* Sketches *

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ATARI

Sep 27, 2023
hanahan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SoO0...,

Thus Thread Will Be Music I Make.
On A Free Form Of Eerie Electronica. Any Feedback Welcome!.

'The Drink Fountain'~ 'Song 0.1'~ ('Enter The Mischievous Demon')
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Last edited:
Reactions: Azim

ATARI

Sep 27, 2023
hanahan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmm. . .

'The Drink Fountain'~ 'Song 0.2'~ ('Casual Waiting Of Judgement')

ATARI

Sep 27, 2023
hanahan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmm. . .

'The Drink Fountain'~ 'Song 0.3'~ ('Speaking In The Eye')

ATARI

Sep 27, 2023
hanahan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmm. . .

'The Drink Fountain'~ 'Song 0.4'~ ('Nightmare Of The Soul')

ATARI

Sep 27, 2023
hanahan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmm. . .

Thank You: @Azim.
I Sincerely Appreciate Your Feedback.

It Is Fascinating To Me Personally That You Decipher These Codes As Video Game Music.
Which Is Strangely Unusual Since I Don't Even Play Video Games. Either Way, Thanks Once Again!.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

Stay Forever True, Friend's. . . :100::100: :house: :100::100:

P.s. To Anyone Else Interested In These Spiritual/Religious Melodic Inquisitions, More To Come Soon Eerie Listerners!.

Azim

Sep 25, 2020
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sorry if my comment sounded negative. I did enjoy listening to them. I guess the best way I can describe what I meant is that the medium or style you used is very similiar to those older video game music. Usually they would invoke emotion or feelings as part of the story, as you played the game. Thank you for sharing your creations.

Reactions: ATARI

ATARI

Sep 27, 2023
hanahan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmm?. . .

Thanks Again: @Azim.
To Be Honest Your Comment Didn't Seem Negative.

I Don't Play Video Games Which Is Why Your First Judgement Was Interesting To Me.
Either Way, I Didn't Mean To Hurt Your Feeling's. It's Easy To Get Confused These Days. More To Come Soon Eerie Listeners!.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

Stay Forever True, Friend's. . . :100::100: :house: :100::100:

ATARI

Sep 27, 2023
hanahan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmm. . .

'The Drink Fountain'~ 'Song 0.5'~ ('The Howling Witches In Heaven')

ATARI

Sep 27, 2023
hanahan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmm. . .

'The Drink Fountain'~ 'Song 0.6'~ ('The Chant Of The Bottomless Pit')

ATARI

Sep 27, 2023
hanahan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmm. . .

'The Drink Fountain'~ 'Song 0.7'~ ('Tempting The Sin Inside The Sinner')

ATARI

Sep 27, 2023
hanahan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmm. . .

'The Drink Fountain'~ 'Song 0.8'~ ('The Guardian Angel's Return Home')

ATARI

Sep 27, 2023
hanahan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmm. . .

'The Drink Fountain'~ 'Song 0.9'~ ('The Dance Of The Mischievous Demon')

ATARI

Sep 27, 2023
hanahan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmm. . .

'The Drink Fountain'~ '1.0'~ ('The Soul Abducted By Strange Aliens')
[][][][][][][][][][]][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]