Something that came up!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wayne

Oct 30, 2011
Ok, my friend got screwed over by someone that either of us know who he is but she like a sister to me. I have a plan to help out which might help out with what she lost and same time mess up other person for while so he couldn't do for a little and hopefully make him think about what he doing. I can get in much details because I am keep on th downs but I not sure if right thing to do. We all could get in trouble for what's in mind but at same time we are helping her and hopefully stopping him/ I am kinda in stIcky spot.

Redeemed86

Oct 14, 2011
It sounds like you are talking about something illegal, which would be a definite NO. Here's a good passage to think about in these situations:

Romans 12

[sup]17[/sup] Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone. [sup]18[/sup] If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. [sup]19[/sup] *Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,”[sup][d][/sup] says the Lord. [sup]20[/sup] On the contrary:

“If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
if he is thirsty, give him something to drink.
In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.”
[sup][e][/sup]

[sup]21[/sup] *Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

** God gives us fair warning with his conviction (and our conscience) to keep us outside of his wrath. If you take revenge on someone, you are just as deserving of his wrath as the person that wronged you, until you repent of it. Harboring hatred in yourself for another will also drive a wedge between you and God, which is the last thing we, as Christians, should want to do.

Turning the other cheek is one of the hardest things to do at times. It gets easier when you learn to let go and trust God's ability to guide you in situations like this.

Water=good/life

Fire=evil/death

** It's easier to extinguish a consuming fire with water, than it is with more fire. Trying to spiritually handle the fire (evil) will leave you just as burned as physically handling it. Be the water in hot situations like this, Wayne.