Sinning with purpose is sinning with pleasure

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No manipulation but in your own mind. In Psalms 110:1, God the Father is telling Jesus this. So when Jesus says, “But to sit on my right hand and on my left hand is not mine to give” this is in reference to how Jesus is saying that God the Father made that decision. But start another thread if you desire to attack the Bible. This really is not the topic of the thread.
You seen it with your own eyes and understand it BH, if your translators rendered it Jehovah said to my Lord as it was written, then how much clearer would it be. Your translators deliberately altered their version to promote Jesus as being God, instead of what the Bible really teaches.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't get into weird arguments of any kind. When I go to church, I go to be preached to by a Christian minister. That's why we go to church.

We attend to worship Jehovah, to be instructed in His ways so that we can walk in His paths Al. Isa 2:2,3. I appreciate your honesty sir, and I do find it interesting the many different reasons people have told me why they attend church. One guy I spoke to told me point blank, it is a social club. Strangely I feel that most attend for that reason, I just couldn't believe he would admit that.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I also don't keep saying what I've already said. Reread what I wrote and you tell me. If you can't figure it out from all the words I wrote to you, then that's your problem.

If you have sir I apologize, it is difficult to follow threads, as it is not like Craigslist where you comment back and forth, unless you use the inbox. I will note here however, Jesus' name is not above Jehovah's.