands of Jesus.

.. because then we have taken action -
because God is completely able, and infinitely more powerful than we are or than the countries called Israel, Iran, the U.S.A, the U.K or any other country.​
Yes. He told us how it will end. Israel will be attacked and surrounded by armies and most of them die.
Those who hate the Jews and especially the country called Israel and the Jews of Israel now hate them even more because of the things you say (if that's you).
No it is not me. The world hates what is being done to babies and children and civilians by an unbelieving nation named Israel

Christians are to mind our own business when it is not our business and ask God to intervene without pretending we know His will when we pray for His will to be done.​
We are to speak truth and not call evil good or good evil.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
The people Israel displaced and forced out don't count? All that matters is the 'Jewish state'?

If Israel blows up their family and apartment, how would that foster love?

Why is it right to eradicate others off the land?

Why the sea? How about airplanes? If sharing the land is not something Israel wants to do then maybe they should leave. No one has special rights or is more important there.

Well, if land really was stolen, who says it must remain stolen?

How can you protect against a people you occupied and took lands from?

Nor the terrorism of Israel

I know. It is not true. He will only restore them after they believe.

Don't we all? Including those they took it from.

But not for their terrorism

People protesting to stop war are not 'Jew Hating'. They are people loving.

Man can speak up against true evil and slaughter of innocents

Nor do we ignore His word. It is not His will to terrorize a population

Yes. He told us how it will end. Israel will be attacked and surrounded by armies and most of them die.

No it is not me. The world hates what is being done to babies and children and civilians by an unbelieving nation named Israel

We are to speak truth and not call evil good or good evil.
I wish I could remember the name of the author who toured Palestine during the early or mid 1800's and wrote a book about "the holy land". He had no idea that part of it would ever become a Jewish state, so he had no reason to lie.

The countryside was sparsely populated. Almost no one living in it. Mostly swamp, which the early Jewish emigrants of the 1900's drained and turned into farms. Some Jews in Jerusalem and some Arabs, not many. Same with Bethlehem. But nowhere else.

You've been told lies - fed the propaganda - of only one side - and willingly swallowed all the lies you have been told about land being "stolen" from Arabs who themselves never even lived there, except in Bethlehem and Jerusalem, where there were also just as many Jews.

All you've done in your post IMO is make it quite clear that you've chosen whose lies to believe, and you are going to stick with those lies because those are the lies you're now accustomed to, or have chosen (for whatever reason) to believe.

So anything else you hear to the contrary of what you said above about land being "stolen" from people who did not even exist in the land that was "stolen" from the non-existing Arabs, you are going to refuse to believe, because you've already made up your mind.

You're all guilty of warmongering in another region of the world that isn't even yours.

Reactions: NayborBear

NayborBear

Jan 21, 2020
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think "FOTG", that poor 'ol "dad" can help his anti-semetic/anti-Israel mindset!

As it seems he worships the (pro)created flesh OVER the Creator!

The TRUTH of the matter is? WAR is CRUEL AND UGLY! And, even though over the several thousand years that technological gains have made in attempting to refine these unsightly aspects of conflict?
As we can see, there always is present IRRECONCILABLE DIFFERENCES that NEVER seem to get resolved!
For to do as "dad" suggests?
Requires so much compromisation of FAITH?
That should it be successful?
You end up with NOTHING!

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I don't think "FOTG", that poor 'ol "dad" can help his anti-semetic/anti-Israel mindset!

The TRUTH of the matter is? WAR is CRUEL AND UGLY! And, even though over the several thousand years that technological gains have made in attempting to refine these unsightly aspects of conflict?
As we can see, there always is present IRRECONCILABLE DIFFERENCES that NEVER seem to get resolved!
You end up with NOTHING!
Yes war is absolutely horrific. I'm half German. I laugh trying to Imagine the Allies stopping their advance when they saw all the "poor German civilians" being killed in their air raids. Human suffering was everywhere. No one said "Stop!" Look at what you're doing! They had to, until the enemy was defeated.

I really don't want to take sides. But I know what will happen to the Jews if they do not do whatever is necessary now. I prefer to know it's none of my business. And I know people swallow the lies of whichever side they choose to believe.​

Reactions: NayborBear

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is not a matter of choosing sides. It is a matter of terrorists killing multitudes of civilians.
God bless Israel!

Genesis 12
3 I will bless those who bless you,

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Not agreeing with the wholesale killing of innocents and the terror and deprivation inflicted on a large population is not 'worshiping flesh'. Nor is it anti semetic to realize that neither the terror done by Israel or Hamas is good.
You end up with NOTHING!
What are you talking about? Are you saying that NOT killing children and women compromises your faith? What sort of UnChristian ghoulish faith can that be?