SONS OF GOD, WHO ARE THEY?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
]

And if you don't understand the beginning ,you won't understand the end!!!

Again who was the serpent ,like I say the question you should ask is why that happened .
Why did they know they were naked after eating a freaking piece of fruit???

Because they broke the ONLY commandment that God gave them. God told them not to eat of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. Nothing else. Eve was tricked into eating it, whereas Adam willfully ate of it. That is why it is Adam's sinned that condemned the world.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Guessing that piecr of fruit got her pregnant ,please!!!!!

Again, Adam got her pregnant with Cain. The Word of God says so. Do you have any fear of the Lord, or are you going to continue twisting the Word into a depraved story?

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Because they broke the ONLY commandment that God gave them. God told them not to eat of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. Nothing else. Eve was tricked into eating it, whereas Adam willfully ate of it. That is why it is Adam's sinned that condemned the world.
I love the way christians throw the word "commandment " around, it was a warning, dont eat of this tree, its not good for you, just like you tell your kids, dont put your hand in the fire it will burn, and after all this time so few are listening.

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The angels that chose to go with Lucifer left their first estate, as I figure it.

Anyway I think I can show you it was Adam that was the son of God.
Luk 3:38 Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.

If Adam was the son of God, then Adam's boys would be grandsons of God, right?

Now we look at this scripture:
Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.
Job 2:1 Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD.
Son's of God, Adam and his sons, came to present themselves and Satan just came along.

Now this is what I want to point out
Gen 6:1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
Gen 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
The 'sons of God' saw the 'daughters of men'
Sons of God saw the daughters of men, not daughters of God. Do you see it?

The sons of God would have seen their sisters every day, it is saying they saw these daughters of men and were fair and they took them wives.

Sons of God, Adam and his sons.
Daughters of men, those would be daughters of mankind created in Gen 1.

Two creations, Gen 1(mankind) and Gen 2(Adam, son of God)
How does that figure that the sons of God were Adam and his sons when it happened in Job's time when he lived at least 2000 years later during the time of the Patriarchs?

Sounds like cobbling two unrelated passages together to try and make a non-Biblical point. For me, cobbling is gobbling, and that is the sound that turkeys make that is understandable only to them and no one else.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I love the way christians throw the word "commandment " around, it was a warning, dont eat of this tree, its not good for you, just like you tell your kids, dont put your hand in the fire it will burn, and after all this time so few are listening.

Oh really? I prefer the fear of the Lord to make sure I understand His Word.

Genesis 2:
16 And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, “Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat; 17 but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.”

Besides, it was not that the fruit was poisonous. In fact, it was delicious which is why she wanted Adam to taste it.

Last edited:

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga

So you think she ate a piece of fruit? Cool

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you think she ate a piece of fruit? Cool

Do you think she knows what fruit is?

Genesis 3:
2 And the woman said to the serpent, “We may eat the fruit of the trees of the garden; 3 but of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God has said, ‘You shall not eat it, nor shall you touch it, lest you die.’ ”

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Oh really? I prefer the fear of the Lord to make sure I understand His Word.

Genesis 2:
16 And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, “Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat; 17 but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.”

Besides, it was not that the fruit was poisonous. In fact, it was delicious which is why she wanted Adam to taste it.

Again ,I can't harp on this enough you think God actually condemned them for eating a piece of fruit?

Do you not know who that tree was ?Do you not know who that other tree was ?

You belong to one of them....

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again ,I can't harp on this enough you think God actually condemned them for eating a piece of fruit?

Do you not know who that tree was ?Do you not know who that other tree was ?

You belong to one of them....

The willfully disobeyed a direct commandment of God. It really didn't matter what the commandment was, they broke it.

Going back to bed. I suggest you show God a little more respect.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
@CharismaticLady

Only because I care,please check out the study below

MEN AS TREES : THE MIRACLE OF SEEING by Rob

Introduction

There are literal trees in the Garden. But read on and you will see there is more. There are symbolic trees too. These trees are scattered throughout the word, from Genesis to Revelation, to send us a message for today.

We will begin in Mark 7:28 where Jesus begins to open the eyes of the disciples with a progressive object lesson. The progression Christ sets up concerns false doctrine and how it closes the ears and eyes; for those who have spiritual ‘ears to hear and eyes to see’ he conjoins the miracle of faith, (Mark 7:28), miracle of hearing, (Mark 7:32) and the miracle of seeing (Mark 8:24). In the last miracle, the man sees men as trees with spiritual eyes - and here our adventure explores the forest of trees throughout the Word- with a special focus on the minor prophets and the sealing of men (symbolically as trees) in Revelation- the opening of eyes of the elect prior to the coming antichrist

Notice the three were isolated from the Jewish traditions by nationality or by disability: the gentile Syrophoenecian; the deaf man who spoke Aramaic; and the blind man of Bethsaida. Jesus was using this to open the eyes of the disciples, who were themselves immersed in the traditions. The traditions that had caused them to harden their hearts (close their minds). The man who had not closed his mind could see trees. He had not touched the tree of knowledge of traditions; the closing of the eyes, (naga), the spiritual eyes, goes right back to the garden.

This teaching is predicated by the teaching Jesus gave about false teachers and false doctrine. It was this false teaching that had people taking care of the ‘church’ before they took care of their parents and family and led to rituals including repetitive washing in the form of baptidzo. The doctrines smothered the truth. It was these false doctrines that left the disciples doubting and confused, seemingly dimwitted, unable to hear or see. Indeed they would have to have their eyes opened.

We will look more closely at the miracle of seeing to ‘see men as trees’ and see the prophetic image of the same confusion throughout the word. So it will be at the end.

Do read the rest,again sleep well

trees

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They not sexual ,yet the people in Sodom wanted to have sex with them.

Genesis 19:5 "And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, "Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them."

And Eve was not rapped ,she was seduced.
Notice that they said "men", not angels. Also, note that the attempted rape never happened.