SONS OF GOD, WHO ARE THEY?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NO, Job was a son of God on Earth. Look appearing is nothing new in the bible, listen. Deuteronomy 31:11 "When all Israel is come to appear before the LORD thy God in the place which he shall choose, thou shalt read this law before all Israel in their hearing". or this, Exodus 34:22 "And thou shalt observe the feast of weeks, of the firstfruits of wheat harvest, and the feast of ingathering at the year's end.Exodus 34:23 "Thrice in the year shall all your men children appear before the Lord GOD, the God of Israel.or this, listen really good, Joshua 24:1 "And Joshua gathered all the tribes of Israel to Shechem, and called for the elders of Israel, and for their heads, and for their judges, and for their officers; and they presented themselves before God". was any of these incidents in Heaven? ... well, no, of couese not, it was here on earth.

so your argument is muite.

PICJAG.

That was Israel where God dwelt with them. Job was centuries prior.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But mankind is a race, angels are individual creations. Jesus atoned for the race, but there is no offer of atonement for disobedient angels.

That wasn't my point. And I'm not the one that brought up the different races. I believe that was @n2thelight

I do think we have agreed on other points of theology, so I would appreciate hearing what your views are on:

1. Who are the sons of God of Genesis 6, Job 1 and Job 2?
2. Why did God have the Israelites murder so many nations?
3. What sin did the fallen angels commit that other fallen angels did not commit in Jude 1:6 and 2 Peter 2:4? I separate them because we know that devils are fallen angels and they are still around, but others are said to already be in chains. (There are some people who believe there is a difference between devils and demons. They believe demons are the spirits of the Nephilim hybrids of those before the flood, and afterwards. I really don't know if that is true or not as that would be taking a great liberty with Scripture, whereas there is so much proof regarding who are the sons of God.)

Last edited:

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That was Israel where God dwelt with them. Job was centuries prior.

Do you honestly believe that Job was one of the sons of God of Job 1:6? Job was there when God and Satan were discussing him? And again in chapter 2???

Job:1
6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan also came among them. 7 And the Lord said to Satan, “From where do you come?”

So Satan answered the Lord and said, “From going to and fro on the earth, and from walking back and forth on it.”

8 Then the Lord said to Satan, “Have you considered My servant Job, that there is none like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man, one who fears God and shuns evil?”

9 So Satan answered the Lord and said, “Does Job fear God for nothing? 10 Have You not made a hedge around him, around his household, and around all that he has on every side? You have blessed the work of his hands, and his possessions have increased in the land. 11 But now, stretch out Your hand and touch all that he has, and he will surely curse You to Your face!”

12 And the Lord said to Satan, “Behold, all that he has is in your power; only do not lay a hand on his person.

So Satan went out from the presence of the Lord.

And again!

Job 2:
2 Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the Lord. 2 And the Lord said to Satan, “From where do you come?”

Satan answered the Lord and said, “From going to and fro on the earth, and from walking back and forth on it.”

3 Then the Lord said to Satan, “Have you considered My servant Job, that there is none like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man, one who fears God and shuns evil? And still he holds fast to his integrity, although you incited Me against him, to destroy him without cause.”

4 So Satan answered the Lord and said, “Skin for skin! Yes, all that a man has he will give for his life. 5 But stretch out Your hand now, and touch his bone and his flesh, and he will surely curse You to Your face!”

6 And the Lord said to Satan, “Behold, he is in your hand, but spare his life.”

7 So Satan went out from the presence of the Lord, and struck Job with painful boils from the sole of his foot to the crown of his head. 8 And he took for himself a potsherd with which to scrape himself while he sat in the midst of the ashes.

2 Peter 2:4
[ Doom of False Teachers ] For if God did not spare the angels who sinned, but cast them down to hell and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved for judgment;

Jude 1:6
And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day;

Last edited:

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Angels are not sexual beings. They do not re-produce and they are not a "Race", but individual creations. Having some imaginary rape of Eve would have no more effect than a dog mating with a cat. Such a suggestion is utter nonsense.

Cool, do you!!!

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Angels are not sexual beings. They do not re-produce and they are not a "Race", but individual creations. Having some imaginary rape of Eve would have no more effect than a dog mating with a cat. Such a suggestion is utter nonsense.

Of course you would say that ,as your eyes are closed,look at the below

Genesis 3:13 "And the Lord God said unto the woman, "What is this that thou hast done?" And the woman said, "The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat."

This is the same reason that Paul used in his concern about the end generation. He worried that the Church, or body of Christ would not understand that the false Christ will come disguised as the true Christ. They would rather hear and believe fairy tales then the truth of God's Word. Are you ashamed to talk about what happened in the garden of Eden with a friend? If you are, my friend, you have serious problems for you are living in a time when all prophecy of this age will come to a conclusion, and you will be deceived as Eve was.

Eve stated just as Paul quoted her; "The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat." Eve had intercourse with Satan and lost her virginity. From that union came Cain, the father of all Kenites. Learn the truth.

Genesis 3:14 "And the Lord God said unto the serpent, "Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:"

This is God speaking to Satan. God is cursing Satan above all living creatures. This is a figure of speech, meaning you are the lowest thing of all creation. Now God continues to speak to the serpent [Satan].

Genesis 3:15 "And I [God] will put enmity between thee [Satan] and the woman [Eve], and between thy seed [the Kenites] and her Seed [Jesus Christ]; It [Christ] shall bruise thy [Satan's] head, and thou [Satan] shalt bruise His [Christ's] heel."

Eve's seed is our Lord Jesus Christ. While Satan's seed are the children, to the last generation, called the Kenites. Those offspring are born from the sexual union between Eve and Satan [the serpent, and the tree of good and evil]. God is telling us that He will put trouble between Eve's children [through Adam and Seth], and Satan's offspring through Cain, called the Kenites.

It is Jesus Christ that shall bruise the head of Satan, at Christ's return at the second advent; while it was Satan's children the Kenites, [not brother Judah] that bruised the heel of our Lord Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary. This was done when the spikes were driven through Christ's heel, as He hung on the cross to pay the full price for our sins, once and for all.

Most "men of God" acknowledge that Genesis 3:15 is talking about the death of Jesus Christ, when He was nailed to the cross for our sins. They recognize that "seed" is referring to the children of the woman "Eve", yet somehow they just want to spiritualize everything else that happened in the Garden of Eden between Eve and the two men [Satan and Adam]. The "seed" in the Hebrew is called "zirmah", and in the Greek it is "sperma". We in the English call it "sperm", and in Strongs Hebrew Dictionary # 2233; "Posterity, carnally, child, fruitful". Friend, it can't be any clearer. The seed of Satan's "posterity" are the "Kenites", while Adam's posterity is in Christ, and of the pure bloodline through Seth.

Until you understand what really took place in the Garden of Eden, and why; it will be difficult for you to grow up and mature in the Word of God, and in true Christianity.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
What animals were the races?
@CharismaticLady

Thinking scripture says ALL flesh

Genesis 7:15 "And they went in unto Noah into the ark, two and two of all flesh, wherein is the breath of life."

Did you get that? "...two of all flesh," Remember back in Genesis 6:3; "And the Lord said, "My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh,". So we see the races of the sixth day of creation were also here, because God created all flesh, each after their kind, and that means each race would also be aboard the ark.

Modern man would have us believe that "there is no difference in kind, between the races", and today this is accepted in all areas, from marriage and breeding habits, to all forms of mixing. This is exactly what happened in Noah's day, and upon the sounding of that fifth trumpet, of Revelation 9:1, 2, mankind will again be faced by these demonics [fallen angels], also called the "sons of God", parading on the earth and calling themselves human.

Remember what Jesus said in Matthew 24:37, 38; "But as the days of Noe [Noah] were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. [38] For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark."

It is interesting that the world today is becoming a pattern of what Noah faced prior to the flood. The violence and evil, and man turning God's commandments totally upside-down, and backside-front. The world is making Sodomy, which God hated, a normal act, and killing, such as abortion a free willed act of natural selection bestowed on the mother. Stealing and murder have become a matter of conscience, and separated from God's absolute commandments. The laws of the land change as fast as some attorney can find a way around them, or some judge can find, and close his mind to them. It seems the only thing lacking today from what Noah faced, was the presence of the fallen angels, and Satan; and that will come very shortly.

Notice in the thirty ninth verse; "And knew not until the flood came." The word "knew" in the Greek text is "1097 in Strong's Greek dictionary; "Ginosko, a prime verb; allow to be aware, to perceive, be resolved, or understand."

Friend, Christians will be so involved in every wind of doctrine, and they will follow the teachings that make them financially successful, and feel comfortable in their conscience. They will allow themselves to be unaware, for they will select a wind of doctrine that fits their desires, and not the truth of God's Word. They will believe in fairy tales, such as the rapture doctrine, for it allows them to be lazy and and in tune with the world around them. This is why so few will be ready and able to stand against Satan, in the days just ahead. I heard a pastor tell his congregation that Revelation was not important to understand, and not to spend time in it. Friend, if you do not know the signs of Revelation, and the end times, you will be the first to be take by the Antichrist.

Our Lord Jesus Christ gave us a warning to pay attention to how things were in Noah's day, for that is how it would be in the end times, and that is why we are studying Genesis. We know that from the Old Testament, there were two Kenites on that ark, for they were a kind of flesh, and they are also present after the flood. The "breath of life" is present in all flesh.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga

They not sexual ,yet the people in Sodom wanted to have sex with them.

Genesis 19:5 "And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, "Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them."

And Eve was not rapped ,she was seduced.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Seriously do you all not get this ?

Think,read,what was the first prophecy in the Word

Genesis 3:13 "And the Lord God said unto the woman, "What is this that thou hast done?" And the woman said, "The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat."

This is the same reason that Paul used in his concern about the end generation. He worried that the Church, or body of Christ would not understand that the false Christ will come disguised as the true Christ. They would rather hear and believe fairy tales then the truth of God's Word. Are you ashamed to talk about what happened in the garden of Eden with a friend? If you are, my friend, you have serious problems for you are living in a time when all prophecy of this age will come to a conclusion, and you will be deceived as Eve was.

Eve stated just as Paul quoted her; "The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat." Eve had intercourse with Satan and lost her virginity. From that union came Cain, the father of all Kenites. Learn the truth.

Genesis 3:14 "And the Lord God said unto the serpent, "Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:"

This is God speaking to Satan. God is cursing Satan above all living creatures. This is a figure of speech, meaning you are the lowest thing of all creation. Now God continues to speak to the serpent [Satan].

Genesis 3:15 "And I [God] will put enmity between thee [Satan] and the woman [Eve], and between thy seed [the Kenites] and her Seed [Jesus Christ]; It [Christ] shall bruise thy [Satan's] head, and thou [Satan] shalt bruise His [Christ's] heel."

Eve's seed is our Lord Jesus Christ. While Satan's seed are the children, to the last generation, called the Kenites. Those offspring are born from the sexual union between Eve and Satan [the serpent, and the tree of good and evil]. God is telling us that He will put trouble between Eve's children [through Adam and Seth], and Satan's offspring through Cain, called the Kenites.

It is Jesus Christ that shall bruise the head of Satan, at Christ's return at the second advent; while it was Satan's children the Kenites, [not brother Judah] that bruised the heel of our Lord Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary. This was done when the spikes were driven through Christ's heel, as He hung on the cross to pay the full price for our sins, once and for all.

Most "men of God" acknowledge that Genesis 3:15 is talking about the death of Jesus Christ, when He was nailed to the cross for our sins. They recognize that "seed" is referring to the children of the woman "Eve", yet somehow they just want to spiritualize everything else that happened in the Garden of Eden between Eve and the two men [Satan and Adam]. The "seed" in the Hebrew is called "zirmah", and in the Greek it is "sperma". We in the English call it "sperm", and in Strongs Hebrew Dictionary # 2233; "Posterity, carnally, child, fruitful". Friend, it can't be any clearer. The seed of Satan's "posterity" are the "Kenites", while Adam's posterity is in Christ, and of the pure bloodline through Seth.

Until you understand what really took place in the Garden of Eden, and why; it will be difficult for you to grow up and mature in the Word of God, and in true Christianity.

WHAT does eating a piece of fruit got to do with being pregnant ?

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All of the world we be seduced by simply not understanding what happened in the beginning

And the thing is, people don't realize that Paul actually defines what an angel is. Contrary to popular assumption, they aren't an entirely different species or kind than us, only a higher form of us. This is why they are called Sons of God just like Adam was a son of God. They aren't like some kind of animal, they were made in God's image just like we were, only more powerful, as living spirits instead of living souls.

(Hebrews 2:6-10) "But one in a certain place testified, saying, What is man, that thou art mindful of him? or the son of man, that thou visitest him? {7} Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands: {8} Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing that is not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him. {9} But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man. {10} For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings."

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eve had intercourse with Satan and lost her virginity. From that union came Cain, the father of all Kenites. Learn the truth.

No, you need to study your Bible and learn the truth by believing the Word of God.

Genesis 4:
1 Now Adam knew Eve his wife, and she conceived and bore Cain, and said, “I have acquired a man from the Lord.” 2 Then she bore again, this time his brother Abel.

Now, you tell me, according to SCRIPTURE, who was Cain's actual father? Don't be foolish and be stubborn. Learn.

Last edited:

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
No, you need to study your Bible and learn the truth by believing the Word of God.

Genesis 4:
1 Now Adam knew Eve his wife, and she conceived and bore Cain, and said, “I have acquired a man from the Lord.” 2 Then she bore again, this time his brother Abel.

Now, you tell me, according to SCRIPTURE, who was Cain's actual father? Don't be foolish and be stubborn. Learn.

Genesis 4:1 "And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord."

Eve was in a period of innocence here. In the Hebrew text it states; "ish eth Yehovah". This literal version translates, "with the help of Yehovah".

Genesis 4:2 "And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground."

It's strange that Cain would draw the duties which Adam was created for. The word "again" in the Hebrew text was "Yacaph", #3254 in the Strong's Hebrew dictionary; "to continue, conceive again, to continue to do the same thing." What happens when a woman gives birth to one child, and "Continues to do the same thing" that she is doing? Of course, she has twins. These are not identical twins that Eve bare, for they had two different fathers; as we saw in the study of chapter three.

These were not identical twins, born in the same bag of water, but paternal twins, born in separate bags of water, and with two different fathers. They were conceived at two separate conceptions. There is no great mystery in that conception. So we see then that Eve continued in labor with her two twins.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eve having sex with satan was the sin,period!!!!

For those who don't think so,what sin did Eve commit?

She ate of the fruit from the tree Adam was commanded not to eat from. Stop twisting the Word of God. Who was Cain's father??? If you don't have the Word of God as your solid foundation, you are liable to believe any deception that comes down the pike, like Eve having sex with Satan.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Genesis 4:1 "And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord."

Eve was in a period of innocence here. In the Hebrew text it states; "ish eth Yehovah". This literal version translates, "with the help of Yehovah".

Genesis 4:2 "And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground."

It's strange that Cain would draw the duties which Adam was created for. The word "again" in the Hebrew text was "Yacaph", #3254 in the Strong's Hebrew dictionary; "to continue, conceive again, to continue to do the same thing." What happens when a woman gives birth to one child, and "Continues to do the same thing" that she is doing? Of course, she has twins. These are not identical twins that Eve bare, for they had two different fathers; as we saw in the study of chapter three.

These were not identical twins, born in the same bag of water, but paternal twins, born in separate bags of water, and with two different fathers. They were conceived at two separate conceptions. There is no great mystery in that conception. So we see then that Eve continued in labor with her two twins.

Adam was the father of both. The Word is clear as day that Adam was the father of Cain. It doesn't say she had twins.

By the way, who invented this story that Eve had sex with Satan. This isn't the first time I've heard this. I know that Pastor Arnold Murray and Pastor Dennis Murray teach this. Were they the first?

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
]
She ate of the fruit from the tree Adam was commanded not to eat from. Stop twisting the Word of God. Who was Cain's father??? If you don't have the Word of God as your solid foundation, you are liable to believe any deception that comes down the pike, like Eve having sex with Satan.

And if you don't understand the beginning ,you won't understand the end!!!

Again who was the serpent ,like I say the question you should ask is why that happened .
Why did they know they were naked after eating a freaking piece of fruit???