Stage snakes at Air Force Academy graduation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I could do a whole thread on Joe tripping and falling and bumbling about, not know where to turn or who to shake hands with. Falling up the stairs, falling off the bike, skipping and tripping and fake-jogging across the stage or the lawn in his zoot suit..... too easy.

This is just the latest example. He's lost his marbles and he's lost his step.

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the part i think is funny. You have no problem calling people names,

but let some folk do it to you and it's off to the moderators to complain.
Yes we can argue with each other. This is a debate site.

However I rightly complained, for after, rightly again, attacking the Roman Catholic Church as a fake RCC Cult, just like the Mormons, or Jehovah Witnesses, etc.., etc.., The RCC Thugs were allowed here to constantly call me mentally ill, psychotic, etc.., and gang up on me with these viscous attacks endlessly, and then call me a liar, and mentally unstable as well, for not answering post threads with #this, or #that, buried in the thread feed, which were never addressed to me in the first place, proven by the auto generated quotes at the top, showing who they were addressed to, and not allowing me to explain I was ill, and away, and missed what wasn't addressed to me in the first place, and still was attacked as a liar, and mentally ill, etc.., for being sick, not here, and missing what wasn't even addressed to me in the first place?

Where have I called you, or anyone else unstable, or mentally ill? Biden is a public figure, and I can't attack him, but have to be ganged up on as mentally ill because I don't like the Roman Catholic Church? And I have to endure endless rule violations against me with no moderators doing anything about it? Then in my complaint thread, the moderators answered, and said I have to report the thread. But because I defended my Biden attacks, by saying I would have words with anyone defending him, means I will endlessly gang up on them, and say they are mentally ill, off their meds, and unstable?

And you are schooling me somehow that I got viscous on anyone, and post meme pictures showing all protestants who attack the RCC in straight jackets, and likewise call all who I argue with as mentally ill, even when they are absent due to illness? I am sorry you did not investigate further what is happening in those threads, where I have to fight back and defend myself because RCC Cult Bots won't stop calling me mentally ill, even while here while being very sick and ill? I'm not that mean myself, even to Biden, for truthfully calling him out as pure evil.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Personally I don't think a Christian can turn evil and then claim to be proud of fighting evil.

If you are very ill and you are a senior citizen as you earlier said, then maybe you should step away from the Net for awhile and take care of yourself.

Because the deplorable way you conduct yourself in just this thread, being Biden is your trigger, is not a good look for anyone claiming to know the grace of God.

You fail to demonstrate grace for another ill senior citizen,Biden, as you keep addressing him using female pronouns, and fail in showing grace for other Christians who address your behavior.

You label yourself here after a pagan fictional wizard from Lord of the Rings. Your behavior isn't going to reach Biden's attention. It isn't going to change anything.

What you are doing is making a spectacle of yourself as a proud hate filled vulgar hypocrite. Because of Biden?

Now go ahead and prove me right by attacking this long post. I won't read anything you have to say. I feel ashamed for you. And will pray if it be God's will that Christ bring you the peace you clearly lack.

You abuse us with your hateful words born from inside you. The ignore function insures we do not have to take that.

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Personally I don't think a Christian can turn evil and then claim to be proud of fighting evil.

If you are very ill and you are a senior citizen as you earlier said, then maybe you should step away from the Net for awhile and take care of yourself.

Because the deplorable way you conduct yourself in just this thread, being Biden is your trigger, is not a good look for anyone claiming to know the grace of God.

You fail to demonstrate grace for another ill senior citizen,Biden, as you keep addressing him using female pronouns, and fail in showing grace for other Christians who address your behavior.

You label yourself here after a pagan fictional wizard from Lord of the Rings. Your behavior isn't going to reach Biden's attention. It isn't going to change anything.

What you are doing is making a spectacle of yourself as a proud hate filled vulgar hypocrite. Because of Biden?

Now go ahead and prove me right by attacking this long post. I won't read anything you have to say. I feel ashamed for you. And will pray if it be God's will that Christ bring you the peace you clearly lack.

You abuse us with your hateful words born from inside you. The ignore function insures we do not have to take that.
And you too are wrong. Biden is 100% purely demonic and evil, so mocking him in a very mild way, because it doesn't matter I made a joke to show the emperor is not to be worshiped like the left does is not wrong.

I also answer and explain 100% why Biden is purely demonic, and no ione can refute that. We may be on the verge of a Nuclear War, because the West NWO wants to instigate one. The NATO Secretary General wants to make sure that Ukraine is added to NATO by this summer, if all of the voting members of NATO agree - As he has said, openly covered on the EU world news, and then even Fox Cable News briefly covered it to - In which the NATO Secretary General stated he wants Ukraine in NATO by this summer while Biden is still president, for fear of waiting for 2024 when we might have a Republican president instead who will oppose Ukraine entering NATO.

And true while not conventional, it was a joke! Just a joke! I didn't poke anyone with a stick, but mertely mocked the sick lefts emperor. Was that so wrong? I don't think so. Such a crime? I don't think so. The Cults on these sites rule thru getting away with baiting, and being mean. the RCC bots rip me apart as a psychopath and as mentally unstable, for my right to oppose the RCC. And I get Hee Haw videos posted against me here for mocking Biden? - He's the Pro Transgender Abuser of Children, and their sick transgender indoctrination and the Federal Government backing that up, but I'm the one who is evil? OK I'll scratch my head while taking that under advisement.

On the Gandalf thing, your not the only one going after me on that. So I'll explain again. I thought it was funny, because I hate J.R.R. Tolkien now. I always new he was a Catholic, but before joining here learned he created the LOTR as a Catholic Allegory. He said so in a letter to a Jesuit Friend of his. And yet publicly had lied, and claimed he despised and didn't use allegory in the LOTR, because of the pagan allegories people came up with. And he despised the Protestant Revolution, calling it the Great Revolt instead. I even searched and found books currently available on Amazon on these subjects.

And then it made sense to me, because I've always said how pagan the west has become and very openly so since the 19th and 20th centuries, and beyond. In the mid 1800's Spiritism and allegedly talking to the dead in seances was very popular in the west, and eventually Darwin, and Marx, etc.., came along to punish the apostate world further. And the unfolding great apostacy involves the incorporeal as what's really behind it. The NASB does an excellent job with the OT Hebrew, though not perfect, but a great job,

In not covering up what was written as mere Idioms or colloquialisms giving mostly what was actually written, and as such one can clearly see in Isaiah that God had created a finalized form of the Kabballah and Gnosticism To Punish The Pagan World. Israel, And The Whole World Were Evil, So They Were Going To Reap What They Sowed. And To Punish A Pagan World And Israel, God gave them, and us today the Kabbalistic and Incorporeal system of punishment the world deserves. And the LOTR presents this in the fairy folk Hobbits, with the bare feet, which symbolizes going incorporeal to the pagan, even fake Christian world. But the Kabbalah is also divided into gnosticism as well, and hence it's war of the matriarchal versus patriarchal sexes. So Black Sabbath comes along with the song Fairies Wear Boots to mock the LOTR, and the sexual crimes of the incorporeal fair folk, where the fairies ( hobbits ) dance ( code for incorporeal pseudo-spirit sex, ) with the dwarves. And in the song Behind The Wall Of Sleep, allegedly only about the same as written by H.P.Lovecraft, it sings of the Icy Sun with a Frosty Glow, showing the non metal people don't go high enough, to escape allegedly, while taken by the evil and wicked incorporeal world. And in their song snowblind, about cocaine, etc.., they revisit their icy sun theme, etc..,

So Isaiah 3: the entire chapter warns of this Kabbalistic and Gnostic systems of punishment, in distinct blocks showing the patriarchal and matriarchal systems of punishment, where in each block, mere children will rule them, and whether under the false god and false goddess systems, these capricious children will rule over them, and children and mere children will be their oppressors, etc.., Then we get to Isaiah 29: about Jerusalem being called Ariel, meaning the Altar hearth in which the entire Isiah 29: exposes this. Isiah 29:4-5 exposes the 4 worlds of depth they will sink into as punishment, as they whisper and speak from the earth, to finer and finer dust, until only chaff is left to be blown away by the wind. This is what Led Zeppelin Kashmir is all about, only Zeppelin celebrates this system of punishment, of going deeper into finer worlds of dust, as they sing of how their eyes turn to brown as they fill with sand, but get to sing how they celebrate that that makes them travelers of both time and space, and how some fake angel named Stormy tells them words they are not allowed to relate ( slightly paraphrased. ) Or Isa 29:6-8 on how God though will punish even worse the world that Attacks Ariel ( the Mountain of God, which is why Hendrix sang "I stand up next to a mountain, and chop it down with the edge of my hand" ( his guitar work / skills, ) and how the rest of Isa 29:6-8 describes them as being like a dream, like a vision of the night, and no matter how much they eat or drink, on how they will still be thirsty. And Isa 29:Tells them to continue to be blind, and drunk, with a spirit of deep sleep, etc.., or Isa 29:11-12 which basically the entire vision shall be like the words of a book, with two classes of people, with one saying who is literate, will say I can not read for it is sealed, and to the one who is illiterate, who will say I cannot read, etc..,

So Isaiah 29: Isa 9:20, Isa 49:26, etc.., shows it again has to be an incorporeal world of punishment, for the same theme that they will cut off the flesh of their left, or right, arm, and devour their own flesh, and still not be satisfied, and of God's continuing punishment here and elsewhere, with the book of Jeremiah likewise being a strong partner with the book of Isaiah, in this incorporeal world of punishment, which again is reinforced with statements in the gospels, some from Christ directly against the world;s Kabalisms/Gnosticisms, etc.., where Jesus did not merely say it is easier for a Camel to go thru the eye of a needle, but elsewhere how when drinking they pass a Camel, but strain at a Gnat, all referencing alone back to Jeremiah and similar Anthropomorphic references in Isaiah and Jeremiah, where in Jeremiah they were compared to lusty camels, or donkeys sniffing at the wind, and who can deny them when they are in heat, etc.., Gnosticism, and why they were much more evil than is given them credit, is why Jesus also called them not just whitewashed sepulchres but graves people walked over unawares, because mankind does not only merely reject God, but is thus given over to incorporeal judgement, in which they seek whom else to devour.

So the world is far worse than we admit. And this nonsense of merely playing the bad guy, to stress people so far out, that they finally loose their minds to the incorporeal, is not saving them, but is either damning them instead, or pulling them into the night, the system of punishment, in which man can no longer work ( no longer work in truth. )

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you too are wrong. Biden is 100% purely demonic and evil, so mocking him in a very mild way, because it doesn't matter I made a joke to show the emperor is not to be worshiped like the left does is not wrong.

I also answer and explain 100% why Biden is purely demonic, and no ione can refute that. We may be on the verge of a Nuclear War, because the West NWO wants to instigate one. The NATO Secretary General wants to make sure that Ukraine is added to NATO by this summer, if all of the voting members of NATO agree - As he has said, openly covered on the EU world news, and then even Fox Cable News briefly covered it to - In which the NATO Secretary General stated he wants Ukraine in NATO by this summer while Biden is still president, for fear of waiting for 2024 when we might have a Republican president instead who will oppose Ukraine entering NATO.

And true while not conventional, it was a joke! Just a joke! I didn't poke anyone with a stick, but mertely mocked the sick lefts emperor. Was that so wrong? I don't think so. Such a crime? I don't think so. The Cults on these sites rule thru getting away with baiting, and being mean. the RCC bots rip me apart as a psychopath and as mentally unstable, for my right to oppose the RCC. And I get Hee Haw videos posted against me here for mocking Biden? - He's the Pro Transgender Abuser of Children, and their sick transgender indoctrination and the Federal Government backing that up, but I'm the one who is evil? OK I'll scratch my head while taking that under advisement.

On the Gandalf thing, your not the only one going after me on that. So I'll explain again. I thought it was funny, because I hate J.R.R. Tolkien now. I always new he was a Catholic, but before joining here learned he created the LOTR as a Catholic Allegory. He said so in a letter to a Jesuit Friend of his. And yet publicly had lied, and claimed he despised and didn't use allegory in the LOTR, because of the pagan allegories people came up with. And he despised the Protestant Revolution, calling it the Great Revolt instead. I even searched and found books currently available on Amazon on these subjects.

And then it made sense to me, because I've always said how pagan the west has become and very openly so since the 19th and 20th centuries, and beyond. In the mid 1800's Spiritism and allegedly talking to the dead in seances was very popular in the west, and eventually Darwin, and Marx, etc.., came along to punish the apostate world further. And the unfolding great apostacy involves the incorporeal as what's really behind it. The NASB does an excellent job with the OT Hebrew, though not perfect, but a great job,

In not covering up what was written as mere Idioms or colloquialisms giving mostly what was actually written, and as such one can clearly see in Isaiah that God had created a finalized form of the Kabballah and Gnosticism To Punish The Pagan World. Israel, And The Whole World Were Evil, So They Were Going To Reap What They Sowed. And To Punish A Pagan World And Israel, God gave them, and us today the Kabbalistic and Incorporeal system of punishment the world deserves. And the LOTR presents this in the fairy folk Hobbits, with the bare feet, which symbolizes going incorporeal to the pagan, even fake Christian world. But the Kabbalah is also divided into gnosticism as well, and hence it's war of the matriarchal versus patriarchal sexes. So Black Sabbath comes along with the song Fairies Wear Boots to mock the LOTR, and the sexual crimes of the incorporeal fair folk, where the fairies ( hobbits ) dance ( code for incorporeal pseudo-spirit sex, ) with the dwarves. And in the song Behind The Wall Of Sleep, allegedly only about the same as written by H.P.Lovecraft, it sings of the Icy Sun with a Frosty Glow, showing the non metal people don't go high enough, to escape allegedly, while taken by the evil and wicked incorporeal world. And in their song snowblind, about cocaine, etc.., they revisit their icy sun theme, etc..,

So Isaiah 3: the entire chapter warns of this Kabbalistic and Gnostic systems of punishment, in distinct blocks showing the patriarchal and matriarchal systems of punishment, where in each block, mere children will rule them, and whether under the false god and false goddess systems, these capricious children will rule over them, and children and mere children will be their oppressors, etc.., Then we get to Isaiah 29: about Jerusalem being called Ariel, meaning the Altar hearth in which the entire Isiah 29: exposes this. Isiah 29:4-5 exposes the 4 worlds of depth they will sink into as punishment, as they whisper and speak from the earth, to finer and finer dust, until only chaff is left to be blown away by the wind. This is what Led Zeppelin Kashmir is all about, only Zeppelin celebrates this system of punishment, of going deeper into finer worlds of dust, as they sing of how their eyes turn to brown as they fill with sand, but get to sing how they celebrate that that makes them travelers of both time and space, and how some fake angel named Stormy tells them words they are not allowed to relate ( slightly paraphrased. ) Or Isa 29:6-8 on how God though will punish even worse the world that Attacks Ariel ( the Mountain of God, which is why Hendrix sang "I stand up next to a mountain, and chop it down with the edge of my hand" ( his guitar work / skills, ) and how the rest of Isa 29:6-8 describes them as being like a dream, like a vision of the night, and no matter how much they eat or drink, on how they will still be thirsty. And Isa 29:Tells them to continue to be blind, and drunk, with a spirit of deep sleep, etc.., or Isa 29:11-12 which basically the entire vision shall be like the words of a book, with two classes of people, with one saying who is literate, will say I can not read for it is sealed, and to the one who is illiterate, who will say I cannot read, etc..,

So Isaiah 29: Isa 9:20, Isa 49:26, etc.., shows it again has to be an incorporeal world of punishment, for the same theme that they will cut off the flesh of their left, or right, arm, and devour their own flesh, and still not be satisfied, and of God's continuing punishment here and elsewhere, with the book of Jeremiah likewise being a strong partner with the book of Isaiah, in this incorporeal world of punishment, which again is reinforced with statements in the gospels, some from Christ directly against the world;s Kabalisms/Gnosticisms, etc.., where Jesus did not merely say it is easier for a Camel to go thru the eye of a needle, but elsewhere how when drinking they pass a Camel, but strain at a Gnat, all referencing alone back to Jeremiah and similar Anthropomorphic references in Isaiah and Jeremiah, where in Jeremiah they were compared to lusty camels, or donkeys sniffing at the wind, and who can deny them when they are in heat, etc.., Gnosticism, and why they were much more evil than is given them credit, is why Jesus also called them not just whitewashed sepulchres but graves people walked over unawares, because mankind does not only merely reject God, but is thus given over to incorporeal judgement, in which they seek whom else to devour.

So the world is far worse than we admit. And this nonsense of merely playing the bad guy, to stress people so far out, that they finally loose their minds to the incorporeal, is not saving them, but is either damning them instead, or pulling them into the night, the system of punishment, in which man can no longer work ( no longer work in truth. )
So I am not turning evil, by mocking their demonic Biden, but in fact are mocking their demonic world leaders, and their demonic world of lies, in which they try and wear everyone down, in their false system, and make everyone think, or pretend to think, they can not spiritually fight back, in a system designed to stress and wear everyone out so badly, that they stress out to the point of giving up, and breaking their minds, and surrendering to the incorporeal, which was their agenda all along, again as per Isa 29:, Isa 29:4-5, Isa 29:6-8, Isa 29:9-10, Isa 29:11-12, etc.., Isa 9:20, Isa 49:26, Jer 2:23-25, Jer 5:8, etc., etc.., etc..,

I am evil for standing against their demonic worlds of incorporeal punishment as explained in Isaiah, Jeremiah, etc.., etc.., etc.., and continued even in the gospels, even by Jesus himself in some of these very same antignostic
Anthropomorphisms as the very same found in Jeremiah, or with new references by Christ, which still hearken back to Jeremiah, in which Christ gives us a new construction such as "you pass a Camel, but strain at a gnat," going back to the lusty young camel references in Jeremiah, etc.., in which Christ condemned them for being Gnostic, which are the stages of rebellion / punishment one is given over to, well after having abandoned God in the first place.

So there were many, well beyond merely having abandoned God already, but who had gone into the murder incorporated system of gnosticism long ago, and who refused to repent, which Christ likewise had called them out for.

So I am evil for standing against their leaders and world of murdering gnostics like Biden?

Got it. Won't be worrying about such criticisms at all

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a series or compliation of elder abuse promoted by WH beaurocrats with their own political agenda using  their puppet, Joe Biden. Only bc it has been his life dream in his political career to be POTUS.
Shame on them .......Dems!

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a series or compliation of elder abuse promoted by WH beaurocrats with their own political agenda using  their puppet, Joe Biden. Only bc it has been his life dream in his political career to be POTUS.

It's sad to see someone so infirm. He should be at home being cared for in his twilight years. Not used as the false fixture for our shadow president BHO.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

That Joe Biden is a running fool ! He must be hyped up on Speed or some drug.

Why does he have to make out he is so sprite ! I am like 20 years less than him and i don't try and make out i am 20 years old.

Next we will see Joe Biden swing out of the trees for his next Election stunt. maybe a Bear with a huge Snake and Jungle boy looking on.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As expected..... some Democrats are looking for a way to get wobbly Joe off the stage.

Former Twitter CEO-Jack Dorsey has endorsed Joe's lone serious rival candidate- Robert F Kennedy Jr.

He must be longing for the good old days where he could just silence all critics and opposition-- and doesn't think Joe is up to the task.

Reactions: Gandalf-

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As expected..... some Democrats are looking for a way to get wobbly Joe off the stage.

Former Twitter CEO-Jack Dorsey has endorsed Joe's lone serious rival candidate- Robert F Kennedy Jr.

He must be longing for the good old days where he could just silence all critics and opposition-- and doesn't think Joe is up to the task.
Isn't there a Constitutional article that would allow for JB to be removed?

Then again, if he's out that means Communist Harris takes his place.

The cure would be worse than the disease.

(And he's announced he'll run again in 2024)

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't there a Constitutional article that would allow for JB to be removed?

Then again, if he's out that means Communist Harris takes his place.

The cure would be worse than the disease.

(And he's announced he'll run again in 2024)

There's the 25th Amendment.... which automatically replaces him with the Vice President. Basically all that is required is that the VP, the house and senate by majority vote- determine that he is unable to carry out his duties.

Be sure that there are many Democrats discussing this very thing, but like you say--- not a good solution given the gross unpopularity of Harris. They would not want to put her up against Trump. If Biden were to win in 2024, by hook or by crook-- THEN you'd start hearing about the 25th Amendment solution every day of the week.

Right now half the Democrats would want a replacement, but more than half of them think they can "win" again with the guy they got, so why mix it up? Watch them replace Harris with Michael Obama on the 24 ticket, THEN invoke the 25th to make him President.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's entirely probably. MO isn't qualified to be VP. However, that would give her husband BHO a 4th term. Two in the shadows.

And likely Communist Harris would be OK with it because they'd transfer to his SoS.

With her there SOS would be right.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As evidenced here, no one here "hates" Biden.

But many do indeed hate what he has done--and rightly so. His actions show incompetence, and the future will show his criminality.

There is nothing wrong with desiring justice. Scripture implores us to not only act justly, but to seek justice.

Desiring justice doesn't equate to hating anyone. Otherwise people make God out to be hateful. He isn't.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As evidenced here, no one here "hates" Biden.

But many do indeed hate what he has done--and rightly so. His actions show incompetence, and the future will show his criminality.
They're quick to judge American's who are betrayed by a corrupt government and unfit man in our White House as hate and disgusting. As they judge and demonstrate in doing so those very characteristics.

Anyone who thinks JB is doing a darn fine job isn't paying attention. Or, they're lying purposefully just to start a row.

Treason isn't an example of a fine job. It's an example that today in this century America's real problem? Is not executing justice by decorating Capitol Hill trees with Traitors.

A Vietnam reboot of the Tet Offensive, of a sort.

Arrest at the same time every member of Congress, SCOTUS, and the Executive Branch. This would include BHO and HRC as well.
And then meet out the ultimate justice upon them for their crimes against our people, nation, and Constitution.

The Constitution does not need to be amended! It needs to be re-read.

Reactions: ScottA and Gandalf-