Soul Sin

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
20 Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins. - James 5:20.

-The soul that sinneth shall surely die-

The understanding of the human being is formed by the soul. The mind wills understanding into a form of knowledge for life operation, or mind set we call it. But it is the soul that forms the opinion of who I am not even given a thought about deception or misleading. Soul can be the most understood and intriguing part of creation because it thinks. It is the seat of emotions and the seat of emotions can be deceiving.

Example; when in the world there is not one thought given to why sin happens. All we know is it is happening. In christianity that is all Christians think about because of sins uglyness. But we still can fall into the same trap and not give a thought as to why it is happening, we just spend a lot of time trying to keep it from happening. Sin will run rampant over saint or sinner alike. It is no respecter of persons. Even though it happens by different means between a saint and a sinner (one is sin in spirit and one is sin in soul) the issue is it is still happening. For a saint they must determine why it is happening.

Note; Christians cannot sin in spirit, when a christian sins they are soul sins, sins of the flesh-mind given to body. The sin in non-believers is in spirit, sin nature. Nature is an entity.

How does that work? We work at it, we read the books, we listen to the preaching, we read the scriptures, and emotion flows in and through it all we learn. So we will have a tendency to lean toward what makes me feel good. We don't want things that make us feel bad so the scriptures that make me feel good I'll tend to lean toward them because I will mistake feelings for understanding. In teaching and bringing out the word of God. So why the schoolhouse? To bring redirection to the soul of man.

-When understanding is being discussed it should be noted we are talking about Spirit taught knowledge (revelation). Revelation passes all understanding (my word), it is not based on emotion, emotion may be brought on by revelation but it is more than an emotional happening.-

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
20 Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins. - James 5:20.

-The soul that sinneth shall surely die-

The understanding of the human being is formed by the soul. The mind wills understanding into a form of knowledge for life operation, or mind set we call it. But it is the soul that forms the opinion of who I am not even given a thought about deception or misleading. Soul can be the most understood and intriguing part of creation because it thinks. It is the seat of emotions and the seat of emotions can be deceiving.

Example; when in the world there is not one thought given to why sin happens. All we know is it is happening. In christianity that is all Christians think about because of sins uglyness. But we still can fall into the same trap and not give a thought as to why it is happening, we just spend a lot of time trying to keep it from happening. Sin will run rampant over saint or sinner alike. It is no respecter of persons. Even though it happens by different means between a saint and a sinner (one is sin in spirit and one is sin in soul) the issue is it is still happening. For a saint they must determine why it is happening.

Note; Christians cannot sin in spirit, when a christian sins they are soul sins, sins of the flesh-mind given to body. The sin in non-believers is in spirit, sin nature. Nature is an entity.

How does that work? We work at it, we read the books, we listen to the preaching, we read the scriptures, and emotion flows in and through it all we learn. So we will have a tendency to lean toward what makes me feel good. We don't want things that make us feel bad so the scriptures that make me feel good I'll tend to lean toward them because I will mistake feelings for understanding. In teaching and bringing out the word of God. So why the schoolhouse? To bring redirection to the soul of man.

-When understanding is being discussed it should be noted we are talking about Spirit taught knowledge (revelation). Revelation passes all understanding (my word), it is not based on emotion, emotion may be brought on by revelation but it is more than an emotional happening.-

Interesting post @soul man ,
"the seat of emotions can be deceiving." Very. It can be difficult to differentiate the sin in Spirit and soul. There are thoughts that come at us but, from outside of us I would say, because sometimes a horrible thought, one that I KNOW I would never think, will come through at times. Only a flit but just the same, disturbing.

Feelings and understanding...big difference. Sometimes I'd like to strip myself of many emotions because, my sensitivity kicks them in and, it can take someone to a dark place if confusing the two.
:)

Reactions: soul man