Smoke weed

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
. I’m not prying into your life.

You posted this, on a Public Forum..

@MatthewG said..

" Spent about 1,500 in a little over or under what seemed like two months.""

So, i was only wondering , based on you talking about your drug use, openly...... if you come to the forum "High".

You dont have to answer.
np.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Tony, I am going to be honest here, I used to drink before I could go out the door, either that or I was medicated very heavily on prescription drugs...God has set me free from all of that,Praise His Holy Name.

My friends boyfriend smoked weed , one evening I was having a coffee with them both...I asked him if I could try a weed cigarette....I can’t remember for the life of me what happened next....I can only remember I never got to smoke a weed cigarette...Praise God.

I was also a new babe and still very much in “ SELF” ...xx

Reactions: TonyChanYT

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I hated you @amigo de christo i wouldn’t love God. you can say all kinds of stuff you think I need to take heed of, but your not my daddy.

I have one daddy. My Father in heaven.

You need to understand that and grip on to it tight. You’re not a messager for me to listen to from Yahweh, because Yahweh is the one whom I know to listen to already, and he allows and knows what I do.
IF GOD be your FATHER , then let us HEED HIM pard . bible time mathew . I KNOW GOD INSPIRED THAT BOOK .
a fact most might deny and even if they dont they still try and twist scripture unto their own destruction .
That is just general advice to most . Christendom has tanked and is only tanking worse and worse .
Satan has come in the name of what he calleth love and God to decieve this people
and to get them and all to merge , to unite , to find that common ground , to build them bridges
and he has led them very far into great darkness , but they think its Light .
WATCH OUT his men are everywhere now .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You posted this, on a Public Forum..

@MatthewG said..

" Spent about 1,500 in a little over or under what seemed like two months.""

So, i was only wondering , based on you talking about your drug use, openly...... if you come to the forum "High".

You dont have to answer.
np.
Sharing information is viable on my part to do so or not. The year was 2021-2022, within that 2 month gap. If that helps or not, I don’t know. Thank you again for your concern, and God bless! (What people assume of me I could care not; because I don’t assume of other people at least I try my best not to.)

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey man I love you. You don’t gotta be this way towards me. You seem to get a bit too, passionate friend you should relax.
Times running out , i cant afford to slow down or relax . MY DESIRE ISGOOD FOR ALL
and not death . WHEN all stand before him , many are gonna wish they had made the RIGHT CHOICE
only then mathew , well ONLY THEN ITS TOO LATE .
better i remind and warn now BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE . Just a real friendly reminder .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tony, I am going to be honest here, I used to drink before I could go out the door, either that or I was medicated very heavily on prescription drugs...God has set me free from all of that,Praise His Holy Name.

My friends boyfriend smoked weed , one evening I was having a coffee with them both...I asked him if I could try a weed cigarette....I can’t remember for the life of me what happened next....I can only remember I never got to smoke a weed cigarette...Praise God.

I was also a new babe and still very much in “ SELF” ...xx

Even so. Does that make you more beautiful than the broken one?

"The LORD is close to the brokenhearted; he rescues those whose spirits are crushed" is a verse from Psalm 34:18

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People continue to struggle in life, even Paul. A thorn he prayed for three times to get rid of was never gotten rid off?

Celebrate your victories and be proud in your own right with yourself in front of God - but there are others out there that continue to struggle…

Are they any less valuable? Some believe being clean is a sign of godliness - I believe that is a lie. Godliness is a devotion to God even in struggles.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Spice, or synthetic marijuana will kill a man especially in a heighten place of anxiety. I’ve been very sick off the stuff while knowing it makes me sick. Spent about 1,500 in a little over or under what seemed like two months. Waking up, getting high, passing out (either with puking or not,) going to friends house when out, driving to go get, and then back, and back home and do the same process all over again waking up the next morning.

Alabama is selling authentic marijuana, be it indoor grown or outdoor grown, THCA, or CBD. Like in my town, Meth is very popular to some degree or another. With head shops able to sell a variety of different products in order to gain access to thc. It could help the process of someone getting off of meth. Rehab centers can be expensive, and nerve wracking, sometimes it’s a person who has to be the one to stop and try to not use a prior used product like myself which is meth. Marijuana or hemp as it’s more commonly referred as is a limited in a way that it can be used recreationally, or medically for oneself, as an option.

Of course relying and abiding in the Lord Yeshua, helps us to turn from what we may part take in if one chooses to give those things up. I don’t think God loves a meth head more than a person who may use weed. He loves them both equally; otherwise his sons death, means nothing.
Bless your heart, Brother, are you off it now?

I used to go to work not drunk, but very relaxed, as I was a nervous wreck,full of anxiety.had to have a few drinks to get me out the door.

Went to church the same way...been healed of all that pain and addiction.

Praying that the Lord heals you of any addiction that you have.

If one has never had an addiction they couldn’t possibly understand the devastating grip it had / has on our lives,..it destroyed the relationship with two of my Sons, on saying that I have been reunited with the eldest one last year, he got in touch with me via FB....xx

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bless your heart, Brother, are you off it now?
Sorry Rita.
I used to go to work not drunk, but very relaxed, as I was a nervous wreck,full of anxiety.
So you use to go to work under the influence of alcohol. I understand.
Went to church the same way...been healed of all that pain and addiction.
Use to drink and go to church. Okay.
Praying that the Lord heals you of any addiction that you have.
Not true.
If one has never had an addiction they couldn’t possibly understand the devastating grip it had on our lives,xx

I just shared about Paul.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry Rita.

So you use to go to work under the influence of alcohol. I understand.

Use to drink and go to church. Okay.

Not true.

I just shared about Paul.
My apologies then...I thought you were talking about yourself, my bad.xx

My post heightens the power that addiction can have over a persons life....as I also said....I have been healed of all addiction by the Love Of God...just my honest testimony.xx Praise God.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im just curious, as you responded to the previous post in a way that suggests you are getting high a lot.

Did i misunderstand what you meant, @MatthewG ?

So.... if you come to the Forum "high" then how can you even begin to try to teach and it be "of God"? ?

See, if you are in an altered state of mind....your perception of words, sounds, lights, taste.....is rearranged...

Your mind on Drugs, is not the real you......so, if you come to a Forum like this one, and you are "high", then that would be unfortunate.

Also, im not judging you, as you have the right to do what you want...
I was just curious if you were coming here "High", and how much you do this....

- thanks for your response.

You do make a good point And that gave me a strange thought...

If everything on earth is types and shadows of Heaven...then what are drugs?

and it dawned on me what it is. It's the earthly manifestation of being in the presence of God! Drugs are the Counterfeit of that. That will be our real reward in heaven you know, being able to dwell in the very presence of God. The constant feeling of ecstasy. Ecstasy of God not the drug ecstatsy, ol.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My apologies then...I thought you were talking about yourself, my bad.xx

My post heightens the power that addiction can have over a persons life....as I also said....I have been healed of all addiction by the Love Of God...just my honest testimony.xx Praise God.
That’s all fine and good. However asking God to stuff away from you doesn’t always happen, and that is why I bring around Paul, who was an apostle of Jesus Christ. I figured he mentioning about his praying three times and it not being taken should prove to you the reason why, even though you may have had success not everyone does, and it’s not cigerattes or weed, or meth, or spice… while those things take life and alter it; it can’t separate a person from Gods love…

According to Romans 8:38-39, nothing can separate us from the love of God, including:
  • Death
  • Life
  • Angels
  • Powers
  • Things present
  • Things to come
  • Height
  • Depth
  • Any other creature
The only one that can separate themselves from Gods love is their self separating from him.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That’s all fine and good. However asking God to stuff away from you doesn’t always happen,
Stuff away from me?

His tender Love healed me of my addiction, I’ve had years of counselling...
and that is why I bring around Paul, who was an apostle of Jesus Christ. I figured he mentioning about his praying three times and it not being taken should prove to you the reason why, even though you may have had success not everyone does, and it’s not cigerattes or weed, or meth, or spice… while those things take life and alter it; it can’t separate a person from Gods love…

Being healed of an addiction is extremely painful, if one is not up to face themselves as God wanted me to do, ..then I guess it won’t happen....God does his bit we have to do ours with the help of the Holy Spirit...no pain no gain...I learnt a lot from my addiction, and can relate to those with addictions...
According to Romans 8:38-39, nothing can separate us from the love of God, including:
  • Death
  • Life
  • Angels
  • Powers
  • Things present
  • Things to come
  • Height
  • Depth
  • Any other creature
The only one that can separate themselves from Gods love is their self separating from him.
A Born Again can’t separate themselves from the Spirit of God ,they have been Born Again of imperishable seed that liveth and abideth forever..my belief.

Last edited:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stuff away from me?

His tender Love healed me of my addiction, I’ve had years of counselling...
Some people, can’t even afford counseling… you have been blessed and I’m happy for you being alive, and renewed in Christ by the spirit, that is wonderful. I’ve been in the same experience.
Being healed of an addiction is extremely painful, if one is not up to face themselves as God wanted me to do, ..then I guess it won’t happen....God does his bit we have to do ours with the help of the Holy Spirit...no pain no gain...I learnt a lot from my addiction, and can relate to those with addictions...
Don’t doubt it was painful. You also made your choice in choosing to lay something down. No one forced you. Nor was a gun at your head. You willingly decided to do what you did. It doesn’t make you better; and it doesn’t mean someone else will have the same experience. Are you understanding me yet or do you wanna continue to go through something else that you may like to bring up?
A Born Again can’t separate themselves from the Spirit of God ,they have been Born Again of imperishable seed that liveth and abideth forever
That’s a lie. They can revert to becoming unfaithful. Otherwise Jesus Christ lied, concerning the parable of the sower. It’s all about being faithful, and not becoming unfaithful. Loving God and loving others.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You’re not a messager for me to listen to from Yahweh, because Yahweh is the one whom I know to listen to already,

Yeah but, how would you even know it if she was?

Here's a joke for you to keep it light.

A guy woke up one day and yawned and went and looked out his bedroom window and saw water everywhere! The entire neighbrohood was flooded and he could see the wate r was still rising!

SO he grabs a few things and heads to the roof to wait on rescue from God. He gets up on the roof and prays God save me from this. Amen... Nothing happens so he sits down and waits. After a short while a boat came by and they yelled come aboard! And the man said, you aint God, God will save me and refused to get into the boat, so they left. Another short while and he prayed again, Lord please help me! Before he even said Amen, he hears a Helicoptor coming! And they fly right over him and drop a line out for him. But the man is refusing because He knows that God will save him as long as he has faith, so I'm standing on faith and staying here on the roof! So the helicoptor leaves. After about another hour or so here comes another boat and they called to him to come down but He said, I have faith in God alone, I'm staying! So the boat had to leave.

The water did continue to rise and it got later and the man fell asleep on the roof and when he woke, he was in the water and couldnt see his house anymore! No boats were in sight or anything. He treaded water for awhile but then got tired and eventually drowned and died...

When the man got to heaven the man said, Lord why didnt you rescue me?!
God said, what are you talking about? I sent two boats and a Helicoptor!! You wouldnt get in!

And the moral of the story is, young one...you don't shoot the messenger. You're way too defensive about all this to your Brothers & Sisters in Christ. Are God's ways and thoughts above yours (ours) or not. You know God so well that you would speak to a Sister in Christ like you did and mean it? That would be youthful pride & arrogance my young friend. You might be at that age where, "you know everything" but it just aint so. So you should have more respect.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah but, how would you even know it if she was?
The last one which spoke to the ones in the last days was Gods Son. People can talk by the spirit to people. But those who already have a relationship with God are able to be chastened by him…
Here's a joke for you to keep it light.
I don’t want to joke. But thank you.
A guy woke up one day and yawned and went and looked out his bedroom window and saw water everywhere! The entire neighbrohood was flooded and he could see the wate r was still rising!

SO he grabs a few things and heads to the roof to wait on rescue from God. He gets up on the roof and prays God save me from this. Amen... Nothing happens so he sits down and waits. After a short while a boat came by and they yelled come aboard! And the man said, you aint God, God will save me and refused to get into the boat, so they left. Another short while and he prayed again, Lord please help me! Before he even said Amen, he hears a Helicoptor coming! And they fly right over him and drop a line out for him. But the man is refusing because He knows that God will save him as long as he has faith, so I'm standing on faith and staying here on the roof! So the helicoptor leaves. After about another hour or so here comes another boat and they called to him to come down but He said, I have faith in God alone, I'm staying! So the boat had to leave.

The water did continue to rise and it got later and the man fell asleep on the roof and when he woke, he was in the water and couldnt see his house anymore! No boats were in sight or anything. He treaded water for awhile but then got tired and eventually drowned and died...

When the man got to heaven the man said, Lord why didnt you rescue me?!
God said, what are you talking about? I sent two boats and a Helicoptor!! You wouldnt get in!

And the moral of the story is, young one...you don't shoot the messenger. You're way too defensive about all this to your Brothers & Sisters in Christ. Are God's ways and thoughts above yours (ours) or not. You know God so well that you would speak to a Sister in Christ like you did and mean it? That would be youthful pride & arrogance my young friend. You might be at that age where, "you know everything" but it just aint so. So you should have more respect.

I don’t know if this true or not.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Some people, can’t even afford counseling… you have been blessed and I’m happy for you being alive, and renewed in Christ by the spirit, that is wonderful. I’ve been in the same experience.

Don’t doubt it was painful. You also made your choice in choosing to lay something down. No one forced you. Nor was a gun at your head. You willingly decided to do what you did. It doesn’t make you better; and it doesn’t mean someone else will have the same experience. Are you understanding me yet or do you wanna continue to go through something else that you may like to bring up?
Not understanding any of this Mathew , sorry,x
That’s a lie. They can revert to becoming unfaithful. Otherwise Jesus Christ lied, concerning the parable of the sower. It’s all about being faithful, and not becoming unfaithful. Loving God and loving others.
That’s your opinion, a Born Again would never be unfaithful to God, they have been Born Again of the Living Spirit Of God, I have been celibate the evening I became Born Of The Spirit, nearly 33 years ago...a Born Again cannot sin ,any way that’s another topic.