...so what did you have for dinner tonight?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you make your dip with reduced cream and powdered soup mix? I usually use Onion soup mix :)

No, I don't use any type of cream or soup mix. My ingredients vary with what I find I have at the time. But usually it involves this. Refried beans, wolf brand chilie(or whatever kind you have), Picante sauce, as much cheese as you like, chopped onions, black pepper, hot Rotel, then you heat it up in the microwave or stove. Add some sliced Jalapeno's on the side. Not all are necessary and you can add whatever you like.

Stranger

Last edited:

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What I have for dinner? Well I had beef liver, pig tongue, with some fava beans and a nice chianti. :)
Tsk tsk...You wouldn't add beef liver with pork tongue...Beef liver with beef tongue, check !......Pork liver with pork tongue, check ! I did get the 'Silence' reference, must be one of the most famous movie quotes of all time...However I wouldn't know how to spell the 'sound effect' he does, when making that sound, that he does, to show he's enjoying his 'meal' lol

Reactions: Dcopymope

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sausages and salad ..with apple pie to follow. ( then more apple pie and cream later on!! :p)

Reactions: Job

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I gotta go see what's in the fridge...

Haha! agree with you...reading this thread makes me want to eat...but this early in the day it will probably just be rice crackers...no idea yet about dinner tonight. :)