since the bible is perfect

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
I think maybe…from a previous post, I understand what you were saying…
Were you saying that God IS Spirit-the Holy Spirit, and so you cannot quite grasp a trinity, but you CAN sort of grasp God (who is the Holy Spirit) and Jesus?
overall i am confused and makes me more confused if people keep insisting after i decided

there's this 3 theology that
God the father
God the son
God the holy spirit
are 1

and this God the son and God the father but the holy spirit is not a God since God the son is written but not claimed by the son nor declined

and this there is one God that is the father the son became God because the father God is in him

so 3 in 1 God
2 Gods
1 God

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
A person that is not born again has an unregenerated mind. They have the spirit of satan speaking to them through their thoughts; that is why even though they may have read the Bible, they still struggle with sin. That is why we MUST be born again.
eh? then a born again no longer sin
since you are born again yourself you know how to be a born again

be born again by accepting jesus christ as your savior then you'll be born again

that sounds too easy like a fairy tale it's like a paradise the garden of eden where you can live forever
since the bible is perfect
I guess that view came from an imperfect man!
correct
i feel your hate though

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Of course, I cannot speak for you or anyone else, but over many years God has shown me that He loves me. I have been working on returning His love but my love for Him continues to fall short.
i feel your sincerety
abegail I must confess I'm losing the thread of meaning; but anyway in Scripture it's clear that Father, Son and Holy Spirit are so united in their work; this is seen clearly in John's Gospel and Romans 8, for example.
you are right all my topic loses all it's meaning eventually became off-topic well i don't mind since it became more meaningful i can adjust it in accordance with the rules
Have any of us seen profane and babblings or oppositions of false science on this forum? Have any of us manifested any of these things? Help us dear Lord!
haha i did not share it to opposed you i shared it to strengthen to what you said
i also do not point to anyone specifically but pointed at random and are invisible them who are no longer christians because they pursue knowledge than faith

Reactions: amadeus

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
eh? then a born again no longer sin
since you are born again yourself you know how to be a born again

be born again by accepting jesus christ as your savior then you'll be born again

that sounds too easy like a fairy tale it's like a paradise the garden of eden where you can live forever

correct
i feel your hate though

Pray and ask Jesus to take away your sin nature and to fill you with His Holy Spirit.

Reactions: Jim B and amadeus