Sound of Freedom

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This movie exposes child slavery for sex trafficking.
It will not be shown by NetFlix, Hulu, nor Prime of Amazon.

Many of Hollywood's elite are being exposed by Mel Gibson and others of their involvement in sex trafficking of children and the lies that have been told to keep it under cover.

Oprah Winfrey has been exposed as the fraud she is and the ppl she has and is endorsing those that are involved with this heinous act against the vulnerable children of the world today.

Patrons that have seen this movie claim that elite theatres are cutting off ac in viewing cinemas to prevent ppl watching.

This is only the trailer but is a true story of one man Tim Ballard who was sent in to war torn Ukraine to rescue 20 children and was given a list of 10,000 missing children by Ukrainian officials.

Do we know where our children are ?

Evil is rampant, do we bury our heads and act like it isn't happening just bc we have God, or can we take action.

It has been stated in documentaries that this trade has superceded the arms / weapons trafficking and is only slightly behind the drug trade !

For information purposes only.

Let us PRAY!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This movie exposes child slavery for sex trafficking.
It will not be shown by NetFlix, Hulu, nor Prime of Amazon.

Many of Hollywood's elite are being exposed by Mel Gibson and others of their involvement in sex trafficking of children and the lies that have been told to keep it under cover.

Oprah Winfrey has been exposed as the fraud she is and the ppl she has and is endorsing those that are involved with this heinous act against the vulnerable children of the world today.

Patrons that have seen this movie claim that elite theatres are cutting off ac in viewing cinemas to prevent ppl watching.

This is only the trailer but is a true story of one man Tim Ballard who was sent in to war torn Ukraine to rescue 20 children and was given a list of 10,000 missing children by Ukrainian officials.

Do we know where our children are ?

Evil is rampant, do we bury our heads and act like it isn't happening just bc we have God, or can we take action.

It has been stated in documentaries that this trade has superceded the arms / weapons trafficking and is only slightly behind the drug trade !

For information purposes only.

Let us PRAY!
@TLHKAJ

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I appreciate this thread so much. I wondered if anyone here had this movie on their radar. I did share some on this movie in my SRA/MK/DID thread because it is directly connected to the same network that is responsible for MK Ultra.

I read this section about Oprah Winfrey. I wasn't aware that she has been exposed. I have known for many years of her corruption, but wasn't aware of any exposure. Can you share some resources?

Reactions: Nancy and L.A.M.B.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You were the first one I thought of. :) I'd like to see the movie...air-conditioning or not, lol.
xoxo
I was deeply effected just watching the reviews and trailers, tbh. It touched deep places inside that still carry a lot of pain and trauma. But I do want to see the movie.

There's a lot of attack coming against the movie, the organization, and the man. But I pray God brings much good out of this.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was deeply effected just watching the reviews and trailers, tbh. It touched deep places inside that still carry a lot of pain and trauma. But I do want to see the movie.

There's a lot of attack coming against the movie, the organization, and the man. But I pray God brings much good out of this.
Yes, there is a lot of attack coming from all sides and YES, we will pray a good, God willed outcome! The article had said that even some movie theaters are shutting down the AC!

Reactions: L.A.M.B. and TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, there is a lot of attack coming from all sides and YES, we will pray a good, God willed outcome! The article had said that even some movie theaters are shutting down the AC!
Yes, I heard some YouTubers say they experienced this.... shutting down the AC, theaters wanting to refund tickets, etc.

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The one thing that sticks with me is when Tim Ballard mentioned about the "governments making it the priority it should be". It seems he doesn't realize the fox IS the henhouse :( Glory to God in the Highest for the work he does, and I pray for his safety and all who promote this movie...I think ALL Christians should see this.

Reactions: L.A.M.B. and TLHKAJ

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These videos all show multiple sources and news among the elite of Hollywood and so will it be the political arena.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The claim: Angelina Jolie exposed Oprah Winfrey's girls' school for child sex trafficking​

A July 10 Facebook video (direct link, archive link) shows actress Angelina Jolie sitting on a couch while responding to an interviewer's question.

“Angelina Jolie exposes Oprah’s CREEPY Girls School in Africa,” reads text on the screen.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The claim: Angelina Jolie exposed Oprah Winfrey's girls' school for child sex trafficking​

A July 10 Facebook video (direct link, archive link) shows actress Angelina Jolie sitting on a couch while responding to an interviewer's question.

“Angelina Jolie exposes Oprah’s CREEPY Girls School in Africa,” reads text on the screen.
Thank you. I am not surprised.

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hollywood and politics are rampant with "a rumour". We have seen many such but a rumour starts the fire then others are more forthcoming in the exposing of and by the victims.
Momma always said the flowers are beautiful and smell sweet but be careful of sticking your nose to close. There are bees among them that will sting your nose.

This may be a wider circle than Weinstein and the " me too " movement......we must wait and see whose involved.

Sex trafficking is NOT A RUMOUR !

It is a fact many many missing children and or institutions hide behind the honest affiliations to procure and abuse our children !

Reactions: Nancy and TLHKAJ

RR144

Feb 12, 2019
INDIANA
www.kingdomherald.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I watched it the day it came out. It's an eye opener and I recommend all to watch it. The media and others have been demonizing all involved with the movie, a movie once owned by Disney who shelved it for 5 years. YOu know what kind of people are against sex trafficking? Pedophiles and sex traffickers and Hollywood is full of them.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said it would be better for a millstone be wrapped around the neck of those who make children slip. (Or something to that effect)

There are people out there like Colordo Ped Patrol, and set up sting operations in which arrest is made, or seeking for help by rehab is also made.

The crime will catch up to them, including the shame.

Woe to the offense indeed. Its not just hollywood.

Ill still watch movies if i want to though, cause there is freedom in Christ; and we are called to pray for those whom are enemies that mens to pray for pedophiles, murderers, greedy people, mean people, liars, abusers. So forth and onward.

But crimes should be reported and also write down what you see and hear so you have a paper trail to give to the police.