Some of your favorite games?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I liked Chess until a got a college roommate who was president of the chess club. He'd spot me a knight or a bishop and still kick my butt.

It gets pretty tricky to win if the opponent takes out the Queen, knights and bishops first lolz, you really need those pieces for an easier game winning checkmate.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I used to play Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Those were the days. Truly creative games. Aparently they have Wolfenstein 2 now:
game-steam-wolfenstein-ii-the-new-colossus-cover.jpg

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You serious? I just bought Kings Bounty II on PS4 for Christmas. Not sure how good the game will be, but the graphics look truly gorgeous, and I love turn-based. Enjoying a time of gaming again for the first time in about a year or so, and I'm pretty happy about it. :)

This one :

Reactions: Josho

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This one :

Well that would definitely be the original, LoL. Show's how far gaming has come in 30 years.

1:09 onwards is why I've bought the latest version. I like turn-based games with solid graphics, and this game fits that description. One of several strategy games I picked up for Christmas: