Some of your favorite games?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Im good at Scrabble. I still play Playstation to this day. I love Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, and Soul Caliber 4 and 6

I also like Nintendo classics like Mario Kart.

I actually have been aiming for 100% completion in Spyro 3, nearly there, about 93% complete.

Reactions: Wynona

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Anyone into Kirby? If so what's your favourite Kirby game? I just got into it.

Been playing through 3d classics Kirby Adventure on my 3ds lately.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I played Mario Brothers with the dragon and princess. That was my favorite game growing up. But then I played a lot of first person shooters like Wolfenstein. And eventually got into World of Warcraft. But I've always been a computer player. So just PC games and that Mario brothers nintendo.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Childhood: Mousetrap, Snakes and Ladders, Candyland

Teens: Chess, Risk, Othello, Go

Adulthood: Mille Borne, Rummy, Parchesi

Much love!
I used to play Chess and Go. Go is a chinese game if I remember right. Interesting stuff.

Reactions: marks

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like Rack-O and Monarchs (The kings and Queens of England played like books) My favorite video is is King;s bounty, a very old game, and Zelda 2:The Adventures of Link, and a game called Titanic:Adventure Out of Time.

My family plays Catan often.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As far as board games, monopoly and Yahtzee. Can't wait till my kids get older to play with me. LOL
I loved Monopoly as a kid. It taught me how to be greedy and materialistic. Useful skills in this world. :p

My wife and the kids and I would play the computer version of Yahtzee on an old IBM PCjr. That must've been sometime in the mid '80s when we were first married.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im good at Scrabble. I still play Playstation to this day. I love Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, and Soul Caliber 4 and 6

I also like Nintendo classics like Mario Kart.
My youngest stepson loves Spyro. Loved it so much he got a tattoo of Spyro (ahem, @farouk)

My wife and I used to play Scrabble. But she's verbal and I'm more mathematical, so she'd kick my butt at it.

Reactions: dev553344

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like Rack-O and Monarchs (The kings and Queens of England played like books) My favorite video is is King's Bounty, a very old game, and Zelda 2:The Adventures of Link, and a game called Titanic:Adventure Out of Time.

My family plays Catan often.

You serious? I just bought Kings Bounty II on PS4 for Christmas. Not sure how good the game will be, but the graphics look truly gorgeous, and I love turn-based. Enjoying a time of gaming again for the first time in about a year or so, and I'm pretty happy about it. :)

Reactions: Cassandra and marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I liked Chess until a got a college roommate who was president of the chess club. He'd spot me a knight or a bishop and still kick my butt.
I learned chess from my older brother. He'd been in chess club, and I was new. It took a full year of playing before I beat him.

I remember some years earlier, we were playing poker for the last time. It was the last time because he dealt me a Royal Flush 3 times in a row. And you should have seen him shuffle those cards that third hand! And still, three times in a row!

My wife and I are so connected, we used to play Pictionary, but after a while no one would play with us, we'd ALWAYS win, and big time! One of us would draw a line, and the other would say Microscope, and, that would be it!

Much love!

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After I lost interest in Chess, My roommate taught me backgammon. We'd have big tournaments in the Dorm. Later,I taught my wife, and we'd play every night. That brings back fond memories. It's been so long, I've forgotten how to play.

Reactions: marks

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I liked Chess until a got a college roommate who was president of the chess club. He'd spot me a knight or a bishop and still kick my butt.

I go back to Chess some as well. I have Pure Chess on PS3 and PS4, and a game called Battle Chess on PS3 which is clever, because it has this feature where it will scramble the board for you at the start of the game, so you begin with pieces scattered all over the place at random. Pretty cool graphics, too. But I had to have a friend from England buy it for me and send it overseas to the US, cuz they got sued for some sort of copyright infringement or something, Lol. Cost me a fortune, but I'm still glad I own it.

Reactions: marks and Lambano

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like board and card games like Chess and Majong, cribbage, chinese checkers. Also 5 crowns, 21, last card etc.
My wife and I have been enjoying Chinese Checkers a lot these days! And we like Parchesi.

Much love!

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I learned chess from my older brother. He'd been in chess club, and I was new. It took a full year of playing before I beat him.

I remember some years earlier, we were playing poker for the last time. It was the last time because he dealt me a Royal Flush 3 times in a row. And you should have seen him shuffle those cards that third hand! And still, three times in a row!

My wife and I are so connected, we used to play Pictionary, but after a while no one would play with us, we'd ALWAYS win, and big time! One of us would draw a line, and the other would say Microscope, and, that would be it!

Much love!

Hey, no fair using mental telepathy!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

My father always beat me in Chess. And my Grandfather in law (if that's what you'd call him, my father's second wife's father) was just THEE WORST. He won competitions when he was younger, and he had this thing where he would just throw a wave of pawns at you in ways that were devastating. You were sitting there going, "How am I getting beat to death by pawns?" LoL.

It wasn't fun, but then Chess never is when you're getting schooled.

Reactions: Cassandra and marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey, no fair using mental telepathy!
That's what everyone else was saying. Go figure!

Nowadays . . . we commonly share thoughts, and answer unspoken questions, and things like that.

Much love!

Reactions: Lambano

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I played Mario Brothers with the dragon and princess. That was my favorite game growing up. But then I played a lot of first person shooters like Wolfenstein. And eventually got into World of Warcraft. But I've always been a computer player. So just PC games and that Mario brothers nintendo.

I used to play Wolfenstein Enemy Territory

Reactions: dev553344