amigo de christo
Well-Known Member
no sir epi . I preach JESUS ChRIST and the dire need to FIRST believe on him .He's part of the exclusive brethren. He will deny it of course. They believe anyone who is not part of their religious sect is going to hell.
I never once preached any denomination .
You have a problem with me , because i , like paul and others REMINDED the church
TO KEEP FIRM on the YE MUST BELIEVE IN JESUS gospel .
THEN you tried so hard to be slick and told me , HEY amigo the church dont need reminding .
OF course paul and others did so do i .
But it did not even end there . I went to those outside of any church
LIKE AN ATHIEST
AND you called me A RELIGOUS extremist for preaching the dire need to BELIEVE ON JESUS to even an athiest .
NO SIR .
YOU aint fooling me . You might fool them . BUT NOT THIS SHEEP . nor any other true beleiver in JESUS .
And you KNOW darn well i preach against false hyper junk , just like you do .
YOUR problem is only with me , NOT b ecause i warn against false walks and hyper grace
BUT BEcAUSE I REMIND ALL of the DIRE NEED TO BELIEVE ON JESUS FIRST . that is why you have such
a problem with me . but of course i do undestand epi , cause i know all about inclusivism .
THUS I KNOW WHY you do as you do .
