Sorry I Have Not Be Around More

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not-Home-Yet

Nov 24, 2009
I have not been around much lately .....I have only been coming and doing psalm a day then leaving.... I pray and hope that you have all had a wonderful Christmas and I pray for you all that the New Year will bring many good blessings from the Lord.
My Christmas has been a bit of a night mare I Just thank God that he is in control and even though I don't understand why things have turned out the way they have I know that somewhere up a head God has something better for us.
My Husband is a very sick man and so is his brother we were suppose to be going to my brother-in-laws place for Christmas.... My younger son was going to drive us there but had trouble with his car.
So he could not even get home he spent Christmas on his own... My older son had to spend Christmas on his own because his girl took off.
Let me explain that both my son and his girl have schizophrenia and everything was ok until she had to have a new doctor who changed her mediation around.
Because of this she got really bad and she end up in the mental hospital and
My son did all he could to get her out of there and she came out just 3 day before Christmas... When she heard that her case worker was coming around to see her...for her caseworker was the one who put her in the hospital she told my son that she had to get out of there, before she put her back into that place. My son tried to clam her down but he had no hope she was scared and she took off when he fell asleep.
She took off on Christmas eve with no money no bank card nothing .... no-one has see her or hear from her sense... She has been put on the missing persons list.
Now Homicide are involved they are only involved because she has not tried to get money out of her bank account since she disappeared and things are looking really grim .... We had to get a lawyer for my son for they wanted to go through his house when he wasn't home and he is in a mess ...the police have already been through his house and found nothing.... Its all starting to get to much for him.... We know he would never hurt his girl and have to keep reassuring him that he has got nothing to worry about.. Please pray that someone will come forward that may of seen her on Christmas eve or may have given her a lift.
My son is devastated and I am afraid to even look at my phone bill when it comes.....love Jane

gumby

May 29, 2009
Its ok from what it sounds like you have enough to deal with, i will be praying though.

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh my goodness, Jane.
She took off while he was sleeping! How terrible.
She's out there all alone with her illness - I hope she's taking her meds.
And I hope she packed things and warm stuff.
Family, if it's not one thing it's another. We all have 'em.

My friends have their adult kids in a residential place for schiz., 30 miles away. I know a little about it.
My other friend's brother, 60, can be found anytime, anywhere not on his meds - usually
on the streets of Santa Barbara - how he gets there from the East Coast - no one knows.
Great guy. Very spiritual, kind.

Oy vay.

At least your son is home,warm and safe. Sorry you had to pay a lawyer.

I tell all my friends please, change to an "unlimited calls, anytime, anywhere" plan. They do.
My T-Mobile might be around $58. Never have to think about minutes or anything -what freedom.

Again, Oy vay
Miss Hepburn

I'm glad you wrote to us. :)

Not-Home-Yet

Nov 24, 2009
gumby, Miss Hepburn thank you so much your prayers they mean a lot to me. No she didn't even take her medication with her .. nor did she take nothing that is warm for here it is summer ...she only took what she was wearing..
May God bless you both and thank you again for your prayers ....love Jane