Sinless Perfection. Why do so many teach against what Jesus taught?

  • Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

    You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Well-Known Member
Sep 12, 2020
39,407
63,544
113
54
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Male
1 Co 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.
YEP . and who was paul preaching . WHO was the grace OF GOD having paul preach .
WHY i do believe it was the gospel that darn sure said YE MUST BELIEVE ON JESUS .
Now lets see . is that what the so called grace of epi PREACHES . NO SIR .
NO SIR .
so wake up and realize that the all inclusive god , IS NOT THE GOD and FATHER OF JESUS CHRIST .
NOT by a long shot it aint . it the devil.
Always comin g on to cause UNBELEIF .
AND WHO did GOD command for us to BELIEVE . OH YEAH , IT WAS ON JESUS THE CHRIST .
so much for this inclusive god that epi b ought .
Sounds to me like that god just wants to silence THE ONE TRUE GOPSEL that if a man believes in JESUS
he will be saved .
SO NO WONDER epi called me a religous extremist for preaching the dire need to believe on JESUS to an theist .
And no wonder he has always hammered me for telling and reminding all
OF THE DIRE NEED TO FIRST BELIEVE ON JESUS CHRIST .
I dont follow hyper grace either . I expose their walk , just like epi does .
ONLY I DONT DO IT UNDER A LIE like epi does .
OH he can claim to believe on JESUS all day , HIS FAITH IS DEAD as can b e
and his walks of so called holiness and talks of righteousness are all in vain .
CAUSE CALL GOD A LIAR and imply its okay to do so , AND IT DONT sound like holiness or rigtheouness to me .
BUT EPI LOVES IT . as he darn sure implies ITS NOT NECESSARY TO BELEIVE ON JESUS .
THough he claims to BELEIVE ON JESUS . sorry bud but any man that cliams to believe on JESUS
yet makes void the gospel , IS BELIEVING on the wrong jesus . that one cannot save either nor can its all incluisve message save .
OOPS . we been lied too big time by an inclusvive generation .
 

1stCenturyLady

Well-Known Member
Jun 26, 2018
6,500
2,504
113
79
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Female
Knowing what one is capable of (in the flesh) is not the same thing as committing the sin. As Paul said, "In me, that is in my flesh, dwells no good thing." I consider that coming to realize this is part of growing in the Lord.

And since we are warned against wilfully sinning after knowing the Lord, it must be possible for a born again believer to commit wilful sins if they choose to do so.
That depends on if you have actually been born again of the Spirit, then you are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit. The verse you quoted was Paul BEFORE becoming dead to sin. Romans 7:14-25 is Paul in the flesh, meaning he had not been born again of the Spirit yet. He had been a Pharisee at that time and all he had in his mind was the LAW. In Romans 7, ONLY verses 5-6 refer to a person that has been born again, and notice what I highlight.

5 For when we were in the flesh, the sinful passions which were aroused by the law were at work in our members to bear fruit to death. 6 But now we have been delivered from the law, having died to what we were held by, so that we should serve in the newness of the Spirit and not in the oldness of the letter.

Lizbeth, this isn't the first time I've pointed out to you the truth about Romans 7:14-25 where your verse is from (18). It really isn't that hard to remember. Go on to chapter 8 and see verse 9. "but we are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if the Spirit of God dwells within you. And if someone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Him.

Where you quoted is still the ministry of death - the Law engraved on stone. Are you not going to study to make yourself approved? Don't stay stuck in the Reformation rut.
 

1stCenturyLady

Well-Known Member
Jun 26, 2018
6,500
2,504
113
79
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Female
so let me ask you . IS calling GOD a liar or saying its okay to call GOD a liar seem in any way to you
as SINLESS . even if they talk about living a life free of sin . I mean talks about holiness , righteous living
doing good to others , OH it would be a good thing , BUT NOT IF YOU CALL GOD A LIAR or even dare
to imply its okay to call GOD a liar . SO y ou need to know that . seeing you seem to like what epi says .
The dude wont even preach the dire need to believe on JESUS to an athiest .
And when i went and did so , WELL mr sin free holy and righteous man epi , called me a reli gious extremist .
SO i dont think them works gonna be saving him or any one else sister .
I believe in the power of GOD and in holy and righteous living that the SPIRIT does empower us to do .
I JUST DONT BELIEVE in men who call GOD a liar and imply its okay to do so
WHo try and preach these so called righteous acts and holy living .
cause DO I NEED to remind us all again , IT AINT VERY RIGHTEOUS and IT AINT VERY HOLY
TO CALL GOD A LIAR . not at all . OH i say , and say i do , NOT AT ALL .
His gospel of inclusivsim will not save him or anyone else . Its gonna be the cause of their own damantion on JESUS day .
And i would be a liar if i said otherwise sister .
I have never said that God is a liar, brother. I don't know what you are referring to. Epi as you call him, wouldn't call God a liar either as he loves God. I can see it in his posts to me. And if I agree with what he responds to me, I will put a like. And I know you well enough to know you wouldn't bear false witness, so go back and confirm what you read. What response number was it? You may be very mistaken and need to correct your mistake and ask for forgiveness. Just so you know, I don't read all of Epi's posts unless they are addressed to me. That is all I have time for. He and I are not 100% in agreement, but closer than others on here, and it may just be we have different styles of writing.