So Thankful!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
My brother has just come out of surgery. His surgeon who specializes in cancer of the bowel, is my older sisters, son in law. My brother has come out extremely well after a number of surgeries for bowel cancer. There has been a process of things he has gone through, all have been successful along with prayer, divine intervention and miracles...

Thank you Jesus for your divine, miraculous intervention. Praise your mighty and glorious name! I give you glory! 14kli1f.gif 34y42t5.gifPraise you Jesus!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My brother has just come out of surgery. His surgeon who specializes in cancer of the bowel, is my older sisters, son in law. My brother has come out extremely well after a number of surgeries for bowel cancer. There has been a process of things he has gone through, all have been successful along with prayer, divine intervention and miracles...

Thank you Jesus for your divine, miraculous intervention. Praise your mighty and glorious name! I give you glory! View attachment 20918 View attachment 20919Praise you Jesus!
Praise the Lord!

Reactions: Lambano

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A family affair indeed. I can tell you are bubbling with joy. Who says thanksgiving is only set as one day in November of the year (in the US). Praise our God and our Lord. The angels are always smiling @Angelina.

Reactions: Lambano and Rita