So, How Does Everybody Feel About This? (Talks about sins that involve LGBTQ)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think I'm going to create a whole new topic about this because this is just one of the things that people treat as the unforgiveable sin and I think it would make for good discussion as why.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I must say I am surprised to see a Unitarian not fully captured by a humanist agenda that attempts to interpret God's word to fit their world view.

Here's my new thread and even though I won't be commenting regularly anymore in this thread I have a couple of questions. First of all,.. what exactly do you mean by this? And second of all,.. is there a reason other than God forbids it why these are sins (LGBTQ) in the first place?

Something That I Just Don't Understand

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Here's my new thread and even though I won't be commenting regularly anymore in this thread I have a couple of questions. First of all,.. what exactly do you mean by this? And second of all,.. is there a reason other than God forbids it why these are sins (LGBTQ) in the first place?

Something That I Just Don't Understand

Yeah, I said what I meant and I meant what I said.

You should see what happens when a group shows up pushing the homosexual agenda. It isn't pretty, you are walking into a minefield.

Hope For LGBT

Homosexuality: Is it the way a person is born?

Surviving as a Christian business owner when targeted by LGBTs

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I must say I am surprised to see a Unitarian not fully captured by a humanist agenda that attempts to interpret God's word to fit their world view.

In my profile, I said I am a unitarian (lowercase) no longer associated with the church by that name, capital-U.

Most Unitarians I know do not even reference the Bible.

Reactions: lforrest

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually I will give one more comment,.. being gay is not the unforgiveable sin people so you shouldn't act like it is. Not saying that all of you do but a lot of you are acting like it.

Unforgivable <> Unforgiven. Do you believe sin can enter the gates of heaven, i.e., salvation remains granted to those willful sinners who have not repented?

Suppose someone is a cheater. They cheat their customers or employees. Saying they accepted Christ is only words if they continue to sin, right? Sure, their past sin is forgivable and, when sought, will be forgiven. However, this does not apply to ongoing and future sins does it? I don't think so - and it does not matter what the sin is.

This is what makes sin so pernicious. I have a theory; most people are susceptible to a certain kind of sin. We all want justice for other people's sins but we want grace for our tendency to sin. In fact, maybe my sin is not really even sin, some of us are prone to wrongly think.

Ever read the greatest poem written in the English language, Paradise Lost? In it, Satan is portrayed as a sympathetic character, famously saying It is better to rule in hell than serve in heaven. The character is sympathetic because he is totally self-deluded; hell is not where he rules, it is where he is punished. People, in their sin, are a lot like that. Sexual deviants are no exception.

Reactions: teamventure

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, I said what I meant and I meant what I said.

Yes I know, I know, an elephant is faithful a hundred percent. :rolleyes: LOL JK I just couldn't help myself. :p That didn't really answer either of my two questions though especially since I'm not pushing homosexuality, I'm just pushing for acceptance of people who commit the sin and loving them anyways. :/

Unforgivable <> Unforgiven. Do you believe sin can enter the gates of heaven, i.e., salvation remains granted to those willful sinners who have not repented?

Suppose someone is a cheater. They cheat their customers or employees. Saying they accepted Christ is only words if they continue to sin, right? Sure, their past sin is forgivable and, when sought, will be forgiven. However, this does not apply to ongoing and future sins does it? I don't think so - and it does not matter what the sin is.

I see homosexuality (and all LGBTQ) as like an addiction though. If somebody is addicted to drugs just saying they want to quit even if they do mean it and trying to quit isn't all that easy for them.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Homosexuals think we hate them

Homosexuals think they were born gay and Christianity says they are not. So it is different then for say someone who steals. They can stop stealing as it is a choice but the gays think they cannot stop being gay as they think were born that way. So that sin is in a different category. They think we just hate them.

There is not a movement of thieves that demand we accept their stealing ways and they don’t have parades that say they have pride for their thieving ways. So why would thieves think we hate them? Thats the problem me thinks.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
There is not a movement of thieves that demand we accept their stealing ways and they don’t have parades that say they have pride for their thieving ways. So why would thieves think we hate them? Thats the problem me thinks.

One thing about a den of thieves, is its all very serious when you may be stabbed in the back at any time. Think Democratic national convention.

Are the LGBTs really celebrating and having a good time at their pride parades, or just showboating to raise awareness and public acceptance?

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One thing about a den of thieves, is its all very serious when you may be stabbed in the back at any time. Think Democratic national convention.

Are the LGBTs really celebrating and having a good time at their pride parades, or just showboating to raise awareness and public acceptance?

I think it is to try to make public acceptance as you said.

Reactions: April_Rose

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Homosexuals think we hate them

Homosexuals think they were born gay and Christianity says they are not. So it is different then for say someone who steals. They can stop stealing as it is a choice but the gays think they cannot stop being gay as they think were born that way. So that sin is in a different category. They think we just hate them.

There are groups that have been and are promoting thieves in so many ways openly and also underhandedly with subversion tactics and also Business tactics that are criminal intent driven and Media TV promote many con jobs.

All Australian Governments has supported and promoted aiding and abetting the culture of Aboriginal stealing from the 1970's that I have seen full on.
It's all done underhandedly so that the ignorant can not fathom the intent.
It's a Satanic organisation, people making money who support the path to undermining the people to be trash, as is the intent of all Satanist, much the same way is with the Gay movement promoted in a way that is just so silly that on key issues. there is a taboo culture that is not allowed to be looked into and if anyone does step up to such issues, well then you get a Nazi type response threating anyone with anything and everything making out that one is a racist or is just prejudice or whatever, so they will hunt anyone as such down with total malice.
Not even the Aboriginals have the right to say what they want outside of what the Media push, not even the Islamic people are allowed a voice who have came here who point to the real problems that they ran away from in their homeland.
The Government and MSM control all of what they want to peddle and they aid and promote trash people. so the lowest common denominator is king of the hill.
The key to all this is, It's all about getting power over the people, giving power over to idiots and low life's, because such people are easy to mislead, Satan's works are clearly at hand, I can see it's works.
Yes they are promoting the bagging of Christians 24/7 or the real intent is to undermine Christ Jesus and his ways for trash Government controlled Churches that have there intent of Christ Jesus as just a side dish, so you only get the lukewarm, if that. they do not want Jesus Christ in their lives, they want Mans works and boast of such rubbish that they are doing ?

Will Joseph

Jul 11, 2020
New York City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only thing that I agree with you on this is that homosexuals aren't born the way they are because God doesn't make mistakes and He doesn't contradict Himself and obviously homosexuals can't reproduce biologically by themselves,.. but to say they couldn't or shouldn't adopt (even though they are sinners) is a load of manure in my book.
I agree with this. If a gay man can not adopt a kid, then other people who are sexually perverse should also not adopt.

prostitutes shouldn't adopt.
fornicators shouldn't adopt.
adulterers shouldn't adopt.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree with this. If a gay man can not adopt a kid, then other people who are sexually perverse should also not adopt.

prostitutes shouldn't adopt.
fornicators shouldn't adopt.
adulterers shouldn't adopt.
Good