Singing in Tongues.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MichaelH

Nov 28, 2013
My friend Nicole during her recording session came under the anointing and had the studio record a song with her singing in tongues.
This was a supprise to the studio, but it was her recording time......... So....

The Lord gave me the interpetation and gave the same to a few others so just listen. Nicole comfired this with me, so cool.

If you want to contact her She can be found on facebook here. It's not my song so I can't really do much else.

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
Regardless of the interpretation, there must have been a powerful presence of the Lord in that place. What a blessing you must have received.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
MichaelH said:
My friend Nicole during her recording session came under the anointing and had the studio record a song with her singing in tongues.
This was a supprise to the studio, but it was her recording time......... So....

The Lord gave me the interpetation and gave the same to a few others so just listen. Nicole comfired this with me, so cool.

If you want to contact her She can be found on facebook here. It's not my song so I can't really do much else.
So MichaelH ..... what was the interpretation ???

MichaelH

Nov 28, 2013
This did get deleted by the moderators. There is no post to listen to anymore. When I have time I'll get my post count up to 10 or whatever it is and can post it again. Rules are rules.

horsecamp said:
what happens when some one interpets it different than the first person ?
I have never had that happen. What can happen is the Holy Spirit reveal things extra because of what you heard to help your understanding on things. Much like a Pastor teaching and you get something unrelated because of something the Pastor said.

Arnie Manitoba said:
So we cant listen to the song because the link was removed

What was the interpretation ???
Sorry about that, I had forgotten I was "NEW" here so to speak. I guess I need 10 post. I answered your P.M and sent you the link again so you can hear the song.

When Nicole had gotten back from Champaign IL and finished her recording session, she did one song (This one) completly in tongues. She called me and the wife and told us what the Lord had her do and came back to Branson MO where we had the oppertunity to first hear the song.

I don't get used much by the Lord with Tongue interpetation but since it was Nicole I had this knowing that the Lord was going to speak to me about it. I told her not to say a thing about just play it.

The first thing I said to Nicole was that it was layered like God's voice in many waters. (That would be God speaking several things at once about different things at once, but in the spirit it would be clear with visuals and emotion attatched. Sort of like dolby surround sound in HDTV)

She confirmed that, she knew it was a (River of many waters)

The start was Jesus speaking I am coming, I am coming. (Mind you many folks have heard him say the same thing in the early 1900's so no time on this.)

The other layer was many believers gathered with angles singing and worshiping the lamb who is worthy. All kinds were there, and I kept hearing it's not about you or us, it's about me. (The Lord) So somehow the Lord was able to use all these diverse peoples though they had many different belief's and understanding of the Word. I don't know if this was the start of the end or after.

The other layer was a urgency Almost sorrow in a way. It was clear to me that any lost was to great a loss and what those that did not know the Lord would have to face.

The other layer was the World seeing the Lords great power. Very hard to describe but it was a power nobody on earth would be left in denying the Lord Jesus.

The Other layer was the work left to do. Nicole got most of this, I got a part of it. My wife got the Lords glory will be known to the nations. There will be destruction that we have never seen on this earth before and though I did not actually see any of this, it was a sorrow and just a knowing that is what the Lord was getting across.

The Night Nicole came over to put pictures to the song:

I being sort of a computer Geek wanted to do a fancy video with intro and fancy effects. So I sat down with Nicole to do all that when she just asked if she could take over and do it.

She did not do fancy anything but the best she could do was find pictures of galaxy's to get across how big and great our Lord is and what is going to come. I had nothing to do with putting the actual video together, though I tried, she would not let me.

When it was done we got together and she wanted to hold hands a pray. We not done this since 2004, not the way we prayed that night at least. I got up and was going to do a fancy prayer (I hoped) it just came out thank you Lord for your mercy and hope you kept in us. I just thanked the Lord over and over.

Nicole was falling out under the power of the Holy Spirit, I felt the power of the Holy Spirit (That don't happen much or has not at least) and Nicole and I started to pray in tongues.

I got a message a Prophecy if you want to call it that:

There is no such thing as a "WORLD" prophet giving a message for all the churches to follow, that is not how the Office of the Prophet works today and I am not called a Prophet, but I do get words of wisdom and Knowledge at times and speak prophecy at times.

So this is for anyone that recives it, and those that do it will be mighty and effective for you. It will not apply to everyone, some of us have had our act together.

"I am coming soon, my rewards are with me. It's not about you or your mistakes, not about your past, not about the number of times you have sinned. There is time left no matter your age to be used and do all I had planed for you to do. Don't think it's to late, don't fret, don't take care or worry about you or your past failures. Focus on me, your in me and I in you. I have put things in your heart to do, things that you have taken interest to, things that may seem impossible and a daydream but it's not. With me, all things will be possible and those wasted years I will restore as if you had always obeyed me from the first day. Don't dispare, don't take thought about the past, for I am Lord. If you will take heed to me now, it will be as if you had done nothing wrong, it will be as if no time had been wasted, I will get you to the place I always planed and you will have a part in what is to come upon the whole world. What you do today matters, it matters to those that don't yet know me. I will give back to you what you have lost, the years the enemy has wasted and it's not to late to complete all my plan for you. Don't say your to old, don't say you missed to much but say that I am Lord and I will perform my Word on your behalf. Don't miss me, for my Mercy is not short, but the time is. It's not to late for you, it's not about you, but look only to me for this day forward and I will perform in you all that you were designed to do."

May the Lord restore back those years the worm has taken, blessed be the name of the Lord.

Michael.

Giver

Dec 13, 2013
Wilson, NC
[SIZE=large]My wife used to sing in tongues, and it was the most beautiful sound I have ever heard. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=large]So wish she was still here. [/SIZE]

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Oh I'm sorry that your wife is no-longer with you Giver, welcome to CyB.

I love singing in tongues also but it seems to be motivated for me in a corporate sense or night service where there tends to be more freedom to allow the Holy Spirit to flow through combined worship....Love it!

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
MichaelH ... are you from the Champaign IL area ??

I have some neat stories from things God has put together with a couple guys from around there , plus including me way up here in Canada..

Absolutely amazing ... the hands of the miraculous all over it.

I have four items sitting on my desk as a result.

Cant make this stuff up.

I am a facts guy who demands evidence and proof and sometimes it arrives faster than I can type.

To hear the rest of the story makes people sit straight up in their chairs and say WOW

Poppin

Jan 16, 2014
MichaelH said:
I got a message a Prophecy if you want to call it that:

There is no such thing as a "WORLD" prophet giving a message for all the churches to follow, that is not how the Office of the Prophet works today and I am not called a Prophet, but I do get words of wisdom and Knowledge at times and speak prophecy at times.

So this is for anyone that recives it, and those that do it will be mighty and effective for you. It will not apply to everyone, some of us have had our act together.

"I am coming soon, my rewards are with me. It's not about you or your mistakes, not about your past, not about the number of times you have sinned. There is time left no matter your age to be used and do all I had planed for you to do. Don't think it's to late, don't fret, don't take care or worry about you or your past failures. Focus on me, your in me and I in you. I have put things in your heart to do, things that you have taken interest to, things that may seem impossible and a daydream but it's not. With me, all things will be possible and those wasted years I will restore as if you had always obeyed me from the first day. Don't dispare, don't take thought about the past, for I am Lord. If you will take heed to me now, it will be as if you had done nothing wrong, it will be as if no time had been wasted, I will get you to the place I always planed and you will have a part in what is to come upon the whole world. What you do today matters, it matters to those that don't yet know me. I will give back to you what you have lost, the years the enemy has wasted and it's not to late to complete all my plan for you. Don't say your to old, don't say you missed to much but say that I am Lord and I will perform my Word on your behalf. Don't miss me, for my Mercy is not short, but the time is. It's not to late for you, it's not about you, but look only to me for this day forward and I will perform in you all that you were designed to do."

May the Lord restore back those years the worm has taken, blessed be the name of the Lord.

Michael.
Hello Michael.
You are saying that the above words in green are words directly from the Lord God?
Poppin

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
There is the office of the prophet which is part of the body ministry then there are "end-time prophets." Just as the O/T prophets prepared the way for the coming of the Messiah, so it will be before he comes again....

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
For some reason charismatic "prophecies" always sound like mini sermonettes.

Anyway .... here is some nice singing in an unknown language

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARrUGH2u_Uo

Reactions: Poppin

Poppin

Jan 16, 2014
Angelina said:
There is the office of the prophet which is part of the body ministry then there are "end-time prophets." Just as the O/T prophets prepared the way for the coming of the Messiah, so it will be before he comes again....
Good Morning Angelina :)
Where can I read about end-time prophets preparing the way for the Second Coming of Jesus?
I read the words of the prophets in Scripture.
Is there a prophet active today that you would recommend as authentic and authorized, receiving infallible revelation from God that I could read about? I know there are many who claim they are prophets, I do know some of their names. Which ones would you say are genuine?
God Bless you in all you do,
grace peace and mercy to you
Poppin.