Squirrel problem

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Lol.. I feed those critters everyday, along with birds, the rabbits under the shed, the raccoons under the boat, and the kits(fox) that wander in every spring. The squirrels actually knock on the door.
Thanks for the smile. :)
PS: The raccoons are the real nuisance! (I could tell you some stories...)

Reactions: Acolyte

Acolyte

Oct 7, 2018
Midwest/usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PS: The raccoons are the real nuisance! (I could tell you some stories...)

Yes, we are aware. It definately means keeping up with any maintenance needed. They come every year looking for their birthing home. Lol they are content under the johnboat now, it leans on the woodpile. But every now and again they climb up the front porch, go over the house to see if they can nest in the back porch ceiling. My husband has no problem with the shotgun if they are causing damage. He just does it without letting me know. :)

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Yes, we are aware. It definately means keeping up with any maintenance needed. They come every year looking for their birthing home. Lol they are content under the johnboat now, it leans on the woodpile. But every now and again they climb up the front porch, go over the house to see if they can nest in the back porch ceiling. My husband has no problem with the shotgun if they are causing damage. He just does it without letting me know. :)
The raccoons seem so dopey and so bold; when you try to scare them away, they just look at you as if they are bored and carry on munching and poking into the trash they are interested in.

Reactions: Acolyte