Skepticism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't that what people accuse us of? That I blindly believe what Pope, bishop, priest says? I didn't sign up for Pope. I went for Gladiator. Its someone who lost all and has nothing. Christ speaks of it.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you have what authority to say its not true?
Totally no authority is needed to see something is not true.
God reveals to His children what is true and what is not. This as He Promises, in His Word.

So trust Him, as His Word Says to, and be becoming as a little child trusting Him, instead of falling for man's deceptions continually.

Reactions: Nancy

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't that what people accuse us of?
What think of it as an accusation ?
Ever since, well, always, it is simply an observation that catholics believe what they are told to believe, and are many testimonies as little children , young adults, older adults, and so on, of being excommunicated/ kicked out/ just for questioning the nuns, or priests, or pope.... this has not been something hidden out of sight for almost 2000 years , no.

It is well known , world wide, for all these centuries. (by saved catholics who left the church, and saved non-catholics, and perhaps by unsaved persons watching, also) .

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you claim to see? I have heard this before.
No , you haven't heard this before.

There are descriptions in Scripture of what happens if God Grants you sight.

If you find out, God Willing,
then you may know.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I actually went out and looked at what Jesus said for myself.. not only that but what is Blessed Mother has said, too.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I don't really know what you said (or what you meant). I'm not preaching. I don't know who is converted.
(on this forum, in this world everywhere, it is 'best' to be skeptical about this - as so many deceivers are all around us, everywhere, with few if any exceptions)

But skepticism/doubt about modern day genuine Jesus signs and miracles isn't great. That type of skepticism is what I would expect from an atheist.

How can Christians preach a Living Gospel, if they do not believe that Jesus still heals, still delivers, still gives prophecy, He still talks to us as Christians, still gives dreams and visions.

It's so important that we believe that the Holy Spirit can still do the supernatural, it's the supernatural power of Jesus that gets many people saved.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So ?
So many of your own posts do not agree with standard English, and your replies ignore plain English, contrary to English conventions and so forth,
a dictionary will not help verifying what you are up to, what you want, or what you are asking or posting.

If you cannot explain clearly, then it remains a mystery (not a good mystery ) .
Self sabotage Joseph, is not in your interest.

Reactions: Helen

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said there was a lizard and spider afterlife for these people who claim to see.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Self sabotage Joseph, is not in your interest.
You are not understanding , and not being clear, not being accurate (truthful) . Why is that ? Where did you learn English/ grammar ? Is that related to your use of words that is not clear here ?

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said there was a lizard and spider afterlife for these people who claim to see.
What storybook did you read that in ? Or who taught you this ? It is not what the Bible says, not what Jesus says.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He learnt it in Australia mate, the best kind of English.
I like Australian speech, accents, and the beauty of the country....
His speech though is not understood here.
If you understand what he said about what I questioned, perhaps you could translate ?

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The devil is taking love from people hearts.. splitting true love up, and people can't make it to haven. Plus they were all lied to about other faiths in God..when u can look at the Shroud of your Lord and see what faith to be in.

I don't just post some random scriptures.. I just go for facts. And if your still blind to it.. then man you are going to fall hard.
shroud2.jpg

@Josho

Isn't this guy "flooding" ...? ( with the same over and over picture of the shroud)
He keeps posting this thing above. ( shroud)
He is so obviously into and caught up in false signs and superstitions , as if they are valid truth. He is spamming his junk across the Forums.

Have you read all his posts and threads? :rolleyes: o_O

In three hours since he joined early this morning ( our time) he'd put up 50 of his posts!!

Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Knowing the sorry story behind a grand deception does not make it true, nor does it make it not a deception.

In fact, knowing the truth removes the deception of it , and it is no longer considered true nor anything to even discuss.

Very well said ..agree.
. 3500_8a58702fa0571b0f9e8788594a61d5eb_thumb.gif

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Josho

Isn't this guy "flooding" ...?
He keeps posting this thing above. He is so obviously into and caught up in false signs as if they are valid truth. He is spamming across the Forums.

Have you read his posts and threads? :rolleyes: o_O

Sent you a PM.

Reactions: Helen