So ready for a fresh anointing and outpouring of the Holy Spirit!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If he didn’t find rest he didn’t have Christ. The house he returned too was the world
But the world is where we live... our own little world of the lust of the eye, the lust of the flesh and the pride of life until we have overcome them all so that with Jesus we are no longer IN the world:

"And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are." John 17:11

Notice that Jesus was no longer in the world Before He died on the cross!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 12:7
[7] Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching;

Not sure why but that has always stood out...maybe it helps you.
What do you think vij could the unclean spirits have possibly been works of righteousness??

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 12:7
[7] Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching;

Not sure why but that has always stood out...maybe it helps you.
I have been waiting on that ministering part since 1996....that is when He said I am calling you to go and minister where I send you and to be my vessel to speak through....I was ready right then and there.....(NOT) we are sometimes so blind to our own ignorance and immaturity in the knowledge of His Wisdom and that is how we end up falling on our face and getting discouraged and never getting back up....

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But the world is where we live... our own little world of the lust of the eye, the lust of the flesh and the pride of life until we have overcome them all so that with Jesus we are no longer IN the world:

"And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are." John 17:11

Notice that Jesus was no longer in the world Before He died on the cross!
Another nugget of truth that I have never caught before.....Preach it Brother! I am eating it up!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's return here often and refresh and renew our minds though edifying one another....I am signing off for tonight. I want to pray and spend time with Him.
God Bless!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another nugget of truth that I have never caught before.....Preach it Brother! I am eating it up!
Have a look at this?

Matthew 25:26 KJV
[26] His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:

Tecarta BibleIs this in reference to Jesus? He’s not a hard man reaping where he hasn’t sown?

Reactions: Mayflower

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have a look at this?

Matthew 25:26 KJV
[26] His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:

Tecarta BibleIs this in reference to Jesus? He’s not a hard man reaping where he hasn’t sown?
I don't see this as Jesus....please expand on this.

B

brakelite

Glory to God! I never saw it like that! OH GLORY! and how fitting that in Jan of 2017 I literally had a breakdown and fell to my knees and cried out to God for help.....I confessed that night that I have accepted Jesus as my Savior but never as my Lord (as in being in total charge of my life)…..and with tears flowing like a river I signed the deed to my life over to Him and said well here you go....you are now Lord of my life...my body is now your temple....my heart your dwelling place....but it needs a lot of repair.
He said FINALLY! I have been waiting for this to happen for a long time....so I asked what do you want me to do? whatever you command I will obey....He said REST and WAIT.....I will be busy doing repairs on my new place :)rolleyes:).
I can honestly testify that I have been delivered of a spirit of anger and offense...and I have come to understand how to pray His Will not mine.
Now you have to do that every day...die daily.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you Heart2Soul for this thread! I was reading through and it was the first in awhile that has some nuggets. This is what I signed up for. :) Honestly, I felt a leap in my spirit today that a revival is coming to Christianity Board. This came on strongly after reading someone's goodbye post. And I believe with God all things are possible! I believe a revival is also coming to America and it will once again become a nation under God. I want to watch and pray. Everything holy has been attacked including this board. It is time for likeminded believers to stand together and pray for God to do a mighty work!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now you have to do that every day...die daily.
That is the truth! Mercy if feel like I should be about 50 lbs lighter with all the weight that has lifted from dying daily. Honestly there were some days I was in so much pain (mental and heart ache) and I just couldn't muster the strength to even pray.....it was the worst sense of despair and emptiness I had ever felt. But I just kept saying in my mind....My Hope is in you Lord....all that I am and all that I will ever be is completely dependent on trusting and believing in Your promise....You are the Potter and I am the Clay...mold me and make me into that perfect vessel that will bring all Glory to You. Holy Spirit comfort me and strengthen me.....
Then I would fall asleep and wake up feeling like a new person.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you Heart2Soul for this thread! I was reading through and it was the first in awhile that has some nuggets. This is what I signed up for. :) Honestly, I felt a leap in my spirit today that a revival is coming to Christianity Board. This came on strongly after reading someone's goodbye post. And I believe with God all things are possible! I believe a revival is also coming to America and it will once again become a nation under God. I want to watch and pray. Everything holy has been attacked including this board. It is time for likeminded believers to stand together and pray for God to do a mighty work!
Amen Sister! I believe it too....my spirit is restless with anticipation of something about to breakthrough....an Awakening!

Not long ago I had a dream that I was swimming in the ocean with my granddaughter. I was holding on to a wooden table that had 4 wooden legs and it was flipped over with the legs sticking up....as I was there holding onto the table watching my granddaughter a shark leaps up at my face and in a split second before it bit my face off I breathed on it...my breath was so bad that it caused the shark to swim away. I swim back to the beach and everyone was staring at me in shock...then someone handed me a mirror and there was a scar that looked like a shark bite...but it never bit me.
I asked @Hidden In Him If he understood the meaning of it...and basically he said tables turned means my life was fixing to turn around which is a positive thing!....so it all lines up with what I have experienced this past year and what I have seen in my spirit and what I have been dreaming and what He has said to me.

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’ve heard my whole life it’s jesus giving the talents
Wow....I need to study on this some more....I think it has to do with servants trusted to multiply and increase what they were given....so this could parallel with Christians who are called to serve Him to do the same....so in that respect then the master very well could be Jesus.
Oh mercy, yes.....lol I went back and read it again and I was reading it as the master was wicked....eyes to see Lord, give me eyes to see! lol

B

brakelite

The talents the Lord gives us is not confined to money, in fact, the greater portion are those skills and endowments of the mental and spiritual powers we each have that are entrusted to our care. God expects a return on His investment, and when the Master returns, we each will have to make an account as to how we used those presious gifts we were entrusted with. Burying them is not an option.
We will not have to account for that which we have not been given...God does not expect a lame person to run a marathon, or an unwell person to expend energies he does not possess. However, whatever talent we do have, be it small or large, must be used for His glory, not our own advancement or ambition and status. At all times, however it is used, it always belongs to Him. Those natural abilities and gifts we each possess is for us to use wisely and we shall see them increase. Blessing others with whatever gift we have, is our life work. Not just the educated, the qualified, or the titled, are ministers. We all have a gift, and we all have someone for whom that gift may be used.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
.I don't know if anyone else feels the same but I am so ready for a fresh anointed teaching from the Holy Spirit. When I first started coming to the forums and fellowshipping it was a breath of fresh air with some of the topics being discussed.....challenging me to get into the Word and study for myself things I had not considered until then.......I grew in Wisdom and in strength. I also grew in humbleness and acceptance of others

Now it is like coming to watch a movie that has been put on pause and never restarts to come to a new scene.

I miss fellowshipping with those who were like-minded and spoke with great wisdom....I miss the anointing of the Holy Spirit in those discussions....

Well, my only solution is to pray and ask God to send a revival here to the forum and stir up the fire in us again! So if any of you are intercessors and would like to join me in a prayer of agreement I welcome you.

Expect great things soon!
God Bless!
It is important that we all be "Left Brain" thinkers in here. Human nature and pride tends to lead us to think we're "under attack" by wrongly interpreting reply posts from those with which we disagree - while some are just outright antagonistic, most here interact with loving sincerity toward others and a sincere desire to learn and to teach. And without the Holy Spirit, we are just sounding brass and tinkling symbols.

"Unless the Lord builds the house, they labor i vain that built it".