Sola scriptura?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PSSP . the CC aint gonna lead you to CHRIST and sadly nor will most of those within the protestant realm
IF ya truly desire
IF ya truly want to know and make that calling sure
IF you desire to know that you DO follow CHRIST that you do follow the truth , that you do follow the original pattern they taught ,
THEN OPEN THE BIBLE and start READING . THAT would be where i now say , PEROID . OR RISK BEING TOLD I NEVER KNEW YA .
THAT my friends is up to each individual . WE BETTER KNOW ITS JESUS WE FOLLOW , WE BETTER KNOW .
OPEN BIBLE , LOVE IT . And test all men against that doctrine so as none are led astray by men .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is the one true church? Baptists; Anglicans; Eastern Orthodox; Pentecostals; Amish; Restoration Church; His Church; Presbyterian Church; Uniting Church; United Church of Christ; Mormons; Seventh Day Adventists; Church of Latter Day Saints; Jehovah Witnesses; Mennonites; Calvinism; Lutherans; Salvation Army; Oriental Orthodox Church; Congregationalists; Continental Reformed Church; Anabaptists; Brethren; Bapticostals; Methodists; Quakers; Plymouth Brethren; Charismatic Churches; Free Evangelical Churches; Chinese Independent Churches; Independent Oriental Orthodox; Oneness Pentecostalism; British Israelism; World Wide Church of God; Swedeborgiasm; Messianic Judaism; Apostolic Brethren; Lollards; Brethren of the Free Spirit; Armenian Apostolic Church; Syriac Orthodox Church of Antioch; French Coptic Orthodox Church; Greek Orthodox Church; Moravian Church; Continental Reformed Church; Church of Scotland; Amish Mennonite; Church of the United Brethren in Christ; National Association of Free Will Baptists; Primitive Baptists; Strict Baptists; Seventh Day Baptists; Free Methodist Church; Wesley Methodist Church; Church of Christ Holiness; Church of God Holiness; Apostolic Church; Churches of Christ; Charismaric Adventism; C3 Church Global; Elim Pentecostal; Four Square Gospel; CRC Chuurches Inrernational; Hillsong Church; Potters House; Revival Centres; Vineyard Churches; New Frontiers; Christian and Missionary Alliance; Fellowship of Fundamental Bible Churches; Onenessd Pentecostalism; Armstrong World Wide Church of Christ; plus about 5,000 individual Churches under various banners.

these are sects of the tradition of men none having authority from Christ!

Only one true church Jn 10:16 only Christ has authority to found the church on Peter and the apostles Matt 16:18-19 & 18:18 Jn 20:21 eph 2:20

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Many of those churches taught deadly and dangerous heresays that lead not to GOD , not to CHRIST but rather to perditon .
My advice is we be no so quick to try and include those who taught the wrong kind of divisions . But rather that we cling
to what the first church and Christ taught us . SO here is a reminder .
MARK those who cause DIVISIONS . But let us continue so we know what paul meant by divisoins .
Mark those who cause divisions that are CONTRARY to , CONTRARY to the sound doctrine , AKA what JESUS delivered and the true apostles
first delivered us . IN OTHER WORDS , DOCTRINE , TRUTH DOES MATTER . We better make sure we aint following another jesus
we better make sure we aint following another gospel . We better make sure we aint following men who would dare to teach
contrary and to omit or twist WHAT JESUS first taught and the apostels then expounded unto the churches .
OR know and understand if we do , DONT EXPECT TO HEAR WELL DONE , but rather to hear this , I NEVER KNEW YOU
DEPART FROM ME INTO THE FIRES OF HELL FIRE whereupon your sentence of the second death shall be surely given .

The question is What is the one true Church and was directed to thee faith to see what invention he was going to come up with?

Reactions: amigo de christo

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
these are sects of the tradition of men none having authority from Christ!

Only one true church Jn 10:16 only Christ has authority to found the church on Peter and the apostles Matt 16:18-19 & 18:18 Jn 20:21 eph 2:20

So what is the one true church? Answer my question. There is nothing about the true church in John 10:16,

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The question is What is the one true Church and was directed to thee faith to see what invention he was going to come up with?
I understand that my friend . THE CC is as deadly if not more deadly than most . But the fact remains
that the list you brought contains some of the most deadliest men and teachings as well .
TIME we OPEN BIBLES . TIME WE LEARN JESUS FOR OURSELVES . GOD IS WITH THE LAMBS
he is not with the hirelings who came in to DECIEVE the lambs . We got far too many false men leading in even churches
that once did teach truth . And most on that list were already tainted even from their birth .
IF ERROR only leads to ERROR . THEN I SUGGEST WE SIMPLY PICK UP THE BIBLE , WHEREIN IS NO ERROR
and learn IT FOR OURSELVES . LEARN the PURE PATTERN that was PURE HOLY AND TRUE
and let not man decieve us . THAT was my point .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the one that has the keys of the kingdom of heaven!
AND THE CC DONT hold those keys .
THE KEYS they hold are the same as what the unbeleiving jews once held
And that is this , YE ENTERED NOT INTO THE KINGDOM YOURSELVES and YE HINDERED ALL that were .
THE CC is dangerous , as are many within even the protestant realm . TIME TO OPEN the BIBLE
and stop reading it through the lens of men gone wrong . AND i say that not to the CC alone but to most all within the protestant realm .
TIME TO LEARN JESUS FOR OURSELVES TIME TO LEARN what the true apostels taught for ourselves and do so BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE .
Cause on the day of the LORD , IT WILL BE TOO LATE . And that point you will realize and will be terrified
as you are told depart from me i never knew you . AND I DONT want that end for any man . THUS I WARN .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is the one true church? Baptists; Anglicans; Eastern Orthodox; Pentecostals; Amish; Restoration Church; His Church; Presbyterian Church; Uniting Church; United Church of Christ; Mormons; Seventh Day Adventists; Church of Latter Day Saints; Jehovah Witnesses; Mennonites; Calvinism; Lutherans; Salvation Army; Oriental Orthodox Church; Congregationalists; Continental Reformed Church; Anabaptists; Brethren; Bapticostals; Methodists; Quakers; Plymouth Brethren; Charismatic Churches; Free Evangelical Churches; Chinese Independent Churches; Independent Oriental Orthodox; Oneness Pentecostalism; British Israelism; World Wide Church of God; Swedeborgiasm; Messianic Judaism; Apostolic Brethren; Lollards; Brethren of the Free Spirit; Armenian Apostolic Church; Syriac Orthodox Church of Antioch; French Coptic Orthodox Church; Greek Orthodox Church; Moravian Church; Continental Reformed Church; Church of Scotland; Amish Mennonite; Church of the United Brethren in Christ; National Association of Free Will Baptists; Primitive Baptists; Strict Baptists; Seventh Day Baptists; Free Methodist Church; Wesley Methodist Church; Church of Christ Holiness; Church of God Holiness; Apostolic Church; Churches of Christ; Charismaric Adventism; C3 Church Global; Elim Pentecostal; Four Square Gospel; CRC Chuurches Inrernational; Hillsong Church; Potters House; Revival Centres; Vineyard Churches; New Frontiers; Christian and Missionary Alliance; Fellowship of Fundamental Bible Churches; Onenessd Pentecostalism; Armstrong World Wide Church of Christ; plus about 5,000 individual Churches under various banners.

The one true church is the body of Christ.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I understand that my friend . THE CC is as deadly if not more deadly than most . But the fact remains
that the list you brought contains some of the most deadliest men and teachings as well .
TIME we OPEN BIBLES . TIME WE LEARN JESUS FOR OURSELVES . GOD IS WITH THE LAMBS
he is not with the hirelings who came in to DECIEVE the lambs . We got far too many false men leading in even churches
that once did teach truth . And most on that list were already tainted even from their birth .
IF ERROR only leads to ERROR . THEN I SUGGEST WE SIMPLY PICK UP THE BIBLE , WHEREIN IS NO ERROR
and learn IT FOR OURSELVES . LEARN the PURE PATTERN that was PURE HOLY AND TRUE
and let not man decieve us . THAT was my point .

With all the weird ideas he posts here who knows he may think that one of the lists is the real deal. I am interested to know?

Reactions: amigo de christo

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
AND THE CC DONT hold those keys .
THE KEYS they hold are the same as what the unbeleiving jews once held
And that is this , YE ENTERED NOT INTO THE KINGDOM YOURSELVES and YE HINDERED ALL that were .
THE CC is dangerous , as are many within even the protestant realm . TIME TO OPEN the BIBLE
and stop reading it through the lens of men gone wrong . AND i say that not to the CC alone but to most all within the protestant realm .
TIME TO LEARN JESUS FOR OURSELVES TIME TO LEARN what the true apostels taught for ourselves and do so BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE .
Cause on the day of the LORD , IT WILL BE TOO LATE . And that point you will realize and will be terrified
as you are told depart from me i never knew you . AND I DONT want that end for any man . THUS I WARN .

Just make sure it is a well-written modern translation, not an error-filled one translated more than 400 years ago in a dead language to a society that no longer exists to justify a secular king's personal idea of Christianity.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With all the weird ideas he posts here who knows he may think that one of the lists is the real deal. I am interested to know?
The only one on that list he will think is real iS THE CC
TO him all else is false . And while many may be false , that dont make HIM RIGHT .
IF even jospeh smith could point out the errors of the church , YET WAS HE HIMSELF MEGA FALSE
then marvel not if those who are false can still do the same thing .
MANY can always point out the errors , yet they themselves cannot see the ERROR IN THEM or in their own doctrine .
WE MUST OPEN BIBLES NOW and never look back . I SAY this out of great love for all . I , by grace
can see the great deceptoin that has crept into the entire realm of what is called christendom .And i am out of great love
for you all and for all only trying to point us back to the TRUTH that does save , to the JESUS who does save .
Before its too late forever . WE MUST return to our bibles and learn them for ourselves and stop trying to learn
them through the doctrines of men gone wrong . YOu all are loved . I mean no ill will to any . I just remind us .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just make sure it is a well-written modern translation, not an error-filled one translated more than 400 years ago in a dead language to a society that no longer exists to justify a secular king's personal idea of Christianity.
Just make sure wescott and hort had nothing to do with it .
Deceptoins abound and always have . Its rather odd that the men who gave their life
for the people and had translated the bible , say like wycliff and others
from which the KJV came are now being seen as erronoues by the translations of so called men
WHO NEVER ONCE dared to give their lives , who served themselves and taught deadly errors are now beleived .
Ponder on that for a bit . Cause todays so called scholars at best had it simple . Built up their own empires
never suffered or even loved the people under them . BUT THEY are to be trusted . YEAH RIGHT .
There is a reason some folks cannot stand the older versions . THAT IS cause THEY ARE SOLID TRUTH .
Too this generation it clings to men who say < WE FINALLY HAVE THE RIGHT VERSIONS
and yet never once had the love to even care for or suffer for the church . ITS A PHARCE my friend . PS i hope i that spelling
met your approval . TOO many folks are being led by carnal intellectual ever so wise sounding men of today and their so called
wise versions . But those men did not know CHRIST .
I bet if satan appeared and said HEY i have a new bible , most would be like , NO WAY will we read that
AND YET they read the versions of men who did the bidding of satan . HOW does that make any sense .
Jim i care for your soul as i do for all the souls of humanity . TIS WHY I DO CORRECT , TIS WHY I DO CORRECT .
EVEN now you all have been taught a lie . TO not correct those in the church who are in error . fogetting
that the end of that soul is perdition , forgetting that error will only beget more error , forgetting that even a little leaven
will leaven the lump . TOO many have been lulled to sleep by men who never knew CHRIST . TIME to learn HIM

atpollard

Jun 30, 2019
Port Richey, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
e. None of the above. (John 6:37)