Spiritual Gift

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
11 For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established;
12 That is, that I may be comforted together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me. - Romans 1:11-12.

The ministry of every believer is to compel other believers to revelation. When a believer receives revelation it will be a prerogative to share with others what you see. Joshua said it was like "fire shut up in his bones." Reading "some spiritual gifts" in Romans 1 is Paul's way of spurring others on to revelation. Revelation is a spiritual gift and Paul saying "I have revelation to give to you." Another place he says " it was given to me to give to you." It will always be the Holyspirit that gives the revelation but we as believers become confirmers to the things of God.

Revelation leads to revelation - not everyone will be ready to move on but that is not your job per say, your job is to speak it. That is the ministry of an on going believer to share with all those that are hungry and want truth and growth. Most of my experience with other believers is; if they are ready they will move. Deep calleth to deep - hear what the Spirit has to say to the church.

Reactions: Nancy