Some Things Can Be Trying but God.......

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
While outside enjoying the lovely sunshine and planning on gardening ideas, I noticed water on my back porch. Going inside I could see that the washing machine hose had detached and water had made a trail down the passage way and into a number of bedrooms... With a big sigh :doldrums: I reattached the hose and then started the clean up. The carpet still felt damp to stand on. My concerns were growing about mold and other issues so this morning I rang a company about the cost of getting it sorted. A $600.00 quote was not my idea of a good solution. So I prayed and asked God to help me with this. :pray:

Not long after ringing other places, I decided to ring our local hire center to see if they have a blower thingy. It dries out carpet very quickly. They quoted $48.00 for a whole 24 hours and also dropped off and will pick up the machine....

Thank you Jesus - for brightening up my day! :spring: Glory!

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praise God its getting fixed. For us folk who may be looking at possible house floods in the future, what is a blower thingy?

Reactions: amadeus

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Well it kinda looks like this. Portable/ Plug in thingy. It blows air across the carpet and dries it out quickly. You just move it around from place to place until your carpet is dry... 1696458765988.png

Last edited:
Reactions: TLHKAJ