Skepticism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If it from God I better see a pearl rosary in your pocket. This guy I met Luke showed me one. When I met him it was just us.. like whole world was gone.

Last edited:

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If it from God I better see a pearl rosary in your pocket.

A rosary (as much as I like rosaries)does not mean anything is from God. The way too know if something or someone is from God is if they point to Christ

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's the secret about Mary... her rosary is how to identify people of God in her Kingdom. In your life yo will never see one come to you.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All I have is Luke's post card. He looked like my avatar.
Perfect Stranger...look where he mailed it from. So if you are skeptical on it I had no idea about it for 17 years either.
luke2.jpg

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All I have is Luke's post card. He looked like my avatar.

luke2.jpg

Sorry I don't believe post cards. Scripture does not say a rosary is proof neither does Holy Tradition. Anyone can have a rosary, wear a rosary, have a rosary in their picket and it doesn't mean that they are from God, a rosary is not magic.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know.. but i know its not a dream b.c I have one with Luke on it. Look at his message to you. :)

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know.. but i know its not a dream b.c I have one with Luke on it. Look at his message to you. :)

There is no message it just says how pretty girls are from various countries, nothing about the Gospel or Christ.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"writing is going good" Who starts off a message that way. He slipped that in as a time travel message for my time now.

When I met him nobody was around. All three times.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
'writing is going good" Who starts off a message that way. He slipped that in as a time travel message for my time now.
Writers, playwrights, any number of people do. No such thing as time travel

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He was a per4fect stranger .. he yelled at me from far aw3ay.. like super happy to know me. Never meet him before. I'm a nobody why would a rich guy like him send me a postcard? If his name was Steve I might of said no. 17 years ago.. and I was work slave in those days.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He was a per4fect stranger .. he yelled at me from far aw3ay.. like super happy I to know me. Never meet him before. I'm a nobody why would a rich guy like him send me a postcard? If his name was Steve I might of said no.

So

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right now you know what skepticism is.

We should skeptical when things like that happen. Holy writ says to test all things

Put all things to the test: keep what is good

1 Thessalonians 5:21 GNT

We need to test things and see if things point to God, if it doesn't get rid of it because it can take a person down

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sure it was a freak of nature....or it was st luke. odds favor st luke. I know why would he visit a low life like me who don't even go to church x 30 years now. B/c I did the Shroud thing. Are u less skeptical now? And now i'm here with you guys.

Last edited:

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Why is the amount of skepticism rising in Christianity?

As Christians we are meant to be men and women of Faith in Jesus, we are meant to believe that Jesus can still work supernatural miracles through believers by the power of the Holy Spirit, the Holy Spirit lives in us Christians, as Christians we are temples of the Holy Spirit.

We are meant to be spreading a Gospel of all the powerful Jesus Christ who lives in every born again believer, the Jesus Christ who died for sins and rose again! We are meant to be spreading a Gospel of Jesus's resurrection power.

What happened to Matthew 17:20?

He replied, "Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

We serve a Living God, it's time to rise up! Pray for miracles, healings, breakthroughs in faith to happen so that people may believe, pray for people's lives to turn around to Jesus, pray for the spiritual gifts to be released amoung more Christians.

To the cessationists it's time to believe in the supernatural.

As God's people we are meant to have more power than those that practice witchcraft! We have not been perfected yet, we who are alive on earth right now have not entered Heaven yet! There is still a need to preach the Living Word, there is still a need to spread the good news about Jesus, there is still a need for that almighty resurrection power of Jesus Christ to be displayed, so that many will come to God.

If you want future generations to believe in Jesus, you better start believing miracles of Jesus are still in existence today, you better start believing that God given spiritual gifts are still existent today.

Josh,

From my understanding, the doubts come when questions about Jesus, God & the Bible are not answered satisfactorily. Too many cliches.

Oz

Reactions: historyb

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People stop believing when it interferes with their lives.. like its always about the 'me' side.

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
'But now being made free from sin,
and become servants to God,
ye have your fruit unto holiness,
and the end everlasting life.
the wages of sin is death;